Which one's better?

which one's better?

Other urls found in this thread:

megashare.su/799-rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-2016-free1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Force awakens sucked shit so Rogue one is better

I am a massive star wars fanboy, especially for the EU, and Rogue One crushed TFA.

TFA was femnist bullshit. and I didn't give them 12:50 for Rogue. fuck star wars now

>REEEE I DON'T LIKE WOMENNNN BECAUSE THEY DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO MEEEEE

I liked them both, but i think Rouge one was better. force awakens was trying to do too much. Rogue one did away with all the stupid one liners and nostalgia references that made tfa lame

That's easy, Rogue One of course.

Rogue one for me for sure. I like TFA but holy shit was the entire plot with Starkiller base fucking stupid. You'd think after having two giant planet killing battlestations those fuckheads would learn to protect it so that it doesn't only take 5 fucking x-wings.

>Im a cucked fag who gets permission from my gf before I hang with my bros or change the tv channel.

Rogue One
Only because everybody died.

>unironically uses the word cuck
>expects to be taken seriously

At least I don't let my irrational hatred of women dictate what media I view and consume. Holy shit you're a loser ha, it's pretty embarrassing.

Rebels fighting empire for 40 years and still can't win? Empire builds a base out of a fucking planel right under their noses and they know nothing about it?

They deserved to fucking lose. Its like the rebellion is being run by liberal democrats.

LOL what's it like seeing phantom "agendas" and "propaganda" everywhere you go?

Do you wear a fedora regularly or just for special occasions with "m'ladies"

Rogue One.

I liked TFA but it pulled too much influence from ANH.

Why do you think I hate women? youre just to fucking stupid to recognize the story was liberal narrative bullshit. And not even well written bullshit.

Rogue one. It was yet another death star movie, but felt different cause no Skywalkers or jedis. Just the right amount of humor. And holy shit did vader kick ass.

too much influence? it was the EXACT same story just without any regard for canon or the franchise overall.

Whichever one has fewer black actors.

My only problems with Rogue one were the bad looking CG Leia at the end that they really didn't need to show(her face) and Darth Vaders one-line comedy act. I know people are split on that part and I love bad puns but they feel to cheesy for Star Wars.

So does everyone die in the end of Rogue One?

And you're TOO stupid to use an adverb correctly you fat fucking neckbeard cockmaster.

What "liberal narrative" are you talking about? Do you have any idea how fucking retarded you sound? Here's a protip, replace daisy Ridley with a male character. Is there still a "narrative"? No? Oh okay, you probably just don't like seeing fucking chicks in leading roles then you faggot. Otherwise, elaborate or shut the fuck up with your culture wars bullshit. It's a fucking kids Disney movie FFS

Do you really have to ask?

Rogue fucking One all the way

p much yes

this

exactly. still flying outdated x-wing fighters. somehow can outmaneuver 40th generation tie fighters. such shit.

I love both, but rogue one is a better movie. better than all the saga movies. but I still like 4,5 and 7 the most.

whichever has picard. i love that motherfucker.

if you go to solarmovie or viooz and start the camera rip with spanish subs you can click through it and see that rogue one is a cheap piece of shit. it was all filmed indoors on a cheap set. it's pure battlestar craptastica crap.

Rogue one but it wasnt hard to trump JJs shit.

Rogue one suffers form a big lack of character development and strong character lead.

In the end when they die it feels sad only cause of how awesome the blast looks not cause youre sad about the characters.

This was a movie where the antagonists overshadowed the main cast by a mile despite them having less screen time.

Finally Vaders massacre was worth sitting through the whole movie. I want to see a movie just about him slaughtering(enforcing) the emperors will.

You get to see Darth Vader rape asshole at the end of rogue 1. I hope we get a movie of Vader hunting down jedi so we can see more of him being terrifying

40 year old x-wings
2 person tie fighters
she is master of the force the same day she learns it exists
luke abandons child
jew sith lord murders han solo in the lamest way possible.
star killers defenses brought down by a single storm trooper
nignog stormtrooper has crisis of conscience. wut?
commits to raiding the starkiller base with no plan cause "use the force" I didn't think there could be a character worse than jar jar binks but Finn managed to pull it off.

yes yes yes yes YES YES YES!!!!! NOW PLEASE!

id just like to point out that finn is in fact not a storm trooper
other than that good job

I don't know I have yet to see either one.

No doubt the best star wars scene for ages

>In the end when they die it feels sad only cause of how awesome the blast looks not cause youre sad about the characters.

I think you're forgetting someone.

lol starwars 3.5 vs a new hope 2.0

tfa sucked the life from it
sw 3.5 ok but fuck Disney

what the fuck happened to Dark Forces kyle katarn and Jan ors

fucking Disney

Both are awful.

