>most important: Have fun!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JZzQ74hNbRU?t=10m5s
inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5918178256.html
youtube.com/watch?v=e5IU6w2CHTc
youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

(Makoto)
Don't worry Makoto, you can never be as lewd as me.

>Trips demanded nudes from Chara the poster.
>I delivered.
So post pics of you in nekobra

(garde)
Got up at 5 am, went to my appartment, was there 7ish and waited for electrician to change something out. Then I went to the psychatrist and now I'm finally home.
It's 2pm now...

I can't
Too much caffeinated shit in my body right now
This is the exploit I'm talking about.
youtu.be/JZzQ74hNbRU?t=10m5s

I love and hate that bug at the same time. One one hand, it has you sitting in one place for a while, adding more time to your run, but on the other it means you can grenade boost like a motherfucker through a lot of places in the Xen chapter.

For fucks sake. Okay. Where's my G3?

Lies.
You don't give yourself enough credit. You're cute. Just accept it. c:

Gardy where are yououououo Renge ouowoowowowoowowowoww karen owowowoowowow

Fuck

Quite a day so far. Do you visit your psychiatrist for depression? Or other reasons?
I'm doing good, just doing some drawing and listening to some music. I'm also having a tough time getting my trip to work.

Go for coffee, that always is nice in the morning.

What fucking trip are u talking about. Oh trip code. yeah me too

Nooooooope! It's embarrassing!

I don't myself credit because I'm not cute at all!

why can't threads be slow

Well what'd you do that for?

I'd figure you'd have learned your lesson by now about telling me that I won't do things
Or maybe you just enjoy seeing my dong

That's rough but I know the feeling. I miraculously pulled out 3 As and a B for the semester, so I feel pretty good about that.

Heyo Shino, just getting on my way to work, you?

We will contact you once the rebellion against the modern day Jews has begun. Right now we're in the middle of the planning phase. Please stand by.

Karen went to bed last thread... also hi there shino

For depression and dysphoria. Turns out the meds she gave me... only triggered the side effect and not the main effect.

Fine, fine. I'll stop.

I see, never noticed that in the runs. Lowering fps = less damage, nice.

HL2 is less technical but I love it so much more than the HL runs, but mainly because of the Highway 17 segment.

Just woke up!

Fuck that sucks, i need to get up earlier to see rengey

hi chara, still no sachi around here?

Lucky bastard got yours working!
Hmmm... that's definitely not good. Was there any explanation as to why the main effect did not occur?

that sounds awesome. I'm still waiting for my results though

Nope, highly doubt Sachi will come back. What did Chen even spout to make Sachi leave?
I only see the "I'm leaving, Chen was right" screenshot about Sachi.
I'm curios

Nope, none. But I'm feeling better now so the psychiatrist said no need to take them.
I'm finally loosing weight again and have full control over my sleep schedule. No need to sleep 10 hours after taking meds (yes, they basically knocked me out)

Lies

isnt that pokemon a boy?

And I forget again.

カラミチーマス

Christ almighty! 10 hours of sleep because of pills?!
I sure am glad you're off that stuff now, I wouldn't want anyone to sleep away almost half of their days.
Yea, I know that, it's still confusing because I am not a 3l1t3 haxx0r
You know it! This is the true identity of Yoko user

NO DONG NO, YOU WONT BUY ME A MINT 1994 RX7 FD WITH THE SEQUENSTIAL TWIN TURBO! :^)

Honestly, just bug Renge. He has it if you're that curious.

Not even lies! It's the truth, I'm uncute and I really don't see how you people think I am.

>Japanese
我们是什么?!
damned weebs :^)

I'm getting on a plane, merry Christmas!

I took them because I had trouble falling asleep. I needed 2-3 hours to fall asleep. With the pills? 30 Minutes, wham, a-ko.
When I started I even slept 12 hours. I shit you not. Went to bed at 10pm, woke up at 10 am

But it's fun bugging you. You just have to tell me when to stop since I'm a very bores person.

Crash into the new tower to make Karen proud!
Well at least you are able to sleep on your own terms now. Pills that make me sleepy have always spooked me.
good meme, lad

Greasemoney (for Firefox)/Tampermonkey (for Chrome)
Appchan X or ccd0's Sup Forums X (I prefer Appchan tbh)
Namesync extension
Then in tripcode explorer, limit it to ASCII characters only (literally no unicode support for the piece of shit, so all those trips will show up as something else when the raw data is converted to unicode)
Set it, and forget it (might take a few days depending on your system specs)
Because you are. End of story.

Trust me, if you're really bugging or getting on my nerves, I won't be afraid to say so. But until then, you're good.

Are not cute, correct! Glad you agree!

Geez nigger, some fgt is trying to give you a compliment. Are you just looking for more attention or are you just retarded?

No, I simply don't think the compliment is deserved.

Kitty!

