Eternal /got/ general

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kL7RWUva7ak
youtu.be/VFs1UC-NKJk?t=39
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for best moment in 6 years being Cers 9/11ing a church

We don't wanna go to war today
But the Lord of the Light says: "nay, nay, nay!"
We're gonna march all day, all day, all day!
Where there's a whip there's a way!

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Where there's a whip, there's a way!
Left, right, left, right
The crack on the back says we're gonna fight
We're gonna march all day and night and more
For we are the slaves of the Dark Lord Stannis

why is /got/ so dead tonight?

bretty gud 7.5/10

It's night time, on a Saturday, during offseason and almost a week after the episode, so a lot of people went to sleep and some just don't feel like posting

so jon is gay? or is he going to pork danyayany

Nice

varys and tyrion are like a sassy r2d2 and c3po

season 4? I thought he lost his hand by then?

He's gonna pork Sansa to be honest.

Get back at his mother by fucking the Tully out of Sansa

That's his left, and yeah, he lost it in s3.

>Euron Crow’s Eye stood upon the deck of Silence, clad in a suit of black scale armor like nothing Aeron had ever seen before. Dark as smoke it was, but Euron wore it as easily as if it was the thinnest silk. The scales were edged in red gold, and gleamed and shimmered when they moved. Patterns could be seen within the metal, whorls and glyphs and arcane symbols folded into the steel.

>Valyrian steel, the Damphair knew. His armor is Valyrian steel. In all the Seven Kingdoms, no man owned a suit of Valyrian steel. Such things had been known 400 years ago, in the days before the Doom, but even then, they would’ve cost a kingdom.

>Euron did not lie. He has been to Valyria. No wonder he was mad.

How will anyone stop him?

yeah so if he lost his left hand in s3 why does he still have it?

>71580445
he lost his right hand you stupid cunt

these threads have gone to shit and i feel at least partly responsible for it since a large part of the dive in quality is because of people impersonating me

sorry everyone

The show loves to make those male duo.

Bronn and tyrion
Bronn and Jaime
Jorah and Daario
Tyrion and Varys

I don't get why the people love them though, they have all the same dynamic repeated ad nauseam

so what will you guys be doing with your free hour tonight when you usually watch GoT

I was saying the fleshy hand in the picture is his left. The gold hand is hanging at his side.

watch pokemon 2 bh

Read the books

Been rewatching some of my favorite shows like Fringe, ATLA and Scrubs

So is Aeron finally going to shut up about his brother raping him

Is there really anything worthy to discuss though?

Read Dragon Ball because it's better written than GRRM's drivel.

>not hanging out with your family on 4th of july weekend
either that or anime

thread theme song

youtube.com/watch?v=kL7RWUva7ak

how did he lose it? he forgot where it is?

Why is gurm wurm going to a con again?

Does it mean TWoW is close to finishing!?!?!?

But how will you know how edgy Euron is if George doesn't keep reminding you?

Are you suggesting Euron drink baby's blood mixed with essence of nightshade and remark on it every time we see him?

Confirmed.

The mods promise me this thread would be banned ;_;

In the show?

Dany's dragons are going to roast him and le ebin female powah Yara is going to rule the Iron Isles.

GRRM is not actually a great writer. He made an interesting world but his writing skills are subpar.

He literally called the 'royal executioner' characcter 'Killin' Pain' and named the only gay king's personal guard the 'Rainbow Guard'.

FAKE
2/10 for making me waste my time look through his blog

Fuck off with your tripcode, and kill yourself

fake and gay

Yeah, people accurately impersonating you would indeed lead the threads to be shittier.

10/10 kekked heartily
even made me check

What was the doom that befell Valyria? A meteor strike? Or was it from digging to deep?

Victarion said in the book;
>a wall of water 300 feet high had descended on Velos drowning hundreds of thousands of man, women, and children, leaving none to tell the tale but some fisherfolk who had been at sea and a handful of Velosi spearmen posted in a stout stone tower on the island's highest hill, who had seen the hills and valleys beneath them turn into a raging sea

So probably a meteor strike caused the tsunami. But why does the sea and land still smoke after 200 years? Radiation? So maybe nuke then. Maybe they tried to build a reactor. They had a civilization for 5000 years so they were probably pretty advanced.

