This is how World War III starts

This is how World War III starts.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russian-ambassador-dead-turkey-death-andrey-karlov-shot-ankara-back-murder-assassination-latest-a7484991.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2yNuCOTj6_0
youtube.com/watch?v=ATep0Sf5M18
youtube.com/watch?v=XTANctnUCAk
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/vladimir-putin-russian-ambassador-dead-turkey-death-andrey-andrei-karlov-shot-ankara-syria-peace-a7485376.html
youtube.com/watch?v=SxUU3zncVmI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Off by one.

I also realized I'm in the reserves...so off to Russia or something ig

Nothing will happen, maybe a bit more airstrike on rebels that's it, and of course Ankara need a new Russian ambassador but that's it. Go to bed faggot.

>This is how World War III starts
you're an idiot

Shut up pussy

If we get to bomb Turkey in WW III, then let's get started right away.

I see what you did there.

Lets change this to an ass thread

How much does this have to do with sandniggerism?

>It was reported the gunman shouted in Turkish: "Don't forget Aleppo! Don't forget Syria!"

>He also shouted "Allahu akbar," the Arabic phrase for "God is great" and continued in Arabic: "We are the descendants of those who supported the Prophet Muhammad, for jihad."

A lot, it seems.

New facebook cover picture, thanks.

What the fuck is a leppo?

this
ambassadors are worthless

Go home, Israel-- we don't actually care about you.

Can someone give me a rundown of what was going on here. Or at least a link to the article? Thanks Sup Forumsros

>independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/russian-ambassador-dead-turkey-death-andrey-karlov-shot-ankara-back-murder-assassination-latest-a7484991.html

yeaaah!!

Thanks user

Here's how this is gonna go down for those of you too stupid enough to put the pieces together. Russia is now going to become hostile towards Turkey, the US is going to "come to their defense", Russia is going to push back, we're going to call it the final strike of theirs. War ensues.

the only thing this does is make islam tonights main topic again

no reservoir dogs photoshops yet?

Maybe under Obama, but Trump doesn't have tolerance for this political theater bullshit.

Video of shooting
youtube.com/watch?v=2yNuCOTj6_0

Yes pls

can someone photoshop him to look like Michael Jackson with that dance hes got going on?

This is all Trumps fault, he said prove Russians are involved in rigging the election in my favor, and Bam the guy that was about to prove it its dead

Remember we have a month left of Obama. And that's a lot of time for things to "escalate".

Remember how basically overnight he took tensions involving the BLM movement and made them catatonic?

All this image needs is a caption that states "THE WEAK SHOULD FEAR THE STRONG"

what does catatonic mean?

Where in the Hell did you hear this man was going to expose hacking? Get off this thread you cuckold liberal twat.

Fucking morons.

it was all in the scriptures

Goddamn

Someone please it's perfect

I AM NOT THROWING AWAY MY SHOT

germany berlin first terror attack
... now germans are angry.

ww3 here we go again :)

libertarians don't care about aleppo

kek

he was in the room where it happened alright

sauces, man sauces

why are people talking about obama and trump,its germany.let those cuck's handle there own countrys bullshit

! DEUS VULT !
youtube.com/watch?v=ATep0Sf5M18
! DEUS VULT !

This story shouldn't be so popular here. Turkey? Russia? Who gives a fuck? Have the Ruskies taken over the 4chins?

Here ya go

world politics are not your thing OP

Literally blame Sup Forums

11/10

memed

did he died?

1 dead
3 injured

Care to elaborate?

Too much sense for your brain?

Like this would be the first time this shit has happened. Especially under the Obama administration.

it's not how it starts but you could say it's a start.

> World war III started by taking over Krim

just get it over with already

so sick of these stupid sandmuslims

also sick of these amerifags, constantly pretending they have nothing to do with anything

hope you all get nuked, i live in a cold place all my life, i will survive nuclear winter, you faggots wont

This.

This is a continuation of the buildup to WW3. The start was Crimea.

10/10, full of win, etc

2 dead.. Gunman and Victim

3 injured

nobody is going to side with turkies

sorry i meant sandniggers

hope i didnt offend anyone!!

>WW
Jewish fantasies

Came in to say something along these lines and there you are. First post. Well played sir.

youtube.com/watch?v=XTANctnUCAk

Sup Forums always jumps on shit like this, it's blowing up over there, then crossposters bring it to Sup Forums to rile up the masses.

>World War III
Between who? Turkey and everyone else?

except that most countries have no stakes in this conflict

>>this man already reacted.
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/vladimir-putin-russian-ambassador-dead-turkey-death-andrey-andrei-karlov-shot-ankara-syria-peace-a7485376.html

there he proves once more that he is a serious man.

>>That suit, that fit, that pose

This thread belongs on /fa/ not Sup Forums.

Apparently not what this person
thought it did.

Pack up boys! Let's show Turkey what for!

Most countries thought it didn't matter when Hitler started to expand his borders by force. They were wrong then too.

LOL. Fake as fuck.

cyka blyat rush b

Chocolate Soldiers (ie: Reservists) are home defense you tard.

We need Obama to be the head nigger in charge of this. Trump is going to put us in a feeble position of weakness and make obvious tactical missteps (against his advisors' recommendations) and will lead us to our first defeat in a World War.

THANKS A LOT FUCKING REPUBLICANS

>Crisis averted
Why the hell does Putin always have to be the most based world leader?

Stupid assertion. Idiots like you still haven't learned that the president isn't king.

roaches btfo

Russia's response:

youtube.com/watch?v=SxUU3zncVmI

Russia already confirmed that it was an act of terror and the whole situation won't affect their relation with the cockroaches

Yeah. Russia sees absolutely no importance in a stable relationship between itself and the US, which is nearly guaranteed before the end of 2017. So they're of course going to wildly attack a country based on a lone jihadist.

Makes total sense.

>WW1 started in Germany (an assasination)
>WW2 started in Germany
>this happened in Germany

No, user had a point. As Commander-in-chief, he does have final say in all military strategy.

hes kinda sexy

was*

Dicks out for Ahmed

>also double dubs checked

Fucking finally.

WW1 started when a dude got assassinated
So OP isn't a fag

Yet Russia keeps pushing at us? You don't realize that our relationship with Russia is back to as bad as it was in the 80's right?

Check polling data.
Check the military acts of intimidation done by Russia against the US.
Check all the times Putin essentially called Obama a bitch .
Check the times Russia attacked Ukraine despite us saying not to.