Sup Sup Forums. Just took and adderall for my first time ever. Had one, 20 mg pill. had nothing to eat today...

Sup Sup Forums. Just took and adderall for my first time ever. Had one, 20 mg pill. had nothing to eat today. took it about 5 minutes ago, not sure if it's working

>typed this post out twice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JBZ2eHpth2s
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flow_(psychology)
youtube.com/watch?v=DFL8tOmtVuM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

starting to feel something. feel slightly euphoric. trying to study for a final

You're in for a wild ride

Lame, you gotta snort them shits son.

Last time I did addy I stayed up for 2 days masturbating nonstop, it was fucking awesome.

20 year adderall addict here...

Ask me anything.

lmao not tryna do that

thank god i have some weed left

You'll be crafting shit like this in a minute. Enjoy the ride.

youtube.com/watch?v=JBZ2eHpth2s

ps. vyvanse is where it's at

what's the difference between ir and xr?

Its really not that intense unless you are snorting a fuckton at 1 time. You feel it quicker and the drip tastes sweet.

I prefer insufflating my drugs anyway.

Instant release and extended release.

Instants you can chew, extendeds you can eat if you want a little boost every now and again but to really get it you should crush em and snort em

where can i get some in france. i used to live in the states, and it was easy to get but here in fucking fuck france, good look finding any at all.

One is regular. One is time release or extended release. I have ADHD irl. I'm tired of people saying it's not real. You do test and get MRI to show the brain chemistry to be diagnosed with it. I choose not to take it now because it's addicting but also people who have add or ADHD it does the opposite to normal people who don't have it. It makes you calm, eat, and it helped me sleep and stay asleep. People who don't have it can't sit still, can't eat, and stay up for days. Regardless though you feel withdrawals and it's addictive and not good for you. It's the same as meth but pharmaceutical like painkillers are to heroin

eat something while you can, it is good to have food in your system so it doesn't hit you as hard. you took an XR which is an extended release so you should feel it for quite some time stay hydrated and have a good time op

>euphoria

From speed. Okay kid you keep telling yourself that

Instant release

Holy christ

Been taking adderall for abt 4 years, here's my understanding:

A 40mg xr releases 20mg as soon as its taken and 20mg later after the time release stuff is metabolized. So for the entire day, you feel like you're on one of the 20mg ir. Is that right?

Well obvioulsy not opiate-style euphoria but there's a definite mood boost yeah. Stims are used to treat depression bro

Addies don't really do all that much. Poor man's coke. You'll feel lethargic and depressed when you start coming down, though.

OP here with some updates:

>talking a lot
>thinking a lot
>???
>dick feels kind of weird
>took a huge shit
>still have yet to eat anything
>just remembered i have a yogurt
>just remember this yogurt tastes weird but fuck it i haven;t eaten anything with protein in it for a few days
>fucking hungry

What's the street value of 20mg XR?

boin stop being a pussball and take 100 fucking mg and clean the world in less than an hour

>haven't had protein in a few days
Dude. Get your diet on track before experimenting with stims, srsly.

Honestly you should consider 40mg.
I'm not a speed fan really but I did Vyvanse in high school and the 40mg is where a solid buzz came from. Don't sit here trying to argue they are different drugs, the mg is very similar dosage.
Like vicodin to percocet.
But anyway you'll feel euphoric for a couple hours and it slowly goes away but the speeding part last longer. You may be different but I was sensitive to amphetamines so sleeping wasn't the easiest.
Weed boosts the buzz btw

Vyvanse is lisdexamfet which is dextroamp with an extra amino acid attached, when removed whole thing is metabolised to dextroamp so yeah same drug

Also if you smoke cigarettes prepare to roast a whole pack today lol

That's correct. It's as addictive as opiods so it prevents it a bit from abusing. Also it's probably better to take the xr especially if you don't really need it. Messes up your brain if you start abusing it a lot. Same with benzos and opioids though

i only took one pill and that's all i plan on having. my friend gave it me and he has to take 2 of these a day. if this wasn't my first i would have to pay money

stop pretending that a 20mg addy is a hard drug op you pussy

He may not know droogs that much.
Same with the kids asking about abusing vicodin for their first time

True, I agree. Coke is better it's like OxyContin and adderall mixed together. I wondering if you could take both crush it up and mix it together to see what kind of effect it would have

I take vyvanse for adhd, whats it like taking adderall if you dont need it?

addy is amazing. you should start feeling the full effect soon. just stay focused on what youre studying, try not to be distracted to do other things (chores)

It's not just you, amphetamines inhibit melatonin production

you feel like sanic in typing/writing mode

not that intesne.. the placebo effect takes a large role sometimes.

We'll I mean while my other friends who took the same dosage could fall asleep around midnight or 1 am I could never even consider sleep till like 4 am on speed

That's probably a good way to describe me unmedicated, it's weird to think that people would want to feel that way.

Vyvanse is a lot smoother and last longer in my opinion. It's also more expensive though.

What does a dose of addy cost?

3- 5 usd depending on dosage

It's one of those drugs where stupid rich college kids will buy for 5-8 bucks a 20mg salt but someone who's more into the drug world should be able to score 2-3 dollars. And 40mg is a moderate speed dose. The Vyvanse me and other dudes are talking about have a different price cus they are less common and are always extended release as far as I know

Yeah, it's a lot better for me too. I have hella good insurance so i get it for free though

Yeah I used to and I took it a few times but now if I want it it's like 200 dollars a bottle. Adderall is a lot cheaper and a quarter of the price but I just decided to not take anything and see how I feel. I would rather try to manage without it if I can.

