Hey Sup Forums, I'm having a high school reunion for a new years eve party...

Hey Sup Forums, I'm having a high school reunion for a new years eve party. One of the former popular guys is hosting the event at his rather large house. I'm still a bitter faggot and want some funny prank ideas to pull throughout the party to inconvenience everyone.

inb4 rape the host and burn down the house.

Where you a loser who was often bullied in high school?

shoot it up

Yep. I already plan on taking a dump in the toilet tank nearest to his bedroom before leaving.

burn down the house and rape the host

Don't want a 5 star wanted level.

RSVP then don't show up. he would have bought food and drink and then will be out the money.
You'll have the last laugh!

Did you forget that these exist?

Bring living crabs.
Throw living crabs at everyone.
Yell what a crabby party this is.
Proceed to throw ice cubes when people start attacking you.
Use your rape whistle when you're down, screaming "RAPE ! RAAAPE !"
If the police arrives respond with "I didn't mean to fuck your wife. She just forced herself onto me."
Have lube ready. Prepare anus.
Send them a card later.

Unplug the fridge and check for a deep freezer unplug that too he will not know the deep freezer in unplugged until it smells like ass. Also go outside cut his fucking ac compressor cord Or break the copper cord. Watch him freak out to keep warm and have to use emergency heat which don't do shit.

rich people don't eat leftovers. 100% new food baby.

I call this plan B

This honestly if you don't want to look like a jack ass.

I like it

Seafood in the air vents. Toss that shit way back in there so it's hard to find. Rub your asshole on his pillows. Baby oil on the toilet seat and bathroom floor. Release crickets throughout the house. If he's married send his wife some flowers and say they're from someone he doesn't like. If he has a pool add blue food coloring.

Oh or you can go to the feed store and buy roaches release that shit in the bathroom. No roaches buy like 10 4$ rats the kind you feed snakes and release them in the bathroom.

eat kimchi and taco bell and blow up the bathroom

You should ingest a bunch of laxatives and shit yourself in front of everyone

I'll take the kimchi into advisement for the dump I'm leaving in the toilet tank.

Only if he has white couches.

He'd be better off adding it to a punch bowl or making some brownies with it.

Spike the punch with dmt

>Disconnect the plumbing in the sinks
>remove the rubber flaps from the toilet tanks
>purchase feed roaches/rats from a pet store, release throughout the house
>call in several noise complaints
>toss a piece of raw fish or chicken into their AC unit if it's accessible, preferably one you've been saving

When you say disconnect, do you mean turn off the water or physically take off the pipes? Can I do the latter without tools?

Somehow acquire roaches and bedbugs, two of the most difficult and horrible infestations to eliminate. Roaches are just so damn hardy and will survive a fuckfon of abuse and attempts to gas and kill them. NOBODY wants to be known as the guy who has roaches in his house.

Bedbugs are a special form of hell. Their bites are fucking horrible and itch for weeks. They lay like 7 eggs a day continously and dont fucking stop. They can go up to 400 days without any food. They do not sit in the open ever and refuse to be anywhere that doesnt have 3 sides of their body being touched by something concealing them - they are known to infest bedding and carpeting but even crawl and hide inside peoples walls. Probably the hardest pest to eliminate, its not unheard of for people with bedbugs to simply move rather than try to fight them.

Idk how you would get them though, maybe stay at some shit hotels and try to catch some? You are FUCKED if they infest your house also.

You could also do the good ole' upper tanker and shit in the water tank of his toilet, thats a classic. And maybe crazy glue the lid so he cant get rid of it when his toilet starts flushing using disgusting brown shitwater. Hell might as well crazy glue his cabinets and shit closed too.

If you want to be a true asshole put hair remover in his shampoo/conditioner, especially if he has a girl/wife. This will get you arrested if they find your prints on it because it is considered assault so yeah dont get caught.

A lot of these types of pipes are designed to be removable by hand. Might need a towel to help your grip but it shouldn't be too hard.

Steal/destroy/deface family photos. Its one of the few things that generally cant be replaced and will cause maximum butthurt.

I love you guys. This is going to be a great party now.

>hair falling out
>hurry fingerprint the shampoo bottle

Leave the pictures, just draw dicks and mustaches on everyone.

Yeah dipshit. Wont take a rocket scientist to figure out why their hair is falling out in clumps and their scalp is burning right after using their shampoo that has a weird texture all of the sudden.

Thats assault. Like they will call the cops, and the cops are likely to investigate seriously and check for prints. Or maybe not. Idk. I do know that if i was going to be fucking with someones life i wouldnt want to be caught, especially not when the consequences are felony charges and a free stay in the rape pen.

Could they fingerprint the bottle after being wet and in the shower? I don't think I'm going to do the hair thing, but just arguing a point.

You could also do the good ole' upper tanker and shit in the water tank of his toilet, thats a classic. And maybe crazy glue the lid so he cant get rid of it when his toilet starts flushing using disgusting brown shitwater. Hell might as well crazy glue his cabinets and shit closed too.
lmfao