Loveless clicked

Loveless clicked

>Eureka clicked

>Karma clicked

when it did it became my favorite album tbqhmf

Good, now stop listening to shoegaze, because it doesn't get any better. "Seasoned" Sup Forumstants will disagree because they've wasted so much time exploring the genre, they have to believe it was for something, right? Wrong. Just ignore them, you'll be that much less disappointed for it.

>The Claymore clicked
FUCKING CAMPERS

lsd and the search for god and then you've reached the pinnacle

>GKMC clicked

is this a new meme

dont listen to this faggot

>Killer queen clicked

too late, he's already not listening to you.

>stop listening to shoegaze, because it doesn't get any better
Yeah, no, get out.

GY!BE finally clicked

Too hoppy for my tastes, but decent. Try harder now.

I remeber this. That was great. I can't believe how I could think of Lift your Skinny as a boring album

>GY!BE
i never liked them. what do i need to do?

If you want recs there are nicer ways to ask, we aren't Sup Forums

>I clicked

Lmao

Listen to Mladic and their new album

>loveless
i liked it on my first listen, don't see how it would grow significantly for people over time

there's a lot of harder to grasp shoegaze albums out there I mean

Laugh at me if you want. Enjoy your cognitive dissonance.

kek

There is some good shoegaze out there, but I have to agree. The best shoegaze album is Loveless

I'm waiting for Ys to click...

I do senpai ;)

>being so ass blasted about not actually liking shoegaze that you make posts trying to dissuade anons from even trying it.
>then full throttle damage control because you knows that opinion is fucking trash
Reassess your posting habits, user. Maybe you should take a break.

>Spirit they've vanished finally clicked

>still dont get spiderland
music for this feel

will suicide ever click for me?

>the smiths clicked

A little extreme, but not far off. Nothing honestly sounds as good as loveless. I guess it mostly has to do with the fact that it uses mostly traditional song structures and based on poppy chord progressions and lyrics

this is damage control to you? I was having a good time.

>loveless didn't click

god damn it

nice. How did it click for you? For me, it was just having specific songs click until it reached a critical mass.
>tfw it clicked immediately for me
I had already been getting into Swans at the time so I guess it wasn't too big a stretch

>he's kind of right you know

>saying, "people are going to dissagree but ignor them." After a hot opinion.
>not damage control.
Either way, with all those (You)s I guess it's a good shit-post.

can i get one more?
Since you've already accused me of damage control, I guess I'll go ahead and clarify my statement. I still don't think it's worth checking out more shoegaze if your goal is to find "more like this." But sure, if you're really interested in the genre, then by all means, go ahead.

I think it was two things to be honest.

1. I've listened through it fully about 10 times now and I finally started to seperate the sounds in my mind, things started to become more audible.

2. I rewatched one of my favorite movies for the first time in almost a decade, Lost in Translation, and was shocked to realize that most of the music was Mbv, as well as one or two Loveless songs.

I've always loved the vibe of that movie, but for some reason I never thought to listen to the soundtrack. I had like an epiphany where I realized Loveless was basically that same vibe in music form, and it's almost like experiencing Lost in translation for the first time again. I just suddenly got it.

>Laughing Stock finally clicked

kek

This. Kevin shields also made an original song for it which is great. I love the atmosphere both works create

>realese that Loveless its all about being a normie

Sometimes ain't about being normie

Explain this or delet this

I pirated the entire King Crimson discography