Russian ambassador Andrey Karlov is assassinated in Turkey like 20 minutes ago

Russian ambassador Andrey Karlov is assassinated in Turkey like 20 minutes ago.
When he was visiting a photography exhibition of Turkish journalists with 2 other Turkic countries ambassadors, he got attacked by a Syrian -probably a Kurdish or Arabian- Sunni Muslim militant(?). Reporters said he first fired his gun to the ceiling and told every civilian to escape, and then shot him 3 times when he was standing, and then shot him a couple of times when he's on the ground.
Also, he was yelling that he were taking the revenge of late Russian attacks on civilians at Syria. And he also said that he came to die. He disguised himself as a security guard, which since ambassador was always traveling without any security guards other that Turkish police when it's necessary, and this time he was alone, so the militant disguise was successful.
The militant has been killed by the Turkish paramilitary but it was too late for the ambassador, he's body is still on the floor at exhibition.

What do you think you Sup Forumsastards, pic is related, the one on the floor is ambassador Karlov and the one with pistol is the militant that killed him.

Other urls found in this thread:

nos.nl/artikel/2149210-aanslag-op-russische-ambassadeur-in-turkije-syrie-lijkt-motief.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8CP9dg38cAI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

REMOVE KEBAB

TIME FOR RAID

Heard he is being treated, so not dead yet.

>Russian
ambassador
'wounded' in
Turkey

Can't wait to see Trump take the place of Ogonba

turkey fighting against ISIS, El-Nusra and Daesh, moron, they only support FSA instead of Assad regime as being in other "side" then Russia

Top kek
Russia is just getting itself deeper and deeper into shit and the funniest part is it's all Russia's own doing
>Going all in on Erdogan
>Sanctioning their own industries

Sad part is the sanctions part is planned. They need their people to be suffering and in a confused frenzy. But the foreign policy failure is just caused by dwindling options, which is meant to serve the same function as the former issue - to legitimize a rampant slide into dictatorship in domestic policy.
Putin's on borrowed time and running out. Will probably be capped by one of his subordinates soon, four of them are overtly eyeing his throne and they're too powerful by now for him to touch.

Just another day in Roachistan

He's wounded you fucking tart, not dead, learn how to read

OP is surley from Turkey or some other 3rd world shitholes used to propaganda

OMG REMOVE STROGANOFF

SHITSKIN DETECTED!,the roaches are helping isis you goatfucking faggot,they are only in syria to fight the kurds

Aaaand yep, world war 3.

Russia will be mad at Turkey, invade Turkey and then Turkey will cry for NATO help, the USA gets involved and boom, WW1 all over again.

Syria's actually the only time they might accidentally be aligning with Kurds because Kurds comprise part of FSA.
They started off point blank attacking Kurds, yes. But by going after SAA they're actually freeing the FSA remnants up to deal with ISIS coming at them from the east.
Assad's been supportive of ISIS since the beginning starting with him busting east Syrian prisons to give them a recruitment pool and culminating in a treaty in June of 2015 where he ceded north Syria to them in exchange for ISIS ground forces converging on FSA with SAA air support.
It has all been a drawn out, highly public affair. I can't help that you keep applying creative freedom to fuel some partisan narrative for pedantic US domestic politics.

>starting with him busting east Syrian prisons
You might actually recall this. All you fags were up in arms over this when FSA was still hip and Sup Forums and anonymous were all over the place to help the Arab spring circumvent internet filters and leak livestreams.
Then the US state department gave FSA the thumbs up and the contrarians and conspiracy theorists flipflopped their attitude and had to go through a one month existential crisis to revise their perspective to explain this, then accused FSA of being an ISIS extension even as they plainly went on to be one another's primary opponents for 4 years straight.

Oh my god!

Are you saying that muslims are violent savages?!

No way!

He died 18:04

nos.nl/artikel/2149210-aanslag-op-russische-ambassadeur-in-turkije-syrie-lijkt-motief.html

Vid of the assassination

Of course you believe everything you read, little bitch.
Media coverage is banned about the subject in Turkey, so what do you know is what they want you to know, he's gone, he died with multiple shots.

Greek detected.

Hoe the fuck come, did you saw ANY propaganda, or do you even know what "propaganda" means, you idiot?

Yeah, shitbrain, Turkey helped ISIS, but mark my words, it is not even close as USA, Russia, and EU.
And, yeah, it's ok if you'd like to be cucked by a middle-eastern curly-hairy shitskin kurdish, it's ok, but Turkey is FINALLY making a cleaning since they merely gave kurdish goatfuckers everyhing for straight 15 years, and paid back by more bombings, rapes, honor killings, incests, end shit in their country, they're worst then niggers.

Free Kurds are coming your way. The war in the south has allowed guns and bombs and experienced kurdish millitia to cross into turkey. It's only a matter of time before a full out civil war and then russia and NATO will fight over your countrys corpse for the next five to ten years.
Going to be so cash.

Fuuuuuck m8

Saw the vid, the media says the Ambassador is wounded but the gunman literally pumped 8 torso shots into him point blank. I doubt hes getting up.

