Holy fuck. I just heard that Donald Trump won the election. How are Americans that stupid?

Holy fuck. I just heard that Donald Trump won the election. How are Americans that stupid?

shaddup were WINNINGG

>i just heard

Being this austist and living in a shit country..

Because all the disillusioned neck beard communist fucks who were planning to vote for bernie sandiers got a dose of reality when clinton shanked his ass and stole the nomination

Instead of voting, said neckbeards went and listened to the cure, or what ever the fuck they do in their safe space

Trump didn't win, Clinton Lost.

>i'm so ignorant i just heard about the election results a month later
>i'm still smarter than the people who actually paid attention to what was going on even though i don't know jack shit about anything
typical shitlib.

whats it like living under a rock op?

name 3 presidents of countries that are not america

It will be alright little person.

obviously they're joking you fucking retard. congrats on confirming that Americans are indeed that fucking stupid

Park Geun-Hye
Benigno Aquino
Vladimir Putin
not sure what that has to do with American politics but there you go fucky.

Putin
Queen Elizabeth
Gadaffi

Anything else dipshit?

I don't need you to answer questions for me, thank you

Shouldn't you be in bed, sport?

But doesn't that mean that Trump won then, because it was a 2 horse race?

Trumps gonna be prescedent isn't he?

what the fuck are you talking about the shitheel responded to me not you.

Don't worry guys, he's gonna Drain That Swamp....

Gonna happen any day now....

this

honestly both clinton and trump are complete wackos, but at least trump is honest about it

you got a president, a queen and a dictator. 1 /3 .

The real question is how are you such a fucking retard? This happened like two weeks ago... Typical faggot op as always...

>like two weeks ago
>November 8th
>December 19th
>how are you such a fucking retard?
Can you even maths?

Lmao that's not even the case. The cucks were ready to lick Hillary's boots the moment Bernie endorsed her. That's obvious when you look at the popular vote.

The real reason is that the Russians hacked both the DNC and RNC and got a bunch of dirt on both parties. They coordinated with wikileaks to try and sway the election their way (Trump victory). In the last few days before the election, a bunch of emails from the DNC were released and the FBI made it seem like Hillary would get impeached if she won by reopening the email investigation. This lost Hillary a bunch of supporters in red swing States that were already hesitant about voting for her.

Hillary won the popular vote by millions but because of the few red swing States that voted Trump at the last second, Trump won.

You gotta understand tho, this is for the best. Hillary would've given us 8 more years of procrastination. The only way to fix our broken election system among other things was with a Trump victory.

Yes the next 4 years are going to spent fighting with each other and might even lead to war amongst ourselves but a war like this is actually worth fighting unlike whatever conflict Hillary had in mind with the middle East.

There are different types of intelligence. Americans just aren't faggotly intelligent like you OP.

The definition of deulsional.

We will have more troops in the middle east, possibly a new country, and our economy will crash again, similar to 2008, before Trump is done.

Member GWB? We just elected him again, except now he is as stupid and also on meth.

>December 19, 2016
>I just heard that Donald Trump won the election
Said no one ever.

What if I told you that Americans WEREN'T that stupid? That he was the best choice by far in a field full of idiots, shills, and criminals?
Would that make you feel better or worse about America?

Technically he can't do anything yet, because he's not the president yet.

Try waiting until he's in office to make pronouncements about the effectiveness of his policy choices as president.

Goddamn, some people really are this retarded...

Our soldiers deserve to die if their stupid enough to enlist. Win win situation. Ratio of women to men is a little better and we are thinning out the herd. We need more war actually.

Someone actually said that. Thats why this thread us here. Learn what literally is you stupid millennial faggot.

*theyre

>my candidate didn't win
>this means our election system is broken
No it doesnt.
It's called losing an election you twits.

It happens from time to time, especially when your party shits the bed and runs a fossil with literally no charisma and no desire to campaign. I can remember at least 3 different occasions this cycle where Hillary's campaign said:
>yeah, we're gonna take a few weeks off
>but it won't matter
>she's got this in the bag

No campaign in their right mind does that.
When you're ahead you go at it hard, make sure to bury them and then go to work on collecting swing votes and other candidates down the ticket.
She did none of that. That's why I keep saying she was a shit candidate.