>>715807627

So this guy getting shot has the power to start ww3 and not one body guard was seen that day. Ok dude

Other urls found in this thread:

google.gr/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/19/russian-ambassador-to-turkey-wounded-in-ankara-shooting-attack?client=ms-android-htc-rev
image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/51/1482171791-1482170815426.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No blood too.
Fucking Ruskies.

WW1 started by an assasination, qand yess this is a true story op is noy shitposting

oh shit here we go

>ALLAHU AKBAR

Oh fuck. Get ready boys...

google.gr/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/19/russian-ambassador-to-turkey-wounded-in-ankara-shooting-attack?client=ms-android-htc-rev

>akbar

it's ekbert, he's speaking turkish

Yeah franz ferdinand was royalty though, this is "just" an ambassador.

thousands of additional Syrians will die soon because of that attention whore. Well done

this is fucking legit. CNN just reported it.

The ambassador is still alive. Fucking terrible terrorist.
Should've sent ISIS.
FUCK RUSSIA

Oh god damn. I hope there's a video to go along with this image

That russian pig is still alive...

Turk roach gtfo.

Hey if Vodka can decrease radiation levels in the body then I'm pretty sure it can act as a healing agent of sorts.
>Dose ruskies have space magic

No, died in the meantime

You're a fucking idiot. Nobody hates them more than Americans.

>CONFIRMED

>This

Where is it?

nope he died

Yeah you're a retard. Go shit post elsewhere

The ambassador's condition has been upgraded to dead.
DEATH TO RUSSIA

Fuck the turks

im not dying in some world war for a fucking turk

wipe them out, all of them

its not ww3 idiots. the russians are the very ones who killed him.

Dude , it's fucking russia we're talking about . It'll take at least 2 weeks for someone at the kremlin to notice

He was Syrian, not Turkish.

They're all Muslim scum

.. now why would they do such a thing?

why did the Nazis torch their own parliament?

oh, right.

right.

exactly.

cockroach confirmed

wish I could spit on his face
fucking mud slime sand nigger

see

If that were the case they russians would have started with someone closer at home , not some faceless grunt they sent off to kebabstan

Turkey>kebabistan

makes perfect sense to sacrifice a pawn, in order so launch their next proxy war against the rest of Europe.

Syrian,turkroach,iraqs all allahdoodletoddlers followers. disgusting people.

How is it that this twink can shoot somebody and mince around rambling about how he can't wait for buttsex in prison, and not a single person shoots him or does anything about it. Is eastern europe as cucked the west?

this is kinda how ww1 started. read a history book

Americans kill Syrians nobody cares
Turns kill Syrians and Kurds nobody cares
Russians kill Isis and the rebels everyone cares

an archduke and an ambassador are no where on the same level.

It's eastern europe , nobody gives a fuck unless it affects them directly. Also we don't have cucks because we are still very russian-like so just like papa Putin we dont'like faggots either

holy shitballs

the russian black sea fleet has left port and is heading straight for istanbul

serves them right.

LOOL you're an idiot.

Anyone have the video of them shooting the fuck out of this guy?

muh world war 3 over reaction
>ITT: plebs turning on the news for the first time ever

Tfw going to an art exhibition also makes me wanna shoot people.

Delete this

No , he's art.

No, its part of exibition

This can't be Allah was there with him
Did his own Allah people kill him

No, he's dead, just like you should be

I just deleted my post because it's been posted before:

Is he saying allahu ackbar?

I was just thinking that, you're right.

Yes

[citation fucking needed]

"Allahu Akbar, don't forget Syria/Aleppo, only death can take me away from here, you are not safe when we still breathing"

It looks like a solid wall behind and on the sides of the ambassador. How did this guy get behind him without raising alarm?

ahhhhh i c tat has lots to do with terrorist yes

Death just did take him away from these, and normal people are safe, since he stopped breathing.
kek

Guy kills Russian ambassador, and says Allahu Ackbar multiple times. Who exactly is going to war here? Probably not Russia vs. Turkey, cause I doubt they're going to attack Turkey for what a terrorist did.

>seems legit
:^)

why didn't they shoot him why did they wait till he said allah hu akbar and shit should have kept him alive and tourtored him

It's Turkey. Literally nothing that happens in this shithole would make sense to someone who doesn't live here.

at least he looked good while dying

He was a police man, he was behind him from the start, presumedly he was doing a security shift, and then Allah called

Not just some terrorist, he was a cop.

probably an art thing

underrated post

I like to binge watch movies where military men kill sand niggers.

I genuinely get an erection when sand niggers die. The world needs to be cleansed of all niggers and sand niggers.

Where is the video where he get shit on by bullets

>all assassinations are comparible to the political structures that were in place during the early 1900's

Yeah.. don't look like you're screaming now you sand nigger turkish fuck.

As a sand nigger, I agree.

RACIST BITCH FUCK AMERICA AND TRUMP SUPPORTERS

so wheres the vid of him getting shot

couldnt have said it better myself

stfu get back to your hole, who gave you WIFI?

sandnigger is mad that russia is about to glass his holy land

Well, at least we can be sure about one thing now. Since the Russian ambassador was killed in the name of Syria, Russia probably isn't going to stop until Syria gets flattened into a parking lot.

There is someone else in this fucked up world that thinks just like me. I love you, user. Not gay either, just that you think the same way I do. I fucking HATE sand niggers AND ghetto thug niggers. They are both a fucking PLAGUE to this world. They are quite literally all that's wrong in the world today.

The Führer would be proud.

Take that tinfoil hat off as WW3 is not going to happen any time soon.

What are your favorite movies to watch?

So.. Is this Putins Ankagate now?

Found the racist piece of shit. Go back to your fucking containment board you pathetic NEET. Sup Forums

image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2016/51/1482171791-1482170815426.jpg

Uh, why the fuck does an ambassador not have security?

>i just wrote this up so i can go screencapped it and post it on my tumblr page so i can tell everybody how intolerant this shithole is::the post

we're not going into ww3. Turkey has been a huge fucking pain for the EU and are on the verge of getting kicked out of the EU and i doubt any ruropean country will try to defend these actions and try to go face to face with Russia,, Turkey's on their own on this one

Fuck you, you nigger faggot pig fucker pedophile rape incest victim.

There was zero security there?
>me thinks highly suspiciousness
> Also let the games begin, let it burn!

lol moron

the shooter was the security, he was a cop, but also an Islam sympathisant and Allah called

Shut the fuck up. Hang yourself, nigger.

turkey is not in the eu, you dun goofed.