prove
me
wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

getbatsout.com/bat-guano-dangerous/
youtube.com/watch?v=YhjmOATje_U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

european here.
he's just a business man. with business logic and business ideas.
and his character pretty much fits the ones of former american presidents (until 1950).

y͖̠̦̝͙̖͖̞̳͉̓̐̊ͫͭ͂̀͟ǫ̶̷̴̯̹̼̯͚ͩͩ̈́ͬͮ̎̀ͣ̋̕u̶̳͙̙̫̫̮̿͋͛͊ͫ̎̀̅͝'̴̶̮̱͎̯͎̝̅̂̌́ͭ̇̅͊̀̑͊͂ͫ̑̾̔̚̚̕r̞̻̳̎̃̌̔͂̇ͧ͜͠͠e̜͓̪̙͆̋̉̎͒ͧ̿̍͂ͩ̊̏͐̇͒̑̅́̚͠ͅ ̌̎̂̍ͤ͊ͫ͊̎̈́ͧͮ͒̇̋̚͏̜͈̲̣͙̩͇͝ä̷ͯͬ̒̿͒̊̇̈́ͧ̾̕͡͞҉͖̙̣̦̠̭ ͆ͨͪͩͤͭ͐͏̨̡̲̩̙̞̜͈͇̞̳͖̘͈̻̳̼̤̕͢f̸̸̦̗͔̥͉ͨͦ̒̂͆̂ͣ̽ͯ̾ͣ̌̇͋̆̒͆͘ạ̮̘̺̲͔̠̫̠͖͍̾ͯ͊̓̚͡͝g̴̞̰̖̯̲̯̙̗̼̲̹͔̖̟͖̮̗͓̙ͪ̔͂̍͆ͮ̂ͨ̿ͤ̔̃̀g̤͉̹̘̠̩̙͙̗͍̣̺̎ͯ͊̾̄̆ͤ̋̏͗̍͢͢ő̸̹͍͍̗̘̤̻̤̙͓̞̹͙̹͙̲̞͓̎̍̓͢ẗ̵͍̺̫͙͇̟̟͎̯̱̥́̑̎ͨͩ̇̈̏͘͢͢
>I win

murican here
I think he will be a great president.
countries are businesses and should not be run by politicians

Don't have to.

It's your claim, you prove it right.

I VOTED FOR HITLER

bat?
like batman?
MAGA

he's not crazy but he's definitely corrupt. it's just hilarious to see all of these middle America hayseed hillbillies vote him in on the notion that he represents their broke asses. meanwhile he and his cabinet are worth more than the bottom 30% of America combined.

nothing says blue collar labor like a flock of billionaires.

poor people deserve to be poor.

You're an idiot.

he'll be elected by the electoral college today.

>deserve to be poor
everyone is poor the way you think

Thats why i voted for him im hoping ww3 will happen in my lifetime and there to be chaos and suffering and total nuclear annihilation

Say it loud, say it proud.

If you wanted that, why didn't you vote hillary?
She was basically promising more war if she got elected.

>Gives Russia control over the American government, nuclear codes and military secrets
>all before even getting inaugurated
THANKS, DONALD.

>so this is Trump's America
traitorous scum

o yee of little faith. you are a moral coward and you have no spine. you will be the first to die.

The ultimate goal of a country is not to make a profit and continue sustaining itself in the marketplace after it has carved out a niche.
The ultimate goal is to preserve your peoples.
If businesses randomly dumped money into the harbor and claimed they were helping the unfortunate, then countries would be like businesses.
That being said, as a country, our 'business model' (for lack of a better term) has been to be at war with someone else because it provides a common enemy for a diverse people and it spurs industry and creates political vacuums that our government can fill with puppet-states.

He's not crazy - he's just significantly more unscrupulous, greedy, anti-intellectual and dishonest than your average politician. Don't get me wrong, all of that is bad, but it doesn't indicate 'crazy', necessarily.

The whole 'he's seriously a sociopath' thing is just so stupid.

What's the difference between psychopath and sociopath btw? I mean, apart from the fact that people use 'sociopath' when they want to sound more intellectual when they're having their hot-takes.

