Lazy college fag here. Anyone proficient in C++ willing to do some assignments for me? I'll pay via PayPal...

Lazy college fag here. Anyone proficient in C++ willing to do some assignments for me? I'll pay via PayPal. It's an intro class btw.

Email me at [email protected]

not so g8 b8

Assignment example?

>Intro class
>can't be assed to do intro assignments
>learning basic loops and search algorithms
>what is a switch statement
>what is a for statement

You're the kind of asshole I'm currently teaching in advanced courses. If you don't want to do the work, change your fucking major.

this

but also this

you need to write a program using loops, vectors and error checking. This program will be used by politicians and their staff to record donations to their political campaigns.
Write a c++ program that meets these requirements:

Its a fucking GE idgaf about programming and would never enroll in an advanced course

>using loops

Lol if you are simply recording data there is no need for any sort of loop. Displaying/printing yes...

That isn't the complete assignment requirements, just the general program.

Programmers really are all aspies

How much per assignment?

Please e-mail me at the address listed above and we can discuss compensation.

Then gtfo.

Programmer by trade.

I have a guy here programming with a degree in engineering.

Why is he programming?
>Because the guy can make more money programming in C than he can as a rookie engineer.

All it does is dilute the programming base. This guy is decent but I have fired three that weren't worth a fuck.

One even had a degree in Information Systems.
Lazy as fuck; copped an attitude with me because I don't have a degree.

I'm still here and he's gone.

A degree isn't everything and contrary to what college tells you not everyone needs to know everything about every subject.

If you can't hack it as a programmer move on to some other elective that you excel at.

Sounds like a personal rant unrelated to my situation. But by all means, please continue bumping.

mail.com or gee mail

mail.com

sent you an email.

replied

I might be down are you still here?