>nos.nl/artikel/2149210-aanslag-op-russische-ambassadeur-in-turkije-syrie-lijkt-motief.html
SHITS NOT PLAYING WTF

YAY russia is going to fuck up the pieces of shit now!

anyone else wanna join in on retaking Constantinople?

Ok, in addition to these;
I didn't heard he said that every civilian to escape at first, and first he was talking Arbian, and then he start to say "Don't forget the Suria" and "Don't forget the Aleppo", and then he said "Anyone who has their finger in this will pay the price" also he said "Only my death will exit from here".
He looks like some Syrian Turkmen (Turkic people living in Syria).

Well, let them COME =)
THey are doing this with all the EU, USA and Middle-East supports since 1995. I addition to that, they also got support of Erdoqueer for straight 15 years from 2001 to 2015.
Those inbreed "freedom" "fighter"s don't do shit other then fucking goats or little girls, all's am sayin' is this.

Also, Russia has NO balls to, and has no power to attack Turkey by all means.

For the fags who can't keep up with the news he has died

Wow. Was it his bodyguard?

I listen to it a few times and the guy speak Turkish without an east-southern accent. He is most likely a Turk from Turkey and not from Syria etc.

no balls? HHAHAHAHHA i can't wait till the kurd, syrian, armenian and russian alliance destroy the turks c:

Apparently Ambassador refuse to check dubs

Deus Vult, my people.
Arise.

Kurds are fucking badass

There are Syrian Turkmens that are still able to talk clean Turkish as in Turkish Republic bro, you can also see this in their late videos to gather attention to Aleppo, but as you said, he can also be someone from Turkish Republic too but his Arabian was kinda different that people here, because people in Turkey don't know any Arabian, and they talk in certain accent, so...

Oh, just like the 18th of March you say...
Remember what happened last time the European countries like France, England, etc. was trying to get sand-niggers like armenians, kurds, and greek with them to destroy Turk's..?

Indeed, cuckboy

No it's not because dirty Paki's are going to claim they're refugees and come and live here. I'd rather drop napalm on all of them

great times are ahead!
yeah but this isn't england or france, this is RUSSIA

i'll be having kebab with a side of very salty fries pls!

its confirmed that ambassador died. i just heard it on live stream. he didnt make it

i like this image better than the american psycho checkem

what happend to the terrorist scum?

>USA gets involved
Did you forget about this man

Kek, looks like he struggled while dying.

He did it for the dubs.

this

I have on thing to say:

Suh dude 2016

Hopefully I won't see 2017.

There are either some kurdish cuck fanboys here, or these are some kurdish sand-niggers...

But for all of cucks:
Know that kurds and arabian/Kurdish rapefugees from Syria have ABSOLUTELY NO intention to turn back or take over Turkey or Syrian.
All they want it being a French, German, Swedish, Finnish, Brit, etc., they only want to breed with white Europeans.
You will see what will happen if Turkey wont eradicate them in next 10 years, bitches...

Sure dude, it's Russia, some gay Putin with half naked nature walking and stuff...
Keep hype yourself up ;)

Dude is fucking trained by the state. Look at how he controls the room and mainly LOOK AT HIS FUCKING TRIGGER DISCIPLINE.

Found the shutin who explains his maladjustment using political manifestos about world orders

Chech em

That flag was designed in 1920's, moron, what are you even talking about, tryn' to be egdy or shit..?

fuck, one off

so close

Where's the blood?

retard

Aaaaaaand a meme is born

new fave czech em image

been saying it for years

you cant trust the turks,

wipe them out all of them

So. fucking. close

Erdogan is the big shit from Daesh and is betting the Russkis first then Trump is next...Erdogan is executing as we look all the Turks that are not musims as he run the Caliphate of Europe right not.

He means Islam you fuck wit

Aw shit.. Fresh materials.

kek

Oh wow. No such thing as too soon for you, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=8CP9dg38cAI

that was a shit haiku

This is just in, the shooter turns out to be a policemen.

CHECK EM COMRADE

The plot thins

lelz

>thins

But the ambassador was white.

>thickened

Turks are fucking garbage. Ranked just behind Somalians as the shittiest excuse for humans.

you know what i think?

checkem

They'll be rushing b really soon then all those sand niggers are gonna die. This could be seen as an act of war. They fuckt up now boy

You can't get dubs with this

You'll never roll dubs

very good point regarding the finger being off the trigger

chill out!

Yeah, he's confirm cop

not even trying

and all thats left is the cancer

I agree. This isn't some random shitskin attack. He's been trained and ordained by an organized group. Most likely to incite a response from Russia

haha i don't care about you lame, hairy eurasianshits

blow each other up already and get it over with

No, he was a police officer you conspiracy autist

Painfully obvious this is a CIA hit to make russia finally declare war on turkey to give the US a pretext to attack russia
I hope russia blows the US off the map, a shame for its people but these motherfuckers need to die, enablers of eternal war for profit

holy shitballs

the russian black sea fleet has left port and is heading straight for istanbul

well, bye bye turkey

This

A meme is born. Hey Reddit fags, put me on the screengrab.

source?

doesnt look like the usual kebab either.

post link require source