Girl has autism

>girl has autism
>cute, likeable, quirky - main character in t.v. show where everyone likes her
>guy has autism
>asshole, creep, unsociable - main character in t.v. show where everyone makes fun of him

.GIRL HAS BREASTS, LONG HAIR AND HIPS
.IS CUTE, ATTRACTIVE AND LIKABLE
MAN HAS BREASTS, LONG HAIR AND HIPS
.IS UGLY REPULSIVE AND DESPISED

Post more of her sexy hairy arms.

>girl behaves like an asshole better
>gets her own show where everyone likes her in spite of her behavior
>guy behaves like an asshole because he doesn't know any better
>gets his own show where everyone hates him

Anyway let's use this thread to post characters that would be friendless losers and/or beaten to a pulp for their behavior if it weren't for the open wound between their legs

That's a big helmet.

That would be 99.9% of female characters, I think this would be better for the thread direction.

(You)
I want to know why this is allowed though

Pussy pass. Women are perfect angels who can do no wrong.

A female with autism isn't going to be inherently violent

And the same goes with males.

Yeah, user. Just visit

People are willing to overlook your flaws if you're nice/considerate. However if you're a condescending asshole people tend to emphasize your flaws. You should really get out more OP

Wew.

First, everyone on /r9k/ isn't autistic. Second, not everyone on /r9k/ is violent. Third, of the people on /r9k/ that are autistic, not all are violent. Fourth, the autists on /r9k/ constitute a microscopic minority of the total autist population, many of which aren't violent, and have used their obsessive academic thirst for the benefit of themselves and others.

Wew.

Kill yourself my man.

>if you're nice/considerate
Something that won't matter with men, because the moment you unveil that you're different or don't understand the normal rules of engagement, people will have already decided to isolate you, or beat you up.

Women are the only ones that get a chance to be nice and considerate beyond first impressions, so don't give me that shit.

>Kill yourself my man.
Thanks for proving my point

Because that reflects reality. Autistic women tend to be quirky and cute, while autistic men are egotistical and creepy.

Just because some of them have violent fantasies doesn't mean they are literally violent.
If you pay attention, you will notice that everyone on /r9k/ are on the internet, and not in prison.

Because she doesn't have autism she's just a poorly written character.

>Autistic women tend to be quirky and cute
That is just flat out not true

That's because shyness is part of the male sexual fantasy (look up any moeshit anime), but not the female one.

So basically feminists were right again.

>everyone that tells another person on the Internet to kill themselves is inherently violent
Why are you still doing this.

You realize you're completely full of shit, right? An autistic girl and autistic guy can behave the same way, but the girl's behavior will perceived as cute and quirky because of the halo effect, while the guy's behavior is bad because of the horn.

Practically everything she did for the first season screamed "I have autism!"

those people can frame literally anything to be men's fault

>blue is a masculine color
>the sky is usually called blue, but it can be orange or black too
>the sky is blue because of toxic masculinity

You're right. Well adjusted, peaceful people provoke other people into suicide all the time lmao

Nobody on New Girl has autism.

I don't know, """quirky"""+beloved male main characters are pretty common in comedy

Fuck's sake, Seth MacFarlane has a whole genre of the schlock

Sure, but you have to admit that the reason cute autistic female characters exist is because men want to see them.

wasn't tomoko originally made to appeal to jap girls?

i won't deny that there's neckbeard demand for them but i think you're inferring way too much from that

>You realize you're completely full of shit, right? An autistic girl and autistic guy can behave the same way, but the girl's behavior will perceived as cute and quirky because of the halo effect, while the guy's behavior is bad because of the horn.

Because men and women are genetically different creatures. An action from a female has very different implications, as it should. You would be a moron to interpret things that women do in the same way you interpret the things that men do. Men and women have very different motivations, personalities, inclinations, physiology, psychology, etc.

Would you let an attractive 25 year old girl give your little boy a bath? Probably. Would you let an attractive 25 year old man give your little girl a bath? I doubt it. Because we instinctively know there is a greater risk of certain things from males. Are you scared of getting raped by a group of women? If you see a girl walking down the street, are you scared she will shoot/mug you? Do you EVER worry perverted women are going to peep on you in the bathroom stall?

I dunno, I know it generally bombed in Japan, though.

In any case, a male Tomoko would not be considered attractive because women value confidence much more than men. OP seems to be making some kind of an implication of misandry, but it's really fellow men's fault (if it's a bad thing at all, that is).

You're literally retarded, statistically every single thing you mentioned is 50:50 or greater in favor of women. Good demonstration of though.

>women not freezing other women out
Didn't you attend high school?

Honestly sounds you just hate women. I'm guessing they aren't exactly throwing themselves at you, hence your bitterness.

i wonder if this is Sup Forumsreddit or just bait

Spare, this post reeks of r9k. Only you guys get so ass blasted over cute women.

It's actually pretty pathetic but it's true in real life too. Guys even marry downy girls for fucks sake, you don't see girls marrying or having anything to do autistic guys.