In what order I should listen to this man's discography?

In what order I should listen to this man's discography?

70s

chronologically

it doesn't really matter
you could spin a wheel and listen to his music that way and it wouldn't matter

you shouldn't
listen to brian eno instead

chronologically everything from '69 - '82

This. And when it gets really shit for an album or two, you can skip the rest and listen to Heathen, his narration of Peter and the Wolf and Blackstar.

Blackstar is actually a fantastic place to start, if you don't know shit about his music. It's sufficiently weird enough to open you to most anything the man came up with.

A lot of people get weirded out from the Eno stuff on Low and Heroes, when they start with stuff like Space Oddity / Honky Dory / Ziggy.

Listen to his 90's stuff, then his late 80's stuff, then stop.

Start with Space Oddity, and then go chronologically to Let's Dance, then start from Outside and finish at Blackstar

have fun, his discography is great

He's shit, listen to good music instead like Death Grips.

This but also his new album. Man turned his into art; but I will admit some of the tracks are hit and miss.

All these people saying to skip anything but Pinups are dead wrong.

Listen to it all the way through. Only 'terrible' ones are Never Let Me Down and Pinups.

If you skip a whole decade of his work you miss a lot of good stuff.

I hate these stupid fucking threads to the point where I've now filtered all versions of your post.

In the time it takes for this thread to develop you could have already listened to two of his albums.

What order would you read Lord of the Rings? 3, then 1, then 2? No? You answered your own fucking question. Start from his first album. FUCK.

Skip S/t,Pinups and Never Let me Down and listen in order

Boom

But his first album is shit and second and third are mediocre (they're good but not for starters). Hunky Dory was his first major critically acclaimed masterpiece.

And what if OP happens to like those "bad albums"? Or what if he enjoys the context it gives his discography? He should just never listen to them because of what someone on a Congolese Basket-Weaving Consortium has to say about it ? That's the definition of pleb.

Start with Ziggy

alphabetically

kys

LISTEN TO THIS MAN!!
HE IS THE SMART ONE!!!

Yes.

You guys like Tin Machine ?