Fuck im retarded, forgot to post with the pic

I don't recognize that second image but force awakens was shit so I hope that helps actually I don't give a fuck

I seriously didnt care about the droid... too little screen time, if they had concentrated only on her him and the droid maybe it had been better, but their story(and deaths) was so rushed it felt like when you see a bunch of buggs get killed.

Vader stabbing that last rebel through the door however FELT painful.

>no skywalkers or Jedi
>Vader kicked ass
Good job mang

force awakens sucked serious ass
rogue one kicked serious ass

Both are shit.
No I'm just kidding, I don't watch kid movies.

I agree, but rogue was worth the ticket.

umad?

>what the fuck happened to Dark Forces kyle katarn and Jan ors

what the fuck do you think?
if this is new to you, that old canon is now legends, than you don't even care that much bout star wars, faggot. kill yoself. stupid trekkie,

Trump made star wars great AGAIN SORRY BUT AMERICA FUCK YEAH

this dude's got a point.

Does Jar Jar dies on Rogue one?

fuck kylo

How can you kill of snoke before the force awakens

no but the english language died in your post

>AMERICA FUCK YEAH

>which is better

Force awakens
>3/10
>bad acting
>poor coriography
>mediocre directing
>shit story

Rogue one
>better acting
>poor characters
>good coriography
>ok directing
>shit story
>great fucking ending

>WE'RE HERE TO SAVE THE MOTHERFUCKIN' DAY YEAH

I just want to get spoilers so I can annoy fat nerds like you.

Can I get it in 4k without giving disney my shekels?

I'm pretty sure most fat nerds have seen the movie or will see it very soon.

Rouge 1 hands down

Some bought yesterday tickets, I saw a post that Jar Jar dies, never saw further then Episode 4.

>gets destroyed in aruement
>umad meme?
Embarrassing

the new star trek.

my favourite part was when they all died.

Does anyone really still cares about Star Wars

>not liking the end Vader scene the best

No that user

No idea what you were responding to, but it looks like you bit the bait in the realest way

Rogue One is 100 times better.

If you niggers want to see the Movie without pay your god damn jewish shekels go to:

megashare.su/799-rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-2016-free1.html

You guys are all fat nerds who need to lose theyr virginity, faggots.

he has a point that both movies now have women as mc's... doing manly things. There was a time when a chick flick was chick flick a black movie was a black movie and sci-fi/action movies were made for men.

now we have chick flicks, black movies, and action/sci-fi's aimed at blacks and women.

people have been caring about star wars since the 70s

Not interested in seeing how far mickey mouse can buttfuck this franchise into the gound?

>which one's better?
The Expanded Universe

Caps

Women like starwars

Not Sci Fi. Just starwars.

Short story: Darth Vader saves the movie with only 1 fucking scene.

This

>'''''like''''''
women dont like it, they pretend to like it.

Must not have been too bad if 30 seconds of screen time "saved" the movie.

FA: 5/10
Rogue One: 6/10

Both 100% meh...

Rouge One better bcoz:
No nigger
No feminist bullshit
No whiny bad guy
No jew jew abrams

I preferred episode 7, don't know why everyone despises it.

booth suck, star trek much better than star wars

I like TFA, but it did have some major flaws in the plot. People seem to be forgetting that the prequels were a thing.

Rogue One, even though the stupid black rebel and the bouddhist wannabe blind guy were shitty characters.

I was really happy that Saw Gerrara died quickly, the story got really better after that

Well they were 8 when those came out. So...

Well since TFA sucked ass i would say rouge one was better.

The only Star Trek series I couldn't finish was DS9. Solely because Avery Brooks is a fucking horrible actor.

>being this desperate for (You)s

What? The prequels? I was 9 actually and I don't see how that even matters. You know that you can now watch a movie anytime at any age now right? Technology has come so far...

nvm i'm retarded, thought you said "you were 8"

rogue one, obviously. I mean, it's the best one of the whole star wars saga

sounds like you havent seen it.

Darth Vaders costume looked a bit different

Id say Rogue one was pretty heavy with nostalgia refrences as well, the two guys from the bar for example

fuck this artist, shimakaze's obviouslt way flater than that.

Not 40 year old x-wings. Original trilogy and Rogue One featured Incom T-65 x-wings; by TFA, they were using the late generation T-70's of which Poe's was heavily modified. Not that that meant shit when it was blown up on the ground.

noticed that too. Still did its purpose tho.

Rei is way more fuckable, so TFA. Also I haven't seen R1, but the feminist hercules in it isn't as hot so I can't say it's going to be very good.