Girls never really orgasm, they only reach near-orgasm

Girls never really orgasm, they only reach near-orgasm.
Thats why they can keep going even after they had an orgasm.
right?

Shut up you virgin

Underage ban. Gtfo and go learn something kiddo

op has a point though

lol

it all makes sense now

all we can do is guess, its not like we know what girls, or anyone else besides YOU experience during orgasm. Words cannot define everything

probably, yes

No, he doesn't. There are plenty of girls who are incapable of multiple orgasms.

>implying the female orgasm is real
Its fake and all an act. Squirting is just piss. Dont let females fool you.

Nah, most can reach orgasm, OP. They spasm a bit, then need a cool down period (of 30 seconds-a minute) because their ladybits are too sensitive.

The reason why guys can't keep going agree they have an orgasm is because they have a refractory period in which a man produces more semen. Women don't have this refractory period

Everyone experiences an orgasm in a different way, so even if it where true we wouldn't be able to tell.

virgin fag detected.

what if our girlfriends just fake orgasms to make us feel better about themselves

From personal experiences, I can confirm that female ejaculation is piss though. He's right about that.

Ourselves*

this actually makes a lot of sense while being stoned op, share more knowledge

?? my ex couldnt do much more after first orgasm without a little break bc she was too sensitive

besides: op = faggot

virgin alert

Nah, it's because their refractory phase is shorter than that of men.

the girls which can keep going after orgasm are probably boy(ish)

can*t

No it's because they don't need to maintain an erection to continue sex. They just need to sit there.

>Girls never really orgasm
>they can keep going even after they had an orgasm
MAKE UP YOUR MIND, NIGGER.

My wife usually has 2-3 orgasms, each bigger than the last.

She has had 7 in one session once.

She's always in a better mood after sex.

This is exactly right. I swear, half of Sup Forums doesn't know jack shit about women

Girls don't have to mentally sustain erections.