User, what is your one goal for 2017?

user, what is your one goal for 2017?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N0JAvuc8KOs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Don't kill myself.

To end it.

to have a goal.

be a better homan bean, make more money and go on summer vactiona nd start not beinga fdat nekcbeard

Lost 25 pounds last year I'm 175 pounds rn im trying to lose 25 pounds before April

Oh and not kill my self and have some fucking friends and get some pussy and leave this cancer board

To completely change my life

find that last part i need to get my nuke working.

Get laid

same.

>Homan bean

find the will to do anything

start playing sports instead of being a lazy faggot...... and kill myself

Find a new girlfriend. Preferably tattoos, piercings, a fatsss with nice titties , perfect personality and music taste. Going to SUNY his year so yey

Right? I mean not much: lose 100 lbs; get a job; have health coverage; fix a laundry list of health problems; get a hair transplant; find a femanon; get a proper place to live.

i want to hug a girl. i'm 26 and never hugged a girl. also maybe a kiss but i'm not holding out hope.

>to have a threesome

I want to succeed. This year I will get fit, finish school, get a job, get a girlfriend, then kill myself

Get sevens

get a hug

hey me too

i need to punch someone

Found a job. Right on this date i was unemployed

>my first hug outside family by grill
Age 12
>first kiss
>first boobie

Feels good man

Kill muself. I'm done. Sick of life. No money or pussy gonn change anything. I'm done

check out this poop dance gif bro

2017 launch my hedge fund

Move back to my hometown from this shitty farmtown im currently living in! Seriously, fuck small towns.. No job is worth living in a city with less then 30000 ppl in it

To find a girlfriend

hang in there

Help Trumpy build the wall

reaching pretty high eh? good for you user!

Same here

To finally have gay sex.

No more soda (mostly successful the last 6 months)

Find a chick to cuddle with

Stick to no more meat and eating better

Stop buying games

It'll get better bro

Have sex with a girl who isn't my wife.

get into med school

To have as many tight pink pussy lips wrapped around my dick

To find qt Slav bf.

If that doesn't happen I kinda wanna fuck a trap. Is that degenerate if I'm a gril?

Start my new life with the woman I am madly in love with. And to leave cesspools like this site in the past, and never return.

At least the black population is low.

faggot

get six of the same numbers at the end of my post

Lose some weight and fuck a chick at some point

So close

ONE OFF FUCK YOU FAGGOT

Fuck myself inda assss

>Get laid

You should admit defeat and help this guy

>accidentally rolled one off

nice job you dumb cunt

Win the lottery, get out of debt, move someplace warm.

See you tomorrow

rip

>get into med school

What the fuck nigger, don't do it!!!!

I have all you beat

I have a wart on my finger that I've been trying to get off for about 2 and half years. Regularly use prescription strength salicylic acid and go to the dermatologist every couple of months to do cryotherapy, but it keeps returning.

Already told my doctor the plan and she thinks I'm fucking out of my mind for wanting to do it.

My 2017 goal that I'm working up the courage to do is cut half my pointer finger off.

op i don't have just one
>To lose my virginity...
>Get gains
>enjoy life while I'm here
>Pass all my classes
>try to not die of this mysterious illness I've got

You have a mental illness

I fucked up my ankles good and proper with sports and I put a bunch of weight on.
I've gotta lose that 20-25ish pounds. I want my abs and muscle tone back and I'm a bit sick and tired of being a chub.

I've got a bike in the mail, so that's my 2017 thing, git fit.

You have no idea how big this thing is and how self conscious it makes me. I always have to hide it, and when I do accidentally have it out, I can tell eyes are drawn to the massive yellow wart. At least a fingerless hand looks badass and tells a story of an accident or something

i should add i'm not holding out hug for the hug either
good for you. you want a cookie or someshit nigger

To not die. I am going to Shanghai and with the shit Trump has been saying ... I just don't know anymore

That sucks, you're a scared minority I take it?

