My throat is sore so I took a video with flash to see what's going on with it...

My throat is sore so I took a video with flash to see what's going on with it, and I found these black spots in my cheek.

:/

Probably blood blisters from your teeth rubbing against your cheek.

That's definitely tonsillitis. Go to the hospital asap. Good luck OP

Brush those dirty teeth user

Bro you got a shit ton of tonsil stones

Look up tonsil stone removal on youtube

Why do you have candied ginger teeth. Those are holes. You have holes in your head

You clearly never brush your teeth ever

So much shit on your tongue man

Motherfuckers I do brush my teeth. Twice a day

Do you have a bad taste in your mouth all the time? Do you brush your tongue?

Bullshit nigger your teeth are as yellow as an asian
's teeth

You do a shit job of it. All that yellow shit is bacterial plaque

Imagine if you opened a vagina and saw yellow blocky shit like thra, would you think he bitch was clean

ftfy

Probably blood blisters from your cock rubbing against your cheek.

Everything looks fairly normal.
But the spot in your mouth could be significant.
Do/have you consumed nicotine products?
If it persists go see a doctor. Mouth tissue grows fast so cancers can be quite bad in the mouth.

Nigga you tripping

use the flat side of your tooth brush or use a finger and squeeze those nasty ass bacteriastones out of your mouth, bonus points if you accidently swallow that shit

THATS FUCKING GROSS. I was thinking you were wrong on the tonsil stones, but i took a closer look, thats fucking sick. he has a ton of tonsil stones, and probably tonsilitis as a result. OP needs better oral hygiene

It's not a mouth homo. You can see the urethra hole of a vagina right there. This is a picture of the inside of a vagina on its side

I smoke cigs and weed. Both for about 5 years.

fairly normal? pardon me but your DDM isnt showing here. wtf are you talking about hes got tonsil stones out the whazoo, post pics of them when you get them out OP!!!

The little white things are stones? I feel like they are more like little blisters. Idk, the left side of my throat is killing me. It's like a constant sting, hurts to swallow.

Are your lymph nodes swollen?
Feel up your throat just under the hinge of your jaw. If they hurt and feel hard, you're fighting off some sort infection.

Dude, you got tonsillitis. You need to go to the doctor.

Yeah I changed my mind now lol.

you need to use the back of a tube of toothpaste to scrape your tongue or something

2nd on getting OP to check his lymph nodes

that's aids. and anal gingivitis. fuck man... rinse or somethin

None of my lymph nodes are swollen

Definitely going to the doctor tomorrow morning though

well be polite and use your finger to push on your tonsils, those stonest will come out. do it in a mirror

Get this checked

Op has tonsillitis.

I mean be polite to the doc and get the stones out before you see him lol, I have them too but they're minimal because I'll push on my tonsils like once every two weeks to keep themy at bay

thats strep 100 percent

prolly not, I'd guess it's the white patchest people get in the back of their mouth fromy strep

user I really think it might be early form of oral cancer. White patches = Bad 90% of the time

Looks like tonsil stones or strept but mainly clean your damn mouth fuck

The white spots could also be kanker sores.

MD fag here, this is definitely Testicular cancer... You should stop being a massive pussy right away

white spots are tonsil stones

black dots are bot flies

Maybe, but usually with that it's only the white spot. With strep, the white spots are on the tonsils and uvula. It's a bad sign with white spots and the other mess he's got in his mouth

Found your problem OP

White spots look like they could be leukioplakia (if thats how you spell it)

Well, he's going to the doc tomorrow, so he should get sorted out somehow.

What the fucking fuck

The only people I've seen with such a nasty fucking mouth were meth whores who've smoked that shit for years and obese old smokers.

Absolutely disgusting. Do flowers wither when you open your mouth?