I liked them at first. But not being able to wake up is even worse than not being able to fall asleep.

Oh yeah, another side effect was that my sex drive vanished over time.

Hmm... alright
it's really funny. Since I stopped taking my meds I loose weight, can't properly fall asleep again (that's why I stay up until 1-2 am). But I feel much better than before.
The only side effect that my meds had, which I loved, was that my sex drive disappeared. And now it's coming back.
So, I'm really sorry, if I'm too flirty

Although, it's not a lie that I like you because I think you have a lovely personality.

you want sum puns?

Oh stop it you!
Awoo~!

Nah, I do a lot of my posting at work anyway. Helps the day go by a little faster and I wake up late every day so I rarely have time in the mornings.

Checked, also why are you pulling DD when you're sick? Get some chicken soup or something and just get cozy.

Do you think you did well in everything? And what classes did you take?

Top cute
Also link it

._.
Hmm, I guess? I'm probably not gonna see them depending on the next 5 minutes or so
Awoo? You may have me confused for another

When I was on HRT, they said my sex drive would go down. It did no such thing...at all.
So you're fine.

Well, thanks. I don't really see it myself however.

Stop what?
>Nya~

Nope! And what?!

That's quite a foul side affect... and without too much reward
Awww :c
What's going to happen in 5 minutes?

I hope I did well. I had... bad luck though
I took
Psychology
Philosophy
Pedagogics

One week before Psychology my great grandmother, who I was very close to, died. So I had trouble learning for Psychology.
Philosophy, I think I did good enough.

Pedagogics... for some reason it was the hardest. If you know what pedagogics is... it's basically the Psychology part on how humans are able to learn and how you can help them to learn.
What did Pedagogics? They took the Philosophers from over 100 years and let us learn their quotes and dare you, you pick the wrong one.
Fucking hell. Pedagogics is not even a actual science and yet it was the hardest part!

I wasn't on hrt yet... wish I would. Maybe then I can deal with shit better.... probably not, but whatever.

No problem. The self-concept usually differs a lot on how other people see you.

I liked it though. Can't stand my sex drive. It was the only side effect I liked which had no downsides

I'm only sick because of all the red bull and shit. But, I had to spot one of my dudebro friends last night because I owed him one for when he towed my car all the way home when I blew up my motor a month or so ago.

No, I was just... The pic I uploaded.. Ehhh, nevermind.
>HRT
Was this for what I think it is? :>

Maybe I'll die? No such luck
Oh. Maybe I'm just more autistic than usual today
Sorry

I stopped after a while. Major stress, worries, side effects, I simply couldn't handle it all.

Mine appears to be the opposite of what people see, it seems.

Transgender. I stopped due to reasons above.

Not a fan of your sex drive? Why not?
>Maybe I'll die
You never know when karen will decide to use his pilot's licence

Niceeeee.

Or the fact that I'm running on absolutely 0 sleep.
That probably has a lot to do with it too.
Hmmm. I see.
Maybe you and I are more alike than I first thought.

Do you have Telegram?

Yeah, I remember you mentioning something like that before. But as long as you feel better than before, I think it's good.

It usually is, so no worries. I don't even know how people see me.

Frankly, I find it disgusting. I don't want to have sex, I don't want to be male, I don't want to have my dick.
And then there's my sex drive, basically a second brain telling me "mmmh, nice, imagine what it would be like sticking it inside her/him"

I tried sex with boys and girls alike, both as the sub and the dom part. I just don't like it. But at the same time, I want it.

That's why I was happy when I didn't have it anymore

Those aren't complicated words
Link it my man

I'm familiar with it, yes. I have 3 friends who are all educators at different levels. That does sound like a pain in the ass. I'm sorry to hear about your great grandma, though.

Ahh, I see. I thought you were already sick and then you went out and DDed.

Interesting, but I can relate. I find sexual desires appalling for religious reasons and having a natural instinct going against your will is truly frustrating.

Thanks. Not much you can do against it though

For religious reasons. What kind of religion do you believe in?
>inb4 the only true one

I'm Roman Catholic and I try to be pious, but it is quite hard to do...

Indeed I do.
@Saminya

I feel better but mostly because I've stopped caring at how others perceived me in a sense.

I see you as a pleasant person to talk to at the very least. We need to talk more before I could make more opinions than that.

inlandempire.craigslist.org/cto/5918178256.html

Sweet babbu nutrin, bring vitamin for swollen rectal treasures, will have beautiful conjoined triplets, sweet honey bung.

oh, I see. I was in a private roman catholic preschool. Had a shit teacher and was the scapegoat for everything.
I think it played a huge role in me being agnostic now.
>preaching 10 comandments in preschool like no tomorrow
>talking shit about me the whole time

Since you try to be pious, what's your take on the lgbt community?

I think that's a good thing but also... rather hard for me, since I care about how others perceive me.

