>oldfags give young guys advice based on mistakes they've made in their past

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JBZ2eHpth2s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Don't sell your brain.

No matter how much they offer.

Wtf

Don't eat female clown poop.

It tastes like cotton candy but it's poisonous.

Don't go to an auto mechanic for knee surgery

mistake? Oh! dont bet 2bil on 07scape. youll win the bet and then get jewed by the friend you cleaned later on for over 5bil. just enjoy having one of the first max cash stacks

Elaborate please?

still sad about this.. worked so hard to get that merching. ruined rs for me. I couldve had my maxed obby pker.

Don't visit AnonTalk.

Never EVER download a rat to your brain.

No matter how much cheese they give you.

Fuck off

you can stake.. which i usually dont do. got up to 200mil merching when 07scape first came out. flipping dragon bones, furys, etc. decided to stake 100m for fun and did well. made a friend and we bet a lot. i was down.. 600mz on him then swung it to beqing up 700m. he eventually got eme to do high stakes dice. rest is rip

Don't get caught cheating

>Fuck off
Don't buy an inflatable JESUS without a soul patch kit.

Never ever fuck crazy, they will ruin your life and your friends, one thing i have learned in my age is women be crazy, and will go to the depth of hell to fuck you if you look at them wrong

Take risks on investments, and high profit gambling, sink a k, hell a speeding fine is 500, whats 2.5k on a solid stock

dont settle for comfortable relationship, sure you have food, a girl that pays your way but life is boring, its meant for excitment and challenge

you let your girlfriend pay your way? tf bruh? does she fuck your butthole too?

true but cheating i have to say was the highlight of my entire life. Fucking bliss soaking my dick in 2 women the same day. I still look back in awe.

You don't have to replace your eyeballs every five years.

Get glasses, they're cheaper

yeah im a lethargic self loathing sloth

Im not judging but why cheat? Ive not cheated on anything be it my gf, school, or videogames before. Always preffered being honest because it makes life more interesting. What draws you to it, user?

nice trips. eh, i have faith in you sid the sloth. all it takes is trying

Don't pray to the meat baby

It's just another fake god , no matter how much you believe

Benedict Cumberbatch

Being a shitty person.

Fish assholes do NOT make good cock rings.

Never pee on an electric fence. In fact never come out of a creek and try to get up the bank and grab said electric fence.

you think you're in love with someone and slowly start realizing this isn't the person you want to spend your time with. unfortunately you are now almost chemically attracted to them and the thought of them not being with you will destroy you but your human need to connect with someone else never dies

Always inspect your breakfast omelets closely before you eat them.

be sure you meet the girl's mom before you get too involved. she will likely have her mom's body type.

Don't wash your hair with a bath cap on. It will not get very clean this way.

Be very careful around Easter time.

Make sure you know everything about her before you get too serious. Past relationships, finances, life goals, etc. It's amazing how quickly HER problems can become OUR problems if you let them.

Bumping

Buy one of these. Slice, dice, roast, and cleanup all with one tool.

youtube.com/watch?v=JBZ2eHpth2s