I fucked my Honda Accord 2003 up bad. It's totalled

I fucked my Honda Accord 2003 up bad. It's totalled.

Radiator, headlights, airbags, front hood, front windshield, all fucked. Engine probably cracked.

I need to get rid of junk car.

How do I maximize profit?

I live in Dallas.

Wat do?

>honda
what are you fockin' gay?

if theres any aftermarket parts (depending on how much they cost and the brand) sell them seperate, other than that sell for spares or scrap user

fix it

whats the engine?

Part it out. It will take a while because it's a pile of shit.

Buy something decent next time and maybe you won't have the accident.

Call Gas Monkey garage and make an episode out of it. Tell Dick Tex said howdy.

V4

just sell for spares if theres no interest then scrap

kek

Whoever holds your insurance policy has rights to the car. You are insured right?

Yeah. No collision though. It's a rebuilt title, so the car's worth shit now. Too much to repair it.

What, are you effeminate or something?

EVERY MAN has been to a junk yard. Just use your fucking Scrote and call a junk yard that has a wrecker for a pick up.

Better have your fuckin title ready for the transfer. Oh yeah, sissy boy, you'll have to ride to the junk yard in the tow truck, or are you too girly to ride in a cab with an actual man?

Look, just Scrote up and dispose of it, you pussy. Shee yit!

Wont bring very much scrap is currently in the shitter, I own a small junkyard I haven't bought anything in months, if I were you I would sit on it unless I was desperate for money

That's not true fuck stick, that would only be if he had full coverage and then they would pay him for he car

You're supposed to keep the rubber side down.

Kek

Not OP but is there a good way to do this if you don't know shit about cars? I wouldn't know where to begin doing this.

Junkyard guy here again also if you must sell it right now first cut the catalytic converter off it ($60-$70) take the battery out if it's undamaged and fairly new you could sell it for $30 as a used battery or $8-$10 as a scrap core, aluminum wheels $8-$10 each with tire on them, then sell the rest for scrap per lb which at current prices would be around $100

Yeah just advertise the whole car on craigslist and make sure you say in the ad they are responsible for removing the parts....just collect the money

Take out the battery.

Take off the catalytic converter.

Take the rest of car to recycling yard.

Sell battery and catalytic converter separately.

How would I make sure I was getting the right money? I ask because I have an Accord of my own that was recently almost totaled (uninsured cocksucker ran a red light and nailed me) and it's in the shop now, but had it actually been a total loss I would have wanted to know how to get the most money back out of it.

look up what pull-a-part is getting for the parts and ask similar prices for your parts

Cool, thanks user.

1) Do a reverse crash exactly the way you crashed your car initially.
2) put uncrashed car on any car selling website
3) ???
4) profit

Kek

Car value before crash: 3K

Car value after crash: you have to pay someone to get rid of it

Does this help you, OP?

Is American insurance really fucked up or do you only have the equivalent of third party, fire & theft insurance we have in the uk?

If you have a crash and write it off in the uk, we get the value of the car paid out to us (with fully comprehensive insurance that most have). It's only the lower cost TPF&F insurance that only covers other parties in an accident and not your own car

Same in America it's full coverage or liability most who own a shit box f a car only have liability due to the high cost of full coverage

Even when I had a shitty 15 year old car I still used fully comp, if I'd had an accident that was my fault then I'd rather get some money back than nothing at all. My fully comp on my current car only costs £800 for a 5 year old 200bhp vw passat

This, and full coverage is cheap anyway if your car sucks. There's absolutely no good reason not to have it.

i4*

Stupid fuck. Just call your local junkyard and ask how much they're willing to give you to tow it away. Don't bother trying to sell it on craigslist because nobody is going to buy that hunk of shit.

paying $100 a month on a car worth 3k doesn't make sense to me, but you guys go ahead you are the backbone of the insurance industry

Paying £30 a month and having no payout when you write off your car makes no sense to me.

If the car is only worth £1.5k then you'd probably only pay £30 a month for fully comp anyway

>If the car is only worth £1.5k then you'd probably only pay £30 a month for fully comp anyway
Depends entirely on the person.

The shitbox being a Honda could mean that he is a speedy sixteen year old that is withholding part of the story.

$100 just for full coverage? Bullshit.

>If the car is only worth £1.5k then you'd probably only pay £30 a month for fully comp anyway

Come on bro, your insurance policy isn't to cover your shit heap. It's to cover other peoples and the inevitable "muh whiplash" compensation claims. Insurance cost is largely down to years experience, no claims, size of the car, where the car is stored, what it is used for and driving record.

Local insurance company quoted me $100 a month for full coverage on a 07 Pontiac G6 with 160,000 miles and a rebuilt title I only paid 2k for the car and its worth 3k tops so it doesn't make sense for me to pay $1,200 a year for insurance

PART IT OUT. PIECE BY PIECE IS THE ONLY WAY. If you just scrap it, youll get just 100-300

You must be young, male, single, and have a few points on your license. Also you probably live near a major city.

Yeah but how much is liability only? The difference between those two is what we're really talking about.

Take it to a college campus and let people pay you to take swings at it with a sedge hammer

liability is $250 for 6 months
im 31 married, been insured for 16 years, haven't had a ticket in 14 years