My sister is dating a Muslim. AMA

My sister is dating a Muslim. AMA.

Also, rate her?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/nsfw_top_webm/comments/5iurvd/teanna_trump_teanna_trump_tears_her_yoga_pants/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

too old 3/10

Great ass.. would definitely fuck her from behind.

7-8ish/10, cute nonetheless.

Where did they meet?

0/10
Soon to kaboom or have head removed

She's to hot for a sandnigger

dump her nudes or fuck off

>Oh no my sister is dating a Muslim it's so terrible.

>hey sweaty neckbeards of Sup Forums how hot is my sister and how would you fuck her?

OP confirmed autist

They met at her school. We live in London, so Muslims are common.

I hate fucking Muslims. They don't allow their women to date men, but those cucks can date women even thought is against their religion. Also, those faggots about 80% of them contradict themselves following their qoran.

Post her tits

where did your retard ass assume this? your just a dumb faggot who wants to inbreed.

Pic of them together otherwise you're bullshitting.

Obviously a Muhammed cock sucker replying. I have worked with all middle eastern, fucking cucks contradict their religion, yet they pray after doing it so.

I bet OP is the ultimate cuck. Smells his sister's shoes while thinking about her taking that Muslim cock.

>I hate fucking Muslims.

So why do you keep doing it? Just stop fucking them!

Even if she looks like a Mexican, she looks too good for a stupid Allahu.

reddit.com/r/nsfw_top_webm/comments/5iurvd/teanna_trump_teanna_trump_tears_her_yoga_pants/

Do you have sexual feelings for your sister?

Muslims not allowed to date. Im calling BS

I do have sexual feelings for her.

post her nudes

DID YOU SAVE UP FOR HER INEVITABLE FUNERAL AND WHO WILL BE THE ONE TO IDENTIFY HER BURNED BODY?

HOLY FUCK HER HANDS ARE DAMN MASSIVE

Have you ever acted towards those feelings?

Why does she have zero self respect?

TO BE HONEST SHE LOOKS LIKE A LIGHT SKINNED SAND NIGGER

Looks like she is finally going for real men.

she's not dating a muslim. Muslims don't date women, they have arranged marriages.

She's dating a shitskin with immigrant muslim parents.

OP are you alive?

OP is a faggot. He didn't deliver.

I hate it when OP's don't deliver

Is she an annoying feminist?
Does she simply not know how evil Islam is?
Or is it that the Muslim in question is some upper class lapsed Muslim who isn't all "Allah Akbar?"
Or is she just a dummy?

Until the kid becomes of age, gets married out to his cousin and your sister becomes a concubine, if she ever leaves him all her new BFs will be harassed by his ex and his family

I have 2 nieces who went with a Muslim, one was raised very liberally (post Soviet occupied territory) so his family smokes and drinks and don't wear hijabs and don't do arranged marriages and don't give a fuck who their kids date, my niece who dates him isn't forced into religion, they also have Christian symbols in her house, hell her Muslim parents in law even celebrated Christmass when she was going through a rough spot and had to live with them during the holidays for her sake cause she has a Christian upbringing

The other one, well, let's just say I've given him a black eye and a broken nose when he told me I'm not allowed to be in the same room as my niece without him present
She wears a full face covering portable mailbox burqa, used to get beaten (me breaking his nose and giving him a black eye sorted him out a bit but he's still a cunt and she refuses to leave him)
>Inb4 how didnt you get jumped by his family

On dad's side, trailer camp family with gypsy heritage, dad left the camp because he hated living there but if you think Muzzies are bad you haven't met the stereotypes my dad's family belongs too (Kampers we call them here)

All in all it can go two ways but if his family is the hajib type then story 2 will be closer to reality then story 1

Why are you on Sup Forums instead of reddit with this OP?