Even xr for me is expensive. It they offer me adderall ir if I need it

what is the better amphetamine? and what dose? for ADHD

all depends on what symptoms and what you need medication for. ADHD is a bunch of things

ADHD here I've been on adderall ritalin and vyvanse, vyvanse is the best for me. I'm a lightweight because of a hereditary drug intolerance, so i take 20mg vyvanse, which is just enough to not make me bounce off the walls but I can still kind of eat.

Depends on the person and how severe. Me personally I feel like someone taking it who doesn't have it when I don't take it and need to take it to feel like someone doesn't take it and doesn't have it to feel normal

So does this shit really help you study??

why not just getting straght amphetamine?

You can def get feelings of Euphoria from Adderall. You can from Caffeine if you don't have a tolerance built up.

Over the night i snorted 75mgs of adderall and fucked my ex gf for 5 hours.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flow_(psychology)

>flow, also known as the zone, is the mental state of operation in which a person performing an activity is fully immersed in a feeling of energized focus, full involvement, and enjoyment in the process of the activity

This is what you're feeling. I'm prescribed Vyvanse and feel like this all the time.

Unfortunately, I'm not taking them this week. No finals and recovering from surgery so I'm pretty much just lying around.

Go do a project. You're sounding dumber than you mean too with "euphoria"

>adderal

You are clearly underaged if u think taking adderal makes you cool or anything other than a retard that cant pay attention

I was a "B+ student" my entire high school existence, but did well on tests... Did well on SATs, ACTs.

Once I started taking Aderall in college, I went from being OK with school, to loving it.

Graduated with honors from college. Got an MA at Duke, with a fellowship at Harvard.

It helped me harness my potential instead of just copying homework and studying just enough to get a B on tests.

It does give you a mild form of Tourette's though... I can still get into anger fits, and weird swearing fits. Not rage... just pissy.

I actually think it helps prevent rage.

true story.

I used to get phantom smells of something burning when I used to be prescribed it.

youtube.com/watch?v=DFL8tOmtVuM

I've always wanted to try adderall. I have a thing for tripping out on just about everything I do, even weed, so I've never had the balls to try it. Isn't it basically weak meth?

I gotta try it out then.

Basically...

Although I've never had problems sleeping on Adderral.

If anything, I get sleepy from it... same with cocaine, if I only do a little.

Your day is going to turn into BUBBADY BIP BIP BEE BUBBA DUBBY

Be religious about the dosage... then be religious about your study schedule.

I would take 10mg in the morning, go through classes, take great notes, participate.

At lunch, I'd eat another 5mg, with lunch. Study from 1-5pm ish. Good study sessions.

If I had a lot of work, I'd take another right before dinner. Then I'd study for another 4 hours, probably until 9.

Then I would have 6-8 solid hours of study, and at 9pm I could drink, puff, hang, whatever, be in bed by 1am. Wake up at 7:30am, do it all over again.

Not really weak meth, it's pharmaceutical grade meth. The Jews just cram some extra fluff in there and pretend it's 'medicine' when it's just fucking USP speed.

Xactly right. VIBEanse is the shit. Get 60mg pills from this kid in my dorm. Flow state engaged.

Interesting. Gotta love jews though. Sexualizing young girls making my dick hard and supplying us with pharma drugs. These cats know what's up! Man give these jews a chance

Yes good goyim. Please, enjoy one of our 20 new genders and some fentanyl.

I mean... I'm alright with the lolis and the drugs man... no thank you

Pharmaceutical grade amphetamines. There is no extra methyl group.

thanks for putting that on record for anyone confused but I always say "meth" when referring to speed in general. Just 'meth' which means virtually nothing by itself but a colloquial street term for amps in general, methylated or not.
>inb4 enantiomers

adhd/odd here doctor use to get me fucked up

it is entirely incorrect to use the term "meth" to refer to speed or amphetamines in general

the methyl group attached to the nitrogen at the end of the alkyl branch of the amphetamine is what makes meth so bad for your receptors

speed, uppers, etc are words for amphetamines

meth only refers to methamphetamine and if you told me you had some meth to sell i would tell you to fuck yourself, but if you asked me if i wanted to buy some speed (and actually meant amphetamine salts or something) id be all over it

also enantiomers are not relevant here because there is only one active enantiomer and just by looking at the molecule you can see there are no other chirality centers beside the one on the alkyl branch

Anyone have experience finding coke in kenya?

Most fuck up thing you did while on it ?

although looking at the IUPAC name it indicates 2 chirality centers (RS)-1-phenylpropan-2-amine

but i don't know where the second would be as there is no indication of stereochemistry on the wikipedia image and i do not know how to assign chirality to carbons that are not tetrahedral

Argh you idiots, I do drugs once or twice a year and i feel NOTHING from 20mg of adderall.

If you're going to do drugs, DO DRUGS. You shouldn't be here saying "Oh I THINK I'm feeling something". You should be way out there focused on your studies or whatever the hell you're doing.

When it comes to drugs, never pussy out. You will get the side effects no matter how little you take, better just take enough to make you really good. You will enjoy your time much more and you can tell yourself that it's atleast worth it.

Have a great night.

Oh you'll know when it's taking effect. Enjoy not being able to fall asleep tonight and grinding your teeth. If I were you I'd seek out some Xanax for the comedown. 20 mg is quite a bit for your first time.

wouldn't be surprised if you die from one of thsoe times lol

only noobs don't try drugs out the first time before diving into it, you can easily earn yourself a heart attack or respiratory failure if you don't, and you'd deserve it too

20 years and you've never made the jump to meth?