i need it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gFnCwVqbWs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hungover and sad.

Here's a bump

what the actual fuck

a bump is a bump i guess, i'll take it

it does. a lot. something about somebody seeing you the same way you see them is very enlightening.

also nice, Shinji.

I wish I had more dick pics

She did love me. She saw us goring old together. But I guess we just grew up instead. Was a matter of time until she realized she could do a lot better. I still love her, and wish her the best, just wish we still talked.

Chkd

life sucks. nicest thing she ever told me was "i used to say i wanna die before i'm old, but because of you i might think twice".

i know it's a shitty song lyric but so be it

oh my god i hate myself so fucking much

it's a feels thread, i'm sure we all do

I can relate. One of the last things she said was "I love you and I always will love you, I'm just not in love with you.." I wish she screamed about hating me, because now I find myself waiting and waiting for something that's probably not going to happen.

shit's the worst. you'll find somebody who loves you even more than she did, user.

I hope so, thank you for the sediment. However, the realist in me says I should get ready for the long dark. We all face it sooner or later.

yes, but sooner is better. soon it will be over, as well.

Seriously thank you. This is the most someone has talked to me about this shit. Fuck, man, thanks.

man, it's my pleasure. just promise me you won't give up.

youtube.com/watch?v=5gFnCwVqbWs
Hang in mate

I won't give up, not yet. I know it will get better with time, but that's not tomorrow or the next day. Thank you.

So, so many resources out there about finding peace and you chose to be unhappy.

Have you even fucking tried religion? Like, have you actually given prayer and going to church and forming relationships a chance? Have you even looked into whether Christ was real and how incredible the evidence that backs up his life/resurrection are?

You live in the wealthiest country on the planet with unlimited resources and freedoms to explore all of this and yet you chose not to believe. I'm not trying to convince you but at least look into it Sup Forumsro

think nothing of it. good luck.

Thanks man, but I'm not into the whole church thing. Growing up Catholic was enough for me.

i live in Europe. and religion has happened in my life. i am Christian, but shit sucks sometimes and this is a way to vent.

It's going to sound like dumb high school bullshit but here goes
>long ago I liked a girl who liked me as well (we'll call her A)
>didn't want to date her because of another girl I had been involved with for a while (we'll call her B)
>fast forward 2 years
>me and B broke up not long ago
>still have really strong feelings for A
>she texts me a couple weeks ago and asks me, totally out of the blue, if I still have feelings for her
>we talk it out, she still has feelings for me too
>problem is, she has a bf that she likes a lot too
>texts me a few nights later and tells me she has been thinking about leaving him for me and feels horrible
>we haven't really talked about it since, though she encourages me to be open with my emotions about it
She's super cool and sweet but nothing has changed, really. I feel like she's just taking the time to convince herself it's ok to leave her bf for me. I'm so happy and sad at the same time. Hold me Sup Forums

Catholicism sucks. I was raised Catholic and I thank my lucky stars that my parents got divorced and got me the hell out of the soul sucking pseudo-cult.

Not even trying to convince you at this point, Catholicism is the absolute worst.

similar scenario to a friend i know. she dumped her bf and went for the other guy, best decision of her life.

I know I can be better for her than the other guy and I feel like she does too. Why tf would she want to talk about having feelings for someone else with that person if she planned on staying with her bf long term? I think she's just trying to convince herself it's ok to be with me and not him

to each their own.

Why am I escaping the reality? Every free minute I got I'm doing nothing but escaping through roleplay/online games, dreaming of the impossible(like having superpowers and saving the world and having a lovely girl companion around, this kind of cringworthy stuff), and reflecting(hurr durr why am I so stupid; I could do X instead of Y and my life would've been better).
I've tried severing myself from the means of escapism, and it feels fucking terrible, and scary and insecure.
Recently, I lost a math contest(if you can call it that), scoring 15 out of 35. If I weren't spending my free time preparing for this contest, it would've been less painful, but now I feel like I'm falling down a well.
How do I deal with it?

also wanted to add that church is otherwise boring to me. the singing, the handshaking, the long announcements/sermons.

I do however find great peace from praying/reading the bible, and worshiping God in my own private way, even though I understand the need for church and community.

Just trying to say, church is usually pretty dry most of the time.

read a nice book and have some coffee/tea.

I understand man. I have a lot of religious friends and they do their thing and it's nice, but just not for me, at least not right now.

"There is someone for everyone" is one of the biggest lies that have ever been told.

There are 7.4 billion people on this planet. Assuming you are drawn to females, 3.7 billion of these are female. Of these, probably only 20 % are in the age group you're interested in (and are mutually interested in your age). That's 740 million women. Of these, about only 5 to 10 % satisfy your evolutionary mating preferences that allow you to give them a chance. That's between 37 and 74 million women and you have to compete with 2220 million males, excluding the old (if that even can be justified). That is between 30 and 60 men for each woman.

Albeit this is a very crude estimation, there's still no chance in hell you'll find someone if you don't have money, good looks, a good social status, and are socially competent.

There isn't someone for everyone. Some of us are meant to live out our lives alone until we finally are relieved by the eternal oblivion that is death. It's better that we accept this now so we don't get crushed each time hope decides to show it's ugly face.

I wish you luck, but unless her current boyfriend is a total asshole, I'd still feel a bit bad for him. But that's just me

>eternal oblivion that is death
fug

You're right. Kinda. There is no such thing as "meant to be." You're with someone because you want to be, and odds are you'll have a lot of time alone and sad but that doesn't mean you can't find someone who'll share their life with you. Just gotta keep living, keep breathing and stay as strong as you can.

For the longest time everything was just shit and bitter nothingness for me, and just moments ago something changed, im not even sure what It was but I suddenly feel happy and warm inside and just generally great, thoughts anons?

I recently started learning ukulele for fun thinking it'd be something to do and a cool trait to have.
Only in the last few days I realized that I did it to fill the void of me being a kissless virgin at 20

Dude ive legit seen ugly as sin wellfare social retards together.

If you can actually string a sentence together and you dont have any serious disabilities you are in such a high caste even social skills shouldnt stop you.

When i was in high school i was short, 230 pounds, cracky voiced, pizza faced and socially retarded as christ.

Still got a 7/10 gf because she liked my eyes and had a thing for social awkwardness. Thought it was cute. I dated her for 5 years.

This is such dumb thinking.

I have no idea. However, good for you! I envy your peace and will hope to one day obtain it

I actually have slight chest pain along with this happiness, maybe im having a stroke.

Does the chest pain feel the same as anxiety?

Anxiety and excitement are literally the exact same feeling with the same chemicals and hormones involved. But if it hit for no reason and you had it in your head it was because you feel good, then you will feel euphoria. Thats a feeling that comes to perception.

It's been a year or more since this happened to me. It still feels like shit. But you seem like a strong person..

I dont think its anxiety, before It happened I was feeling really bad and then suddenly I just feel great, the human mind works in strange ways.