Should we ban first person shooters?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/280812064539283457
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But where would the next shooter and leader of the free world get his practice

no

wtf I love MW2 now

bad company 2 was much better

We need to ban Mobas, they're all for fags.

We should be glad they're using Modern Warfare as a simulation.

It's going to teach them very little, lol.

Elliot was motivated by sex to do his shooting. Ban reproduction.

We'll pull a Demolition Man?

is that a fucking kitchen knife?

why would we?

He actually sets the record for a rampage killer acting alone at a single location. He must have learned something

That guy in Nice used a truck to mow down people, BAN ALL CARS!

Therewas a stabbing incident with a pencil in my school years ago, BAN ALL PENCILS!

I could go on but I am sure you understand, it is not the tool, it is the person using it. Guns, cars, videogames, heavymetal, all of these things are perfectly safe for anybody not allready completely insane. Youdo not have to ban safe things because of a few nutty people that do nutty things.

5/10 made me reply

Then ban all rapid fire guns because they don't have any other purpose. A pump or bolt operated gun is all you need for home defense

Not sure about Scandinavia, but the yanks have a little something called a bill of rights. Guess where most fullauto guns come from? Not going to happen.

Ban first person shooters because they're shit games that give autists a reason to believe they're useful

Well, guess we should burn all books that talk about guns, and destroy all movies that have guns in them, and while we're at it get rid of games like risk or chess.

I assure you, he learned nothing from the game aside from reaction time training that he could have learned from Dark Souls just as easily.

Not to mention that he really didn't need to be an expert to do that well, just needed to be a monster.

This faggot probably cried at the end of The Last of Us.

Was a perfect location for mass shooting. Rather isolated small island with the need to be a good swimmer to escape. With a lot of young people all over the island. Unprepared police didn't help either...

With my basic army training I could probably have done the same shit if I dedicated my life to it. Not that I would of course. Breivik was a lame cucked faggot.

Better to cry there, than after loosing a round of Call of Counter Warfare 6: Deluxe edition

Ban all Quran and towel heads. They are first person suicide bombers.

Trump has proposed that we ban some video games.

This
He learned how to camp like a faggot

mobile.twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/280812064539283457