One chance at life

>one chance at life
>born in India tier shit country surrounded by shit people
Wat do?

U istom smo brodu.

Brod svaki dan dublje tone
Wat do?

Ma nisu prosječni ljudi bolji ni negdje drugo. Nas besparica jebe.

Poo in loo

Govoris iz izkustva? Da su ljudi toliko usrani vana kao sto su u Bosni zasto onda nema kod njih toliko korupcije i postuju zakon?

Can't flush the loo because lack of running water..

Takav im sistem. I naši se nakon nekog vremena prilagode, kad odu vani.

Zasto Bosna nema takav sistem?

NIšta... bar imademo lepe žene

at least you're not muslim
oh wait..

ZIMBABWE!!!

>tfw živim u Goražde

Nema boljih od Šveđanki as far as I can see

Dumbfuck, that is Bosnia flag. Don't fucking play around about my country. Jedna si jedina!

Sta ima toliko dobro u Jedinoj da je toliko volis?

Jer oni iznad prosjeka nisu bolji od stranih. Splet okolnosti. Dijelom je i socijalizam uticao na taj mentalitet.

Šta imamo? Svugdje ima lijepih žena i lijepe prirode.

Vidi ovog dijasporca. Americunt?

Šta su padeži?

You are wrong OP, India has more money.

>Splet okolnosti.
Vise lici na splet usrane moralno korumpirane stoke. Ne prdi pedercino jedna. Bosanci su sugavi ljudi izvana i duboko unutra I stanje u kojem se drzava i drustvo nalaze to dokazuju.

Da je tako, ne bi se lahko prilagođavali, čim odu u zemlje s uređenim sistemima.

OP, if you're on Sup Forums, you obviously don't have the shit end of the stick. I've been to India and I know that compared to the 5 year old girls playing in the open sewers, you have an excellent life. Stop whinging.

Zasto ne izgrade i njeguju takav sistem u sopstvenoj drzavi? Nesposobnost, sta li?

Ne izgrađuju prosječni. Teško je kad na svakom koraku imamo prepreke.

Nas možda jebe i što je prosječan narod često previše naivan, pa gutaju populističku propagandu od onih nadprosječnih.

As if being on Sup Forums is some kind of luxury.

>5 year old girls
They are getting eaten by stray dogs in Bosnia.

If you're on Sup Forums, then you have access to both some kind of computer and the internet. They are both luxuries. Are you retarded?

Ne gutaju oni populizam iz naivnosti. Nema naivnost nista stim.

Ajde da postate lepotice

But, that's basic human right. Everyone has computer and access to internet. Should you be happy if you have clean air and something to eat too?

Ok, I know this sounds a bit spoiled, but we're a hopeless in Bosnia, it's a land with no opportunities. Imagine that each and every one of your neighbours is a millionaire and you're struggling to pay the bills. (We aren't comparing ourselves with homeless.)

Kys

Bosanci mi toliko smrde da mi se i cuna vise nedize. Jebes lepotice daj mi zakon i red.

Bar imamo prosjek kurca veci nego velika vecina ljudi na svijetu..

Šta će nam, kad ne jebemo?

At least Germany is near and there are plenty of jobs for us that the Germans don't want to do.

Crnci imaju veceg pa sta sad? Da odem u Japan i postanem zigolo?

Yeah cleaning toilets and laying bricks sounds so much fun!

Still better than working all day here for 300€.

Jel ti makar vežu radni staž?

This and not everyone speaks perfect Deutsch.

Nisam rekao da je to moja plata vec neki grubi prosjek u behi. Radim u firmi ciji su vlasnici svabe pa je i plata veca od prosjecne i pise mi se staz, al jebes ti te pare kad znam da u drugim drzavama dobijes za isti posao 4-5 puta vecu platu

što se ne ispališ vani ako radiš u traženoj struci?

Here in Croatia we're fed those bullshit lies too.

Only the richer ones can go to Germany and places like that, or atleast if you have family there.

Imagine working a couple of months in Germany for a relatively shit wage and then pay the rent, food, bills that are much more expensive than here in these shitholes.

I'm still in university but am already hopeless. Even if I'd study the best course in the best faculty - starting pay for many IT jobs is around 3000-4000 kuna ($500-$700 US).

I have alot of friends who finished uni and are unemployed just as the ones that only finished highschool.

And going to another country - leaving all of your friends and family behind just so you can get immigrant tier pay and just so you can even think of making anything out of yourself in life is the only hope.

Cekam samo jos koji mjesec staza da dobijem, da se ima bar nesto vidjet na mom CV-u
Nije toliko lose ko sto sebi zamisljas.
U zadnjih 5 mjeseci iz moje firme koja broji 150 radnika otisla su petorica u njemacku, siguran sam da se ni jedan od njih nece vratit vamo.

Convert to Islam
Blow self up