('Hot take' sucks too btw - I hate myself for typing that.)

Countries should be run by serious businessmen. Not ones who have become caricatures of themselves.

>bat shit crazy
What does bat shit crazy mean?

You faggots are hopeless.

>psychopath and sociopath
>psychos don't know any better
>socios don't care

bat guano
getbatsout.com/bat-guano-dangerous/

You ruined your post with the 'hot takes' thing.

(I'm the second guy you quoted)

So,,, you don't think he's greedy and unscrupulous and anti-intellectual? You seriously believe he is the opposite of those things?

Don't get me wrong, I get why some people would vote for him even though they know those things about him... but to actually tell yourself that he is virtuous and thoughtful and upright is.... really, really fucking naive.

Wrong. Try again (I actually know the answer to my own question but I thought I'd just be a dick and see how many people espouse a load of incorrect shit trying to be clever).

Yeah I know but I said that didn't I? Cock-end.

Trump's not crazy. Myopic, undereducated, greedy, foolish, ignorant, temperamental, reactive, vindictive? Absolutely.

His policies will be fantastic for the upper middle class in America (coastal elites).

Similarly his policies will further decimate the 'working class' (GOP's useful idiots who voted for him).

So I'm actually pretty excited for Trump. As long as the idiot doesn't kill us. And AG Jeff Sessions' new war on drugs will put TONS of Trump's retards in prison for meth/opiates/marijuana, so there's that, too.

looks like a certain user is mad that a certain someone is getting over 270 electoral votes today...

It's almost over, bro!

Let's MAGA!

What's so crazy about making America great again?

>More Americans vote for Clinton
>Trump wins

so this is Trump's America

The Founding Fathers saved us from you a-holes. Deal with it.

>>More Americans vote for Clinton
>>Trump wins
>so this is Trump's America
Trump Won the popular vote if you deduct the votes from the people who voted illegally.

Beyond just annoying people who you dislike (which, don't get me wrong - I am enjoying immensely) what do you actually, seriously believe he is going to do that in his 4/8 years that you're gonna look back on and say 'yep - glad that happened,'

I'm just trying to get a feel for the number of people who like him / voted for him for entertainment / troll value (understandable) and the people that actually think he's going to be any good (fucking retarded)

Doesn't negate that you ruined a beautiful post. Purposefully.

Like going to see a beautiful opera, only to have the cast thrust their undergarments down and poo all over the stage and crowd right after an aria...

Frankly you owe us an apology.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLD ON LEMME CATCH MY BREATH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't believe the shit you morons will fall for. the most gullible idiots on the planet.

His followers are even more batshit crazy and even less intellectual - on the level of autistic lobotomized retards.

Psychopath and sociopath are both the same. The official disorder is antisocial personality disorder

Hey. I made the "caricature" remark.I voted for Trump because I couldn't stomach Hillary as president. But I knew we were fucked either way. China, North Korea, Russia and Iran won't roll over like those wimps he ran against in the primaries. Hello WWIII.

The only people who support trump are retards and trolls. I get the troll thing, and I'm not mad at it.

Trump's retards are the biggest group on welfare in America, however, and haven't contributed to the country since the early 1800's.

The fact that filth in red states can vote is wrong. They should be culled, or silenced.

To the trolls? Keep trolling. The trolls are the ones making America great. Not that orange octogenarian freak and his tranny wife. Then there's poor Barron the cat-killer (he's killed "12 of Melania's house cats in less than 2 years, the Trumps are purported very concerned about his mental health".

It's an East Coast West Coast thing. Don't worry about it. All is well.

Yeah you idiots kind of did start WWIII, didn't you

I know right? It's like how after 8 years of Bush and all the insane murky shit that happened in that time we thought that maybe there was some nationwide maturing going on...

Which, ironically, was incredibly childish of us.

I'll give you a hint. He's already done it.

There's no life in these eyes.

Funny thing is that I'm pretty sure that a majority of the ones who voted for Trump, working class specifically is going to complain because they thought Trump was running for the average american. Trump runs for Trump and people like Trump. The working class American is not Trump.