>"Save me a Big MAC! And save me some burnt ends!!!"

What did GRRM mean by this?

Go to bed preston

underground volcanos

>So maybe nuke then. Maybe they tried to build a reactor. They had a civilization for 5000 years so they were probably pretty advanced.
This doesn't really make sense since aegon escaped from valyria with swords. If they were that advanced why didn't he took valyrian bullets or something like that

Tywin's brother sailed there to get back the Lannister house sword that was lost in the explosion. He was all three Lannister kids favorite uncle, though he's never mentioned in the show.

is cenk EVER wrong? so fucking based XD

youtu.be/VFs1UC-NKJk?t=39

Well he took five dragons with him, guess he figured that's all he needed.

They made a sword so sharp it split the atom
>literally part of the elder scrolls retarded history

Nuclear reactor meltdown.

Jorah and Daario was some good shit

they carried the first half hard

>he is the aryan wolf

I had no idea northerners were so savagely racist

does lady mormont verbally berate and dehumanize rum addicted summer islanders and greasy cunt haired bravosis and stinky degenerate dornishmen on bear island in the same way that the boltons were still doing their flaying during peacetime and wartime even when commanded not to anymore?

Shut the fuck up Preston.

He was poor

>Cenk "One of the best things I've ever seen. As good as any great movie I've ever seen."

Stopped it there. I liked it but come on, Jesus.

he didn't rape him, he beat him

have you read the new Winds of Winter chapter?

The disaster in the elder scrolls was caused by CHIM.

Hmm maybe the Doom was CHIM too, an interesting theory.

he murdered her

get that shit outta here

when is /film/ opening again? really looking forward to leaving this cesspool behind and finally getting to discuss true cinema. GoT, capeshit and all the Sup Forums crap are really starting to wear me down guys. this is literally bottom of the barrel, lowest common denominator plebbit shit

>Wildfire just laying around in an open catacomb that anyone can wonder into in a big city
>No one ever found them
Great writing

He raped him when they were children, just like Joff raped Tommen.

>(((You)))

Gucking inbred lanishit

ummm GoT is a modern day classic. you are the real pleb, faggot

in the books a high septon found it and removed it.

>dig too deep
>fuck around down there with magic and shit
>cause huge earthquake
>quake causes tsunami
>some other magic bullshit
Mystery solved

post your top 5

it's a saturday morning cartoon with a big HBO budget don't get it twisted

top 5 what?

top 5 top 5s

here's my 5

Play ZTD

So the consensus is that everything is GuRRM's fault right? I mean D&D need to negotiate with actors every year so they're running out of time. GRRuM just sits on his fat ass """""blogging""""

top 5 best/worst ep this season?

worst:
ep1
ep8
ep2
ep3
ep4

best:
ep7
ep9
ep10
ep6
ep5

but I'll admit I don't really remember what happened from ep 2 to ep 7 precisely each episode

>tfw no tactical battle with jon vs ramsay and intelligent use of wun wun and proper strategy and THEN when the battle starts to organically look bleak for jon because ramsay was still using scumbag arrow friendly fire spam that's when you have knights of the vale showup. I guess they could have made it seem like littlefinger wasn't sure if he could rally the lords or maybe have him be unsure if he's willing to join the battle because he's always scheming for something right?

instead they sacrificed rational character motivation in favor of cinematic tropes just to have a linear 3 act yet extremely entertaining television to appeal to plebeian sensibilities. but by doing that they made their characters look super retarded like sansa keeping all of that shit secret for no fucking reason whatsoever since she was already supposed to have matured by now because le game of thrones master now

Still can't believe Volantis and the Long Bridge is a thing. A city separated by a river, and they decide to completely plug up one of their biggest, most durable bridges by building a slum atop it, ensuring that absolutely nothing can be reliably transported over it. Even more hilarious when the scene pans out to reveal open land on either side of the bridge. Nope, gotta pack another little slum shack on the bridge.

