So I have just discovered Pete's epic tale know as Tasha's Brother, An Anons Adventures With The Fairer Sex...

So I have just discovered Pete's epic tale know as Tasha's Brother, An Anons Adventures With The Fairer Sex. I read the entire thing in one sitting, loved it that much.

I was just wondering if there had been any updates since his Sup Forums AMA-ish thread on the 24th of Feb, 2014. I know he promised Amanda not to kiss and tell but I don't care about that shit. I genuinely want to know how he is doing and how his life has been. That was over 2 years ago and I have been unable to find anything after that February posting.

I wanna know how Pete doing?
Is he still with Amanda?
If so how is it now that she is of age and they can be together without worry.
How is Tasha doing?

Link to story: jumpshare.com/b/Yx5JQp8LQO5TrlegPXMg

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rBDwETS_jbw
jumpshare.com/b/Yx5JQp8LQO5TrlegPXMg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

come on guys dont let me down.

To the best of my knowledge, there had not been any updates.

bump

Thats what I thought. Sad really he was such a good writer.
I didn't even care about the sex parts, they were hot dont get me wrong, but the way he told it made me really connect with him for some reason.

I know back when he was doing the threads he made and email just for Sup Forums to message him. Does anyone happen to have that or know where I can find the archived threads? If they even got archived.

Earlier this week I was talking with an user that had the email address mentioned before.
Apparently Pete and Amanda are still together and have kids now (2). Pete's dad supposedly got diagnosed with brain cancer a while after the story ended. Pete and Amanda had a rushed wedding so dad could be there. Dad died 2 weeks after Pete's mother gave birth to a baby girl.

I have no confirmation on this, nor screencaps, it's what I read on Sup Forums, your mileage may vary.
But the guy did seem to know an awful lot about them.

Other than that I share your sentiment and wonder how they're all doing. It's one of the few stories that made me feel good (besides the whole, why the fuck didn't I have that life part)

OMG i cant fucking believe it.

youtube.com/watch?v=rBDwETS_jbw

watch vid 0r y0 m0m d135 70n1gh7

Yeah it's insanely well written. The sex parts were good too for sure, but I've read my share of stories, and this one could easily be a best selling novel if society were a bit less anal about ages in stories.

ps. I don't read much normally, so I have no idea whether it'd really be a best selling novel. I'd buy it, that's for sure though.

I hope he, amanda, tasha, emily, etc are doing well.

>>>ATTENTIONWHORING FAGGOTRYATTENTIONWHORING FAGGOTRYATTENTIONWHORING FAGGOTRYATTENTIONWHORING FAGGOTRYATTENTIONWHORING FAGGOTRY

What does this have to do with OP's post?

>>>ATTENTIONWHORING FAGGOTRYATTENTIONWHORING FAGGOTRYATTENTIONWHORING FAGGOTRYATTENTIONWHORING FAGGOTRYATTENTIONWHORING FAGGOTRY

What are you talking about?

Nothing, is my guess.

Wow dude that's rough.
I'm glad to hear they are still together, seems like they were made for each other.
Just wish I would have been around when he was originally writing it, seems like he really reached out to some anons.

Yeah. Same here. I only read it a week ago. I can't believe that for all my time lurking Sup Forums off and on, this just slipped past me.

>the author samefagging this thread so hard to make it seem like a story from 2 years ago is worth attention now
Pathetic.

No just a guy who read it and really felt connected with the author.

I'm not OP, but you seem to be awfully jelly.

Prove that samefagging occurred, or shut the fuck up.

Nope. It's what I said.
Funny how every time I call out the author for being an attentionwhore, I magically get called jealous immediately afterward. You've had years at this point to work on your responses to that accusation, "Pete".

Oh I wish I was Pete. I've fucked plenty of girls, but never at the same time. And I'd love to have fucked my sister, or Tasha.

Pic related, I'm not samefagging and I'm not Pete, dickface.

So yeah.
>Prove that samefagging occurred, or shut the fuck up.

Op here.

Dude I wish Pete had started this thread, so many thing I want to ask him. I doubt he even lurks Sup Forums anymore.

I read his story and it really hit me, made me realize my mortality and how I will probably never be as happy as he is.