Thanks, I try to be.
Sure thing. We can talk more, no problem.

Alright, I'm heading off for now. Might be back on later if I don't crash by 6pm.

Sent. Lets continue this little convo on there.

Also, would you mind if I add you on telegram too?

>Chara

I have no different opinion of them than I do other people. They are just normal people with different preferences and I respect that.

My view is one not many people share, and it took a lot of shit from others to come to it. So don't worry.

Woo!

Gotcha.
>Turn on lights
>This
Fucking just.

Sure.

Welp, I'm gonna go read something.

I'll talk to you guys later.

youtube.com/watch?v=e5IU6w2CHTc

That is a nice way to view things.
See ya later Garde~

Alrighty, now I'm curios about what your view is...

>your car
you truly have bad luck, this far outplays my bad luck.

Little over budget for me but I could contribute

>Tristana claimed
What is up! Welcome to the only radio station of New York, 103.5 kay tee you.
No u

Rengoo it's been yeeeeeeeeaaaarss

I smell veggies in the threadies

Charabobana, hai

Makoto, boi what's up

Renge da real MVP

So Renge, what do you love about Makoto?

WHAT AN ENTRANCE! With fucking quints

faget

Check

And yes, I am slow

Oh hey, a lot of zeros
too bad i don't have an Overreaction.png

I didn't mean it like that

Oh heey, who are you hmm?

Great, you roll quints and the thread fucking dies

Good job Tristana. A Pentakill indeed

Nothing specific, seems like a fine guy though
Why do you ask?

Oh shit son, nice pents
What's going on Tristy? Been a while

Odds are all it is, is the fried H4 connector. Easy fix if that's it.
>Pull-up to house
>Back to normal
Alright.

Shiiiiet. If only I wasn't still in debt. Besides, another FC is more within my range.

Ayyyy, checking those quints little neck.

Heheh....mb

Everything is fine..*cough* sky cerebrum *blooded cough*

The one who's not as furry as Gardevoir

It's because nobody was defending our nexus

youtube.com/watch?v=cjuD6lZUU2A

I'm sorry, I still have no idea. My memory isn't that great

Any plans of moving out of the g?

You buying so much for him makes me think you like him more than just as a friend.
Frankly, I find it cute

>back to normal already
alright indeed

Just don't kill the thread again!

well for fucks sake, what is this shit team doing again? Killing Baron? God damn, I can't defend the nexus alone, less even as a support.

Ran, the magical nine-tailed fox

the one who isn't a slut

You're kidding right? You fed Tristina early game, I knew we should've surrendered, just uninstall now

Just don't be in debt my colored compatriot
Also thanks for giving me a chance to use my that's expensive gif after months of holding it

Oh shit, since when did you have my summoner name? Man, I have that updated but I haven't touched it in ages.

Then what did you mean?

Not at the moment, nope. Debts come before anything else.

I assume it might be a loose wire. I'll look at it later. For now, I try to stay warm.

I'm working on it. So far, my plans have been going steady. Tax return is going to help a lot.

Hello Alice!

Kk

Seeing you, I would've ran as well...sorry

I haxxed it! Bwuahaha, no, I have you on my friend's list and haven't played with you for a long while.

I say no u out of spite. For the most part, it doesn't make sense, but when it does, I didn't meant it to be.

Carry on, my Fraser man

well, if you'd have just fucking attacked her when I stunned her we would now be the ones who are fed, not the other way around you dipshit!

Goodluck with that! It's even colder over there I heard.

LoL fucking sucks, everyone should uninstall it.

>Not mad, just disappointed.png

You can one shot everyone
except for the small skellyman

I see, I see
Then we'll have to play sometime
I don't remember who anyone is anymore but hit me up whenever

Frankly I've spent more on other people from thread and it would be difficult for me to like anyone here as anything more than a friend just on the basis of anonymity but I do like the guy that much at least

Well that's good. I'm just glad I've got no debt right now. Car is paid off, no school debt, feels good man

Sorry. It looks like my teasing has been off to a rough start. Whoops

Np

no u

Good, as long as you learn from your mistakes

alright, shitposting aside, how are you?

How the fuck would a support one-shot anything?

So, you're just a very nice person? That's... it makes me happy I guess.

I'm sure it'll get better, but right now you're just dragon it out

by getting good
More importantly, why would a mage be bottom?

>implying I had that terrible, terrible game ever installed

What did you spite?

You know what else sucks? Living. Everyone should stop doing it.

Nobody CHOOSES to live, but people make the terrible decision to play LoL every day.

People ACTIVELY make the decision to make their lives LESS enjoyable by playing LoL.

Clearly you've never had an AP "support"
And I suppose so. I've just got enough money and I'm not really using it and I like giving people things.

You...

Am I using that wrong? What I'm saying is that it's harmless. I say to say it

No u

Hi Tomokokoro aaaaaaaand no u