Left or Right?

Left or Right?

Not surprised that someone else had the brilliant idea to edit this, good to know I'm not the only genius out there.

>filename
kek

what kind of faggot writes their 1s like that?

freedom of speech.
All three of them in the comic have the right to tell each other why they think they are right and the others wrong. But this safe space bullshit is super autistic.
>i don't like your opinion so ill call it hate speech and disregard anything you say and chalk it up to racism, xenophobia, and sexism
All speech is free speech

People who want to support sandniggers

c- other
Ignore because it's not my problem someone else want's to mess with muslims
bonus points for whatever the hell was the saying of doing nothing to prevent X is also bad

This. If they're so sure about their choice to be a mudslime they should be able to offer counter-arguments to the most basic of criticism.

>but...uh...n-not all muslims...

It's your fucking culture and ideology. Those who don't think like a muslim isn't a muslim

there's a reason they call it RIGHT...

Right is right.

Which also rhymes with white. Which is also right.

Probably tell him to fuck off for yelling on a train. Nothing to do with the muslim, but that sort of thing could get annoying. Imagine you're sitting on a train and some nigger starts spouting off some shit straight from a BBC shitpost about whites being inferior.

Neither, this one

but why is it right?

Then you just laugh at him because it's funny when blacks adhere to the stereotype of being angry and incapable of behaving properly. Stereotypes exist for a reason.

But that's massively different from letting muslims know that their beliefs are unacceptable in a modern society.

you're all thinking small. think big

bomb the train
Gets rid of muslim terrorist and dumb bitch, makes a martyr of the man. can blame it on muslims anyway.

(OP)
Same faggot

Option C:

Mind your own fucking business, you're not a cultural hero / renegade, you're a fucking faggot riding a fucking train.

Nope.

If you don't do it, who will? Teachers don't. Parents don't. Politicians don't.

No one is saving us from islam, in fact many are advocating for actively subjugating themselves and their societies under it. Allowing hijabs, allowing oppression, allowing halal slaughter and so on, the subjugation of our values as a subservient value to tolerance and acceptance means we are forced to accept that muslims torture animals and oppress women via threats of and by force through confinement and honor killings, and it's happening in our societies.

Stand up for modernity, progressiveness can only be taken so far before it too becomes an extreme. If you don't, who will? The answer is no one.

>Implying the woman in the hijab has any power
You are only adding to her misery

i have no problem with anyones religious or ethnic practices that don't invade on those of others. if you have a tradition or belief that says "do this to people who aren't like you whether they want you to or not" then that's fucked. Christians have had a much longer time learning that they have to play nice with people who aren't Christian, and now Muslims need to do the same thing. I think they should be given the same fair shake as everyone else, but also held to the same expectations as everybody else too.

anyone using an "-ism" of any kind to claim immunity to their bullshit is a fucking coward.

She has the power to reject her religion, thus liberating herself.

so you're saying an old lady riding a bus is extreme and we all have to take action to stop it? yea sure mate whatever

Hallelujah

If Islam did not exist, would there be Salafists? Would there be islamists? Clearly not.

Moderate muslims empower extremist muslims by virtue of accepting and embracing the mutual foundation of their belief system, i.e. islam.

If these "old ladies" (all moderate muslims) actually believed in modern values, they would leave no room for extremism any more than the rest of us in the west do. We don't accept Islamic fundamentalism, why do they? They need our help as much as the extremists do.

lol retard

Honestly its pretty fucked that Muslim women are getting harassed for wearing the hijab. The fact that they are wearing the hijab indicates they are the victims in the situation, victims of the vile ideology of Islam. Harass Muslim men instead instead of double-victimizing helpless Muslim women who might one day become sexy westernized sluts if we can just destroy their evil religion.