Really, legitimately want to know how he is doing.

Keep posting your hate though, keeps thread going and increases the odds someone will actually see it.

>firebug isn't a thing
>photoshop isn't a thing
tbh you're just not smart enough to be here

stfu pete
your 5 minutes are past

It might be too early for Pete to see this.I'd start around 8PM GMT.

Meh, just going to regular Sup Forums worked for me for the past decade. I'm too lazy to put much more effort into it.
As for intelligence, lol. You'd be lucky to even approach an average person, let alone us other anons.

fucking bullshit, and i know that for a fact

Proof? or STFU, please?

Yeah I realize that. I will probably start back up in about 3 hours.

Didn't really expect for Pete to see it, just hoping for someone that knew anything.

Meh, I stated my source and the fact that I cannot confirm it. No need for you to get your panties in a twist.

he didnt post proof either

anyways, what he said is bullshit.

Where is the Drive folder with the stories?

Since you claim to know more, is that jumpshare I linked owned by Pete?
meaning if anything was updated on there it would be from him.

The second sentence wasn't a question. Do you not know how question marks work, retard?

I posted it in the first post.
>jumpshare.com/b/Yx5JQp8LQO5TrlegPXMg

775 is jelly-chan, 900 was me.
I've said all I know :/
I found the story at tinyurl com /wincestdrive and tinyurl com /allthewincest

Besides, Pete made a promise ;) I doubt Amanda would stay that cool for ever lol.

>;)
Stupid queer detected.

I know Pete made a promise not to talk about "what they get up to".

Like I said before I don't care about all the saucey stuff, I just want an update on how he is doing.

I don't know if that's his. I know when he promised to not post more he hasn't.
And I know that 'story' posted there is fucking bullshit, no idea for what purpose.

Fuck off 12 year old. I've been (over)using smileys since before you were born.

It's called a rhetorical question, moron.

>I just want an update on how he is doing.
They are all right, happy and stuff. Mundane

They aren't real people. It's a fictional story. Stop being so fucking autistic.
A rhetorical question still needs to be a question, not a statement. You wrote a statement. No wonder you couldn't get a decent job or get into a good school.

I'll try to check back in then. Maybe jelly will have be in bed.

Mundane sounds good. After reading The Liliad I'll take anything mundane where I can.

>Maybe jelly will have be
Maybe you'll grow a brain.

I don't want to read that, I pretty much know how it ends and I already have enough feels bottled up from reading Pete's story.

If I knew how it ended then I probably wouldn't have read it either.
Though on the plus side, it's let me know where I don't want to be myself in a few years.

Thats how Petes story made me feel.

I fucking hate myself. I want to get into shape stop moping around and start socializing more.

Where The Liliad showed me where I don't want to end up, Pete's story if anything gave me a goal.

Get a life, you pathetic nu-male shut-ins.

said another poster doing exactly the same

Did you not read my post your fucking moron?

That is exactly what I am going to do.

And what kind of life is sitting around all day trying to get into fights with random people on the internet? Feel more sad for you then I do myself.

I reported jelly. Maybe he'll get a temp ban.

Weird. I kinda had the same feel when I first time read Tasha's brother. Like i should try to do something with my life and there's more to it.

Pete, you need to get over the fact that you wasted your time writing a mediocre story years ago and just let it die. I know it's you because every few months when you make these threads pretending others are still interested in your mediocre characters, I call you out on it and you always respond like a really stupid person.

You're a fool.

But I'm still here. Now comes the part when you kill yourself, right?

>you always respond like a really stupid person
>acting like every other Sup Forumstard is a kind and loving person

Jelly-chan, get help, you're making yourself look bad. (and for Sup Forums, thats saying something)

*than
Moron.

>he's spending all this time denying it's pete because he actually is pete

>The level of stupidity in Sup Forums today, the posts

Op here.

I am going to take off now. Thread seems to have died off save for one other interested person and one sad individual trying to pick fights to give his life meaning.

I will try to get back on in a couple hours like I said, if I don't make it I will try again tomorrow round 8pm GMT.

>another closet queer who gets off to erotic stories like a woman

90% of the faggots who come to circlejerk in these threads were raised by single women. I guarantee it.