Mostly George, but I have to blame fans too cause everything has to be dumbed down and made easy for them, and Dan.

Dan seems like the stupidest of D&D and a lot of his interviews and insights show he's pretty retarded. David seems pretty cool though.

>I mean D&D need to negotiate with actors every year so they're running out of time

That's not what happened, they didn't run out of time, they ran out of story.

He promised them all the way through the first few seasons he would have the next book out, just like he promised the bookfags.

They believed him, and when it finally sunk in that fat man was not writing shit there was a big panic. In the end he gave them a very rough draft for the events left in the story and they just went with it. I don't think they did a bad job all things considered. I mean at least we got an ending. Even IF WoW ever comes out, and thats a big IF, the next two (yes he said two now) will NEVER be finished, not if he lived another twenty years. So at least we get some closure on the story.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again!

There he is.
There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again!

Some of the other feminism stuff I'm okay with, it doesn't really make the show worse. But this could just as easily have been Doran talking to Olenna, and the whole season would have been better for it. The writers willfully butchered Dorne for gurl power points.

We usually talk about D&D like they think and make the same things, but really, if you ever watched the commentaries, you can see that there's an abyss between Benioff and Weiss.
Benioff has a general understanding of the themes and the characters, Weiss always comes out as a massive moron taking at face value everything that happens in the previous episode.
I believe that the decline in quality is not entirely on them, though. Not only they ran out of source material, but the success of the show attracted highest budgets and with this more pressure from the producers.

just like paris used to be

Not necessarily. He's probably taking so long to write them because of all the corners he's written himself into. If he can work most of them out sooner rather than later (admittedly that's a big if) the rest of the story might not take nearly as long.

I'm in denial, aren't I?

I just don't get it. The story would have been fine had Doran locked up the Sneks for killing Myrcella, and then joined Daeny. Lannisters wouldn't need revenge because the perpetrators are already locked up. But in doing what the show did they made the story make no sense. Why doesn't Cersei care that the now queen of Dorne killed her daughter? It's hardly even mentioned, and yet for some reason it's really important to march on Riverrun.

It's literally a fucking mega structure in the GoT universe, and they completely disregard it so GRRM could have a crowded market scene

Look at this shit, imagine trying to squeeze a bunch of carts full of supplies through this crap.

Would he though?

Cause if they hadn't killed him and Trystane after killing Myrcella, Trystane might be a hostage right now in King's Landing. Doubt he'd go to a trial concerning people who aren't even his family.

He has no dog in this fight. Kevan has Lancel who he's concerned with, Mace had Loras to be there for. Trystane can't just be killed off cause hostage or torture is better even if Cersei would want some revenge on Dorne for Myrcella.

yeah, it gets kind of obnoxious
it's like there should be a laugh track after each of their bro-comedy one liners

Okay, so the Northern Lords all thought Bran and Rickon were killed by Theon, right? But after the Bastardbowl, they obviously know Rickon wasn't actually killed in the sack of Winterfell. Why is it that nobody questioned Bran's whereabouts after Rickon resurfaced?

They ran out of shit to do with jamie so had to go back to the book material but waited so long his arc is pointless with none of the book character growth

Why would it matter?

even if Jon tells them he know he went somewhere Beyond the Wall years ago, there's no point in sending a search party that would think they have to look literally anywhere and everywhere to try and find him, including among the wight army.

Trystane's in the sept when it's blown up. Problem solved.

He could exchange the sneks for trystane

>why does plot contrivance exist in poorly written show?

>I'm in denial, aren't I?

Yes brother, we all go through it.
This will help you come to terms with it;

>The first three books took him about two years each to write
>The fourth book took him FIVE years
>The fifth book took him SIX years
>He's been working on the sixth book for FIVE years and the most he's ever admitted public ally to having done is 200 pages
>He does nothing but attend cons, blog about the jets, eat lemon-cakes and pizzas
>Even IF he finished Winds of Winter, which in the most positive outlook would be years from now, he has said he needs two more books after that to wrap up the series

It's an impossibility. Accept it in your heart. And be freed.

daily reminder that this is what jon snow's happy trail looks like