I'm white and making over 100k, looking to go up another 15% at least this year. I'm excited to finally have the republicans back.

After having a really fucked up 2016, my goals are:

> get a girlfriend (single for almost a year now)
> be happier with myself
> start writing again
> enjoy life
> lose more weight
> be more passionate about my work
> get a deposit for a house so I can move out
> travel a bit more

My goal is to start transitioning into a woman. I'm 34 and I've known my whole life I was a beautiful woman. Now I'm going to live it.

No, I am white. The Chinese are not too thrilled with us from what I've heard. Trump is really making us look bad. I love Trump but still afraid of the waves he's making.

Get dubs

Scared of an Asian kek

Which suny, user?

Don't go to Shanghai then? Asian chicks are disgusting anyway. Stay here nice and safe where bombs can't reach us if they get too butthurt.

stream that shit live, bruh

My girlfriend's family lives in Suzhou
she is Asian.

Being able to fit my dick in my gf's pussy

youtu.be/N0JAvuc8KOs

25 years old here, turning 26 in february

>stop being a beta
> suddendly realized im a fucking walking cringe so will chill from now on
>stop sending dick pics to girls i know whitout them asking for them
>exercise
>get another job
>dont stress about trivial shit
>stop going out with friends every weekend because i hate them
>save money

take my gf on more dates

Get that much closer to world domination.

Wow. Honest shit, you just made me post for the first time all night. Good luck bud.

be straight

For 2017 I want to learn to finish a goddamn single project, for once in my sorry ass life.

not bad user, sounds like we are in a similar position. What is your age?

in 2017 I will be turning 28, my goals:

>get gf that I am completely physically attracted to, unlike most of my previous ones
>go to the gym frequently and continue to lose weight/achieve goal body
>eat properly
>drink far less alcohol
>get a better more reliable job
>maybe re enroll at Uni

is this too much for one year?

pass both of my qualifying exams for my phd, continue to make gains lifting, earn my MA degree, pass my stats courses, maybe get a tattoo, and do a language immersion program in mexico, and start a dissertation! pumped!

oh and also RAVE HARD!

Nice, at least you're honest. Start writing stuff down, and as lame as it sounds, start journaling. List your goals out, and start tackling those suckers. You'd be surprised how much that helps. You'll also see on paper the things you actually want to accomplish.

Get jacked. Graduate. Leave this city. Find a wife or something.

die

no! not too much! go for it!

Lose weight and get fit
Focus more on my job and stop doing it half assed
See if I can get a girl on the side, but happy with my currently lifestyle
Move out and get my own place (2-3 year goal with current complications)
Get my studies done and get up the corporate ladder

holy fuck all this is me,
to be honest if I end up achieving one of these goals I will consider it a good year,

>last few years have been shitty as fuck, feelsbadman

Start my transition by starting HRT

to fugg

>learn another language, maybe italian, then in late 2017, I'd go to Italy for 3 weeks

>learn to play a musical instrument, probable guitar, acoustic one
>be able to play at least 10 songs, not chords, but finger picking style

>keep my health condition as it is, jog everyday, hike once a week, ride a bike to work

>hopefully to make friends in Italy so I might have a chance to go and live in Piedmont

My dentist told me I should start brushing my teeth once a day instead of every other day. I intend to try and do that seeing as everything else in my life is in perfect order. Other than my mental health, but I've a therapist for that very reason.

Find a job that I can live comfortably having if I move out of home. An office job or something where I can have my weekends to myself.

Get laid every night and stop getting emotionally attached. If i had money or power all i would do is what i can to keep them and fuck around.

Sounds like a bit of a task but you have 365 days to do it, so perhaps you can get there.

f

That's amazing, keep going. Assuming you're telling the truth, however, do keep in mind that muscle weighs more than fat and you can not lose any weight yet become much more healthier. If you don't, I recommend lifting weights casually. Every other day for 30 minutes at least with minor breaks in between the session has proven really well for me.

Become an hero

to slide down the river of happiness

a slider in elementary school?
you pedo