DIY Dildo Thread

Post your methods of making DIY dildos!

>Obtain cucumber, razerblades, and electrical tape
>Tape razerblades onto cucumber with electrical tape
>wala

bump

bump

bump

is that a sock wrapped in black duct tape?

if you're feeling artistic coat it in hot glue and smooth it with a lighter or other open flame.

I'm a straight dude, I have no use for dildos.

Faggot

I use glass bottles

Faygo

I hope it shatters in your ass

What about wax?

Aww thanks

I just use a carrot tbh.

Amazon, MicroCenter, RadioShack

Meltable plastic

It melts in very very hot microwaved water. It's smooth and non toxic, it has zero odor. With home made silicone toys made of silicone caulk they smell like vinegar until they cute fully.

With meltable plastic you can melt it into a pancake of plastic and hide it. It's purpose a secret.

You can make a toy Perfect for your ass, a plug to wear while shopping, or one that prods your prostate.

You can also use the meltable plastic to add length or thickness to an existing toy.

It washes completely clean and only melts at Very hot water temps. You can't hurt it with hot tap water.

It's Smooooth and glides naturally like polyethylene. It takes Any kind of lube, and washes and rinses unaffected. You can use bleach or ammonia or alcohol or acetone on it and it will not get damaged. It's less flexible than silicone- but if you want to can reshape it as many times as you want. You can make an aneros or a big 12" destroyer, you can take soft braided plastic cord and make an ass bead toy with this stuff.

If you want a different bend in your plug or toy to reach the perfect spot, or adjust the size and angle of your Buttplug base so you can wear it while "shopping for lingerie or toys for your wife" you can warm it up in really hot water and bend or reshape the part you want to adjust. There's no need to melt it all completely.

It's the perfect material for little bottoms just learning. Plus You can hide it by melting it down into a flat pancake in 5 minutes. Nobody will know it's your sex toy.

Molding 160*F homopolymer

Get about two packages of 200g or more for bigger projects.

bump for interest

Jeezus! how sad! you can't afford a
10 Dollar dildo??

>making dildos
You guys are fucked in the head. I bought my own 'cause I don't live in my parents basement and I work for a living. Couldn't pay me to try a "homemade" dildo, fuck that shit.

> First time on 4 chan in about 5 months. > This post
Same shit.... XD

a little offtop: anyone have a gif where a guy takes so big dildo(biggest ive ever seen)?