Well shit. For once I can't dispute this with reasonable facts. Or our most cherished unreasonable ones either.

It's a red state thing

>>Psychopath and sociopath are both the same

CORRECT!

>>The official disorder is antisocial personality disorder

INCORRECT!

(seriously how can you veer so wildly off on a tangent of wayward incorrectness after actually demonstrating that you may actually know something).

red state filth. trash. garbage. obesity. drugs. rape. murder. molestation. welfare. unemployment.

>actually thinks Illegals were allowed to vote
This is trumps america now

You're a lefty, it's your nature to be childish.

WTF are you talking about?

You're gonna have to help me out.

If you're dumb enough to vote for Hillary, then there's no helping you.

Dude, shut the fuck up. I'm the furthest thing from a Trump supporter but you people are just handing it to them. You probably think you're just trolling or whatever here and that this is your internet-personality you're doing but I bet this shit actually comes out of you IRL on the reg.

Seriously - shut the fuck up.

I'm not. I'm very, very central, in almost every way. You're just very far to one end of the political spectrum and so think that any apparent disagreement is something that needs to be attacked.

I didn't vote for Hillary. Now what is it that he's done that you're happy about? Seriously, I'm asking.

Bat shit isn't crazy.

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuper mad (because you're red state filth)

>b b bb b b bbbb bb b b b bbbbbbbb bb b b b b b b bb but Hillaryyyyyyyyyyyy!

they're still talking about Hillary. the orange retard won. and they're STILL talking about Hillary. Because they have no substantive defense of/for Trump.

So I should just ignore the DSM 5 and APA on the fact that psychopath and sociopath are not official terms and the official term for people demonstrating this behavior is antisocial personality disorder?

>mfw you can't list 1 positive thing trump's done so far

>DUDE SHUT UP WITH YOUR FACTS AND SHIT

Typical Trumpanzee. Terrified of facts.

He knows how to use twitter. Most 70 year olds don't even know what it is. He's made it ok to go grab women and feel them up. What do you mean he hasn't done anythng positive.

When your aides have to constantly edit your twitter feed to keep you from looking like a retard, it's not exactly a good thing.

#unpresidented

Thats why i voted for him

But we can just go grab women now and feel them up. That's not positive? If you go to the white house you don't shake the first wife's hand, you grab her pussy. How cool is that.

me three

The banter alone has prevented my suicide

>prove
>me
>wrong
Protip: I literally can't

Well you just ignored the history of the internal disagreements and infighting between the authors of the DSM between calling it either 'psychopathy' or 'sociopathy' so, why not?

Don't know how the fuck you ended up bring antisocial personality disorder into this though because it has NOTHING to do with psychopathy.

Ma Nigga

I hate how people take that serious.

If we are playing that game then how is that worse then being endorsed by Qatar and Saudi Arabia like Hillary?
Seems like at fucking best you could ague they are equal. And thats being generous as far as Im concerned.

youtube.com/watch?v=YhjmOATje_U

Why are trump's supporters still super mad and whiny?

Can anyone redpill me this? They're angrier than any sjw tranny/fag/feminazi.

And whinier.

Why? They just won.

The only difference is that what you say didn't happen.

nah man, anyone who has worked with demented people can see that the man suffers form dementia.

> cant speak coherently
> answers questions he doesnt understand
> is super sensitive
etc

So far, everyone that meets with him walks away satisfied and happy with Trump. The man will be a great President. Sure he's kooky, but he's a great executive administrator, which is what the President is supposed to be... just an executor of the people's will.

Fact is, without being President yet, already jobs were saved, and foreign countries have stated delight in dealing with him over Obama or Hillary. While we not all live his choices, many cabinet positions were filled well in terms of ability and knowledge (as opposed to Obama picks of tax cheats and political hacks).

the west coast should be allowed to choose pres since USA is nothing without them

You came to this thread with insight, wisdom, and facts.

well for god's sake, he's what, 75? of course he has dementia.

and he's still more intelligent than the retards who voted for him. how sad is that.