Getting a STD test soon, haven't had sex in like a year and what is this? Pls respond

Getting a STD test soon, haven't had sex in like a year and what is this? Pls respond

Didn't penetrate anything with out condom, but yeah it's on my balls.

Shaved for a better view.

Bump for saviour

A) Those are tiny balls
B) Cholesterol deposit
C) Calcium deposit
D) Folliculitis

I have that too, I dont know what the fuck it is?

testicular cancer
RIP

I've read online that a lump on your testicles could be cancer, but could also just be normal. Worth betting it checked out though

This is making me extremely uncomfortable.
Cancer, really?

Fact A states your professionalism. Your input greatly puts my mind at ease, but I will still get tested ofcourse.

Thanks a bunch, cholesterol deposit seems likely. We have some sort of cholesterol thing going on in my family and these might be the first signs.

OP, Thats not cancer lmao its an ingrown hair. You shave your balls, don't you? I get them ever once in a while, you can press down and you'll see a little tiny hair pop out, when that happens i grab tweezers and pull it out. You'll be fine

Don't believe the cancer, my friend. Keep calm and contact your local professionals. In my country, STD tests are free uptill the age of 25.

Have you tried popping it OP? I've had something similar, did a scratch/ squeeze/ pop and it was just a solid white pimple thing. Happened a few times after shaving. Mine were on the sack closer to the thighs

>what is this?
a micro penis with some milium on the balls

It's possible. Herpes or warts can get anywhere if the girl is infected. Say she had herpes or a wart around the butt cheeks and your balls rub against it.

I haven't shaved my balls, since I stopped being a faggot. Like litterly. That was like a year ago.

I have today shaved my balls to take a closer look at my problem here.

I can't do this, I am too scared. I already cut my balls while shaving today and they are still bleeding. I thought it would never happen to me and I feel so uncomfortable right now, due to the fact that I cut my balls ofcourse.

its a cyst what are you fucking 12? every man has them usually because of ingrown hairs.

and these are puny samples also, search youtube and youll see what real cysts on your fucking ball sack usually really look like

Why, I think you might be sprouting a dick OP!

It's calcium, i have around 5 on my balls.

It seems indeed that I also have a flaccid problem. My cock is abnormally small, when it's flaccid. It's not even fun anymore, it used to be so small that my skin like 'absorbed' it.

Atleast I got out of that as I got older, and atleast it's average when hard.

Sebaceous cyst

Do NOT try to remove it yourself, do not try to "pin" it and drain it. Cysts are a sack that fill, it's purely cosmetic and not something involving an STI, if you're that bothered just go to your doctor and they can remove it usually either there or on a table.

Had one that grew large on my left testicle, was going in to get some ingrown toenails fixed at the time and just asked to remove the cyst while I was there, it's really not as big a deal as you think OP.

Guys, OP here. One thing is for sure, it ain't a ingrown hair.

I have not shaved my pubes in like a year and it randomly appeared out of nowhere, my pubes were atleast an inch long.

That is ofcourse, before I shaved today.

As long as you know the girl and she is clean I wouldn't worry

Thanks a lot guys, you are my heroes. I will surely have it checked out ASAP and have it removed.

It doesn't aesthetically please me and I imagine that it wouldn't please a girl.

Do you mean my ex or my next partner?

Fuck all you bitchez, I have cancer/

OP go see a doctor, they will give you professional medical advice.
Don't ever ask the idiots on Sup Forums, they will just troll you.
End of thread.

That isn't OP lol, I am OP and I know that it's obviously not a tumor.

poke with needle then post it.

It's nothing dude. I have them too, since puberty in fact. Multiple. Girls dont notice them. No sweat man. Godspeed

OP here, I am too big of a pussy for this.

Your man ovaries are seeking outside attention.

DO NOT pop it, don't even mess with it. That looks like you might have syphilis. If you pop it things will get worse faster. Luckily you can get that treated with antibiotics

I've got one on either side of my nuts that's become inflamed from freeballing in jeans, Girlfriend mentioned them to me after sucking my dick, so let that sink in then don't waste your money on a doc visit. Just pop it and keep yourself well-bathed and dry down there and it'll heal up.

This, probably a sebaceous cyst. Had one on the base of my dick and freaked out as well. Ended up having a female doc inspect it for me. You'll likely be fine OP