Be /fit/

>be /fit/
>Bang more sluts than you fat faggots ever will
You waste your lives on vidya and junk food. Junk food isn't even good! What a waste a of a man you are. You could be out getting laid or married but Doritos are more important to you filthy wastes of life

I dont want to have sex.

Yes you do. Everyone does

Congratulations, you're both fit and have a superiority complex. The only thing you miss to be a total stereotype is the name Chad.

only eating a bowl of rice, what a poor fag

Chads are your superiors. You cower in fear every time you see a chad walk past the GameStop doors in the mall.

Doritos > bitches

Everybody knows this

Rice has no fat lots of carbs and brotein. It's better than your shitty wimpy Doritos little man

>or married

I never spend time in gamestop and the mall though.
Also I don't really fear people unless they are actively threatening me.
But go ahead, bolster your own ego by making assumptions about me.

Excellent science, I guess I want to have sex now.

Wow bro spoken like a true underling fatty beta

I have a well deserved ego. I've banged 39 girls in 3 years, what you done with your time? Spent it in GameStop at the mall cowering before people like me and we all know it. It's not an assumption

rice has absolutely 0 protein you dumb nigger.

It sucks to never have enjoy the true pleasure of a Dorito. You can choose to fulfill your life with nothing but empty, saggy tits and cum-filled pussy, meanwhile we still enjoy the purity of a freshly opened Dorito bag, never soiled by nigger cock.

hope you like san Francisco. That place will one day be bombed. When it happens, dont look at me I dindu nuffin.

5g a serving bra

No, it has no protein unless you add substance to it. Which is why a lot of cult feed people rice because they don't get all the substance they need to keep up their strength, both of mind and body, so they can't realize they're getting fucked over and become more susceptible. But keep being wrong.

Nolan
In
Green
Greasy
E-z doritos
Retard.

Where I live we don't even have malls like you do in America. We also don't have GameStops.
I spent my last three years doing volunteer work with homeless people and I also used some time helping build up workshops and social spots based on recycling.
I bike everywhere, so I'm also pretty fit.
But sure, you're eternally right and your ego is justified.
I did enjoy San Francisco when I visited it years ago, I live in Denmark though.

>Not knowing how to use google yet

>ketchup in rice
>Can afford chicken
>Chicken
Nigger confirmed

So instead of banging 39 sluts you help feed human rats?! What a shit trade. And pooty scooters aren't bikes bra

is sex actually that good or is it a meme? when i fap i just do it to get it out of the way

Going to be honest beer and pot and vidya feels better than sex. But for some reason i still have a gf

So being a manslut makes you a better person than me? Also I work with the homeless because I've been homeless myself for a short while. What the heck is a pooty scooter? When I say bike, I mean a bicycle with pedals and shit.

Of course it does! I'm awesome bro.
Who the hell chooses to be homeless over being /fit/ and banging bitches?! You're worse than i thought bra, also a pooty scooter is an electric scooter with a basket in front for fat people

I didn't choose to me homeless when it happened to me, but I did work hard to get back to having a place to live and junk. Now I get happy from helping other people move away from homelessness.
I'm not exactly /fit/ yet, but I'm getting there. Also I'd rather have one serious longer relationship than banging a lot of chicks without any emotional attachment.
Since I use my bicycle to get fit, using a pooty scooter would be counterproductive.