ITT movies that go completely over pleb heads

ITT movies that go completely over pleb heads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n0pP66O9VN0
vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/sucker-punch-or-how-to-make-monarch-mind-control-sexy-7-2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That user is a very good movie.

Good taste.

Why do Zack Snyder fanboys insist his everything he shits out is some deep misunderstood masterpiece?

>memeing this hard

youtube.com/watch?v=n0pP66O9VN0

The best

Because he's super hammy with empty symbolism and since most people are retarded, his movies are the only places they are able to recognize it, which in turn makes them the best movies in the world.

This...

>dragons, orcs, warplanes, machine guns, girls dressed like sluts
>in one scene

what's not to like?

Love this movie. Deep beats!

blatant pandering

it's like watching moe anime

Idk m8. Capeshit has no substance either but it's praised for some reason. This one was at least somewhat original

>it's like watching moe anime

Yeah, it is. But does it have to be a bad thing?

>empty symbolism
It's more like cliche symbolism but who cares,the man is a visual genious

literally this

vigilantcitizen.com/moviesandtv/sucker-punch-or-how-to-make-monarch-mind-control-sexy-7-2/

hey wassup fool

this was kinda meh, but I really liked how the .50 cal sent people flying

As if there was any doubt.
It's the Wachowski's best movie by far.

>blatant pandering
What's wrong with a movie having a bunch of things that people like?

>movies that go completely over pleb heads

pic very related

That is literally the definition of plebian.

Wow holt shit.

This movie terrfied me as a child. I forgot it existed.

Anywhere to watch it now I bet it's laughable.

It's a deconstruction of the alleged emasculation of the [white] male and how it's lowkey gay and really just [white] male insecurity masked as bravado.

It has nothing to do with "fight the system, d00d".

I thought plebs loved Inception.
Those I know definitely did.

I'll admit that the ending went over my pleb head.

What's the one movie where the last brit cop goes out on horse armed to the teeth and kills all the cultists or whatever in the finale of the movie?

The implicit meaning of the movie didn't coincide very well with the ending:
it resolves itself on a surface level, but doesn't thematically connect with the movie really being about crippling depression.

Shawn the Sheep

Hot Fuzz

Ahem

They have to save their companies face. If Uwe Boll were chosen to direct their shitty movies they'd retroactively try to make his movies misunderstood masterpieces as well. And the best: they do it for free

I can smell their pussies from here

what does pussy smell like?

I don't know

>alleged

Are you implying the emasculation is not real and that the movie is trying to prove it? The way I see it the whole movie is about dealing with and opposing the (very real) emasculation.

We don't, I wouldn't even calls Sucker Punch, or anything else he's done, great, let alone a masterpiece. But the most basic point of it sure as hell seems to fly over most people's heads and makes me seriously question the ability of most critics to comprehend core elements of film. You will have difficulty convincing me that the aims or basic execution of the film (outside of the meddling we know occurred) were not spot on solid.