twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup Forums has always been garbage.

though I feel it got especially worse following Yeezus and TPAB

why are we even still here

i keep wondering the same

i'm not gonna jump ship to reddit tho

>these threads about musicians are a problem
>but my thread which isn't music related is a okay

Sup Forums has always been garbage but it's the last few weeks where there's been this upsurge in waifufagging. and the mods do fuck all. waifufags are like cockroaches. if there are scraps of food around and you don't exterminate them immediately, they become a plague.

but those threads are not music related

Just to suffer?

inorite, how dare people not post yet ANOTHER Sup Forumscore album or frog thread?

You may even say they're a "cancer".

one might even go so far as to call them a cancer that is killing Sup Forums

hiroshimoot allows for meta threads discussing the board. OP makes a solid point. grimes and DG shills should commit suicide en masse.

and rap, trap, indie, metal, EDM and dadrock posters

This isn't your personal board. DG and Grimes are musicians and the fans can talk about them all they want.

/thread

they probably use the same 'stealth' marketing company

just kindly suggesting that tumblr and /r/music might be a better fit for you friend :^)

probably tylo be chillin

idk

Why do you keep targeting Grimes threads asshole? They respect the rules, so fuck off envious dipshit!

>Discuss music, artists, and instruments here. All images should relate to the topic at hand.

you're probably not vene listening to music rn

They dont talk about grimes and DG. Plus nothing wrong with those places

Alright I'm gonna admit that the 4th thread is actually kinda funny.
>inb4 newfag

>They respect the rules
>Nudity on a blue board

This. This whiny idiot complains about threads ABOUT ARTISTS on a MUSIC BOARD and yet, he doesn't realize that his own thread is blatant shitposting.

sad!

At this point it's pathetic.

>Nudity on a blue board
That's not nudity, bruh. Anyway, that thread was a shitposting crappy thread that was rightfully deleted. The general thread is the real deal.

>complaining about imageposters on a fucking image board
Lmao!

what did you think of that animal collective EP?

People said that for years and Sup Forums is still alive. At least that cancer would kill a shitty meme board, so nothing would be lost.

why are you so sad, sadposter?

Is there a way to make mods ban these threads? I mean, discussing jacket brands on a music board... Not to mention the pathetic daily waifu threads.

5/10

it's actually tragic

I FUCKING LOVE MUSIC THREADS

console games are dead

Filter them and mind your business. It's not your board. BTW I bet you opened at least 100 shitposting threads so far, so don't play the saint role, buddy.

I do have an extensive filter list, but most of the time, people go out of their way to avoid them. That's the problem. Annie Clark threads come to mind.

>BTW I bet you opened at least 100 shitposting threads so far, so don't play the saint role, buddy.
And what's with these assumptions you cannot possibly prove?

Shift Click on them and voila: they disappear!

>and the mods do fuck all.
Seriously, are you people this dense? Mods/janitors clearly only attend to things which are brought to their attention via reporting. Report legitimately rule-breaking posts/threads and move on. Quit wasting your time making/whining in meta-threads.

How are threads ostensibly about musicians NOT music related?

I can't prove them but you know it's fucking true. People like you always whine about threads about popular artists - especially female artists - but never about those ridiculous shitposting threads (that green stupid frog, blocks your path, the weird frontier between pop and avantgarde, random lyrics, rym etc etc). Why? Because you created them!

Here's the real problem.
Learn how to use filters, dumbass.

Cancer is just a genetic mutation that the status quo can't handle. It's what the extinct portion of a species calls evolution.

Why Are We Alive?

someone tell me the significance between grimes and death grips

he can only filter grimes threads smartass.
those other two threads dont mention death grips

living in inherently a choice, i think that's enough of an answer

How could you claim to know that?

I'm a part of what some people call "grimes threads" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the alt-right culture that dominates American imageboards.

TOO MANY TOSTAHS

/thread

Someone gotta fight that alt right crap. The Grimes threads are indeed punk as fuck.

see
Just don't report things that don't actually violate the rules:
Sup Forums.org/rules#global
Sup Forums.org/rules#mu

Learn to actually use the website ffs.

wrong, we need more rules.

liking grimes is in itself a rebellious act

The existing rules are clear enough. If you don't like certain content posted on Sup Forums that respect the rules, you're out of luck. Ignore/filter/hide them and move on.

Especially on a board like moo...

leaving upper deckers in random houses is not considered "rebellious"

Again, assumptions which you can't possibly prove. I'm reporting those threads too, but it hasn't been very successful.

I'm a part of what some people call the "voignamirian horde" and it feels punk as fuck. It feels like an actual counter culture, or rebellion against the plebeian/patrician culture that dominates Western music criticism.