en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_repeater
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Google, you dildo.

That's Mr. Dildo to you, son.

your mom

more than $4, less than 4000€, closer to ¥400 than 3200 £

Tree fiddy

return it you fucking nigger.

I'm CB retarded.. What exactly does this thing so?

You've just gave me PTSD and a horrible flashback, cheers user

No way!

Huzzah!

I stole these just for you.

It has to be programmed, and if your work notices it missing they can easily figure out what happened to it. Fucking rookie

your job

Haha I had been moving it around for a few weeks just to see if anyone noticed. Suffice to say, they did not.

At least $400.

Jokes on them, put my two weeks in last week

12-18 months in County lockup.

Shoplifting during the holiday season is the best. Hit up 4 different stores this morning. Best was a $110 chef knife from Bed bath and beyond.

But... I'm a city boy!

Didn't think it'd be as easy as it was to get Amazon to send me another after the first "never arrived"

lie, they have postal tracking

Yup, said it wasnt on the porch when I got home from work and requested they use signature confirmation with the second.

fuuuck, did you call them or just email

Nicee

Cities are now exempt of counties? Eh? Wat?

LOL just send a one sentence email...

800$

300 if you can't test it

The only listing I saw on ebay was an auction for two units for ~1000. But I'm assuming it does work standalone?

ebay.com/itm/like/252411362419?lpid=82&chn=ps&ul_noapp=true

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_repeater

sell it to someone you know. someone who won't ask around or roll on you if the police get involved. obviously they will low ball if they don't like you or know you too well. be smart. wait if you can. then sell.

Yah, that's the one I saw

Truth. I have a buddy who's really into CB that I was gonna ask.

LOL, /cringe

Kinda learned that the hard way after I jacked a depth finder off a boat last day of vacation, only to sell it on ebay to someone who just so happened to live in the same city...

10 years of experience boys, but even then it'll all catch up to us someday. Doesn't matter if you've got all the wisdom in the world. The first mistake is to even do the crime. You don't want to create a habit you can't control. You don't want to walk around as if untouchable. One day. When you think no one is looking, someone or something will be. And then your balls will be dangling over a blender set to purify. Purify your soul of it's crimes. And balls.

I just needed money to buy everyone Christmas presents :(

Also, this is the same place that altered my time sheet under old management and is still dragging on in court... So I figured I'd get mine some way.

good luck to ya.