Rate her. Should I fuck?

Rate her. Should I fuck?

yeah why not? at war time , every hole its a trench.

Looks like Harry Potter without the glasses but with long hair to replace it.

Ugly, very flat chest. Is the puss at least ok?

what in the fuck user what the fuck are you doing jesus christ stop

just stop don't talk to her anymore jesus christ

She's like a 4, but pussy is pussy and she looks ready to go. Do it user

This guy gets it. Never turn down clean (as VD), moist, and inviting pussy. If she's not your type or is ugly, bust as many nuts in her as you can while you shop around for a better/different chick.

I turned down three girls in high school because they weren't up to my standard at the time (I wasn't getting it anywhere else so I don't know why I had standards...) and I regret it now that I'm a married oldfag.

fucking desperate retards
her pussy looks like a hairy decaying 90 year old pussy

I've fucked a semi-ugly girl once, at first I was okay with it but now it haunts me to this day. Never again.

will probably clean up for him tho

You don't know this for sure

If she doesn't, call her on it, then treat her like shit for a while but string her along. She'll be begging for approval and do anything to get it. use that to your advantage. make her your slampig.

Stop giving ill advice, faggot..

She's a 5/10 and the pussy pic is so blurry I don't know how can you judge something from it.

i just got tits from a tinder match pretty much out of nowhere on snapchat, not too sure how to respond. how did you go about this one?

Gooby pls. Dat geevs c4ncer in me eeeyes. idsfilasdnbasd jbjhsbaka sleukimia

Hillary?

Go for it user. She isn't half bad. But she is definitely a psycho so watch out.

was gonna say yes til you said that, now I can't unsee

OP you can't unsee this

4/10 a couple notches too low for my tastes but depends how desperate you are to empty your balls.

Op is a sex god

Don't forget to impregnate her, goy