Are Asian girls as friendly as they look? Need advice on how to get one

Are Asian girls as friendly as they look? Need advice on how to get one.

Not to anyone who isn't another Asian female.

What makes you say that user

No one has had an Asian girl that can share advice?

They are when you pay them

they are like every other woman
stop being a faggot

I don't know what to say to them

just stop being a fuckign moron.

the very fact thatyou are asking this question is a testament to that.

Well obviously I'm asking because I don't know how

They are super nice (Source: only have Asian friends), but there is a strong likelyhood of them being either extremely shy or a sociable SJW.

The extremely shy type like nerdy, open guys who can occasionally have deep discussions; the SJW openers like guys who participate in the community. Guys who play sports, are in clubs, or actively doing something to, or generally just active in some community. Bsasically, just don't be boring.

That's obviously somewhat vague and very generalized, but believe it or not, it is accurate to a T for probably 60% college aged Asian girls I've come across.

Depends on where they are from. Don't go for girls from Thailand or Philippines. They are most likely to cheat on you.

Tldr;
>Be anyone but you

What's the best Asian for a girl friend then?

You want some Advice? Don't be an Asian male, that's literally it. Asian girls are the most self hating I have ever seen and will not hesitate to jump on any dick not colored yellow. Plus they know that their Asian mothers and churches are doing their part to emotionally castrate their Asian male counterparts into the perfect sexless provider husbands who will marry them without judgment

How about no lol? Wtf are you talking about Sup Forumsro?
>t. asian male who's gone out with several asian chicks before

Just relaying my observations

Which girl looks like she would be the best girlfriend?

OP they like people who are motivated and with goals - career minded or otherwise. Have very clear financial plans etc, their whole cultures are based around money. Most like guys taller than they are. You date an asian girl, and you are dating their family, who are incredibly racist usually.

You have a choice of FOBs and 1st gen asians. The first gen asians seem pretty western, but they usually hold conservative values.

He's 100% correct.

many asians just smile as usual reaction. smile and say "yes yes". no matter if they understand or not. nothing to do with being nice, better not overrate this behaviour. (speaking of originals, not bananas).

"I'm fucking rich. Fuck me."

Go to Thailand.. walk into a busy street.. wave US$100 above your head.. choose the girl from the 50 who drop to their knees to deepthroat your micro weener

Left is probably the friendliest

These girls are definitely first gen

And enjoy the STD

Yeah, notice how they didnt last

what you get by deep throat? nutonsilitis?