>No self stem
>Hatred
>Fury

>Decide to tell my entire family at 15 what happened
>Everyone calls me a lyer
>Everyone tells me to shut the fuck up
>Grandma tells me never to enter her house again

>I learn my uncle is abusing other cousins
>I want to get the police involved, but the mom of my cousins is moving drugs to feed her family and if I get the police involved, those kids will lose their mom
>Can't do fucking shit
>No one wants to do fucking shit

>I lose all contact with my family
>7 years pass

>Invite cousins for Christmas
>I just want to help them cope
>I learn five minutes ago that they are planning on bringing my pedo uncle invited to ask me for forgiveness
>Despite knowing he is currently abusing a kid right now
>I tell them to go fuck themselves
>I don't know if my cousins realizes our uncle has abused two of his brothers
I am so angry, Sup Forums. If my uncle puts a foot on my house, I'll open his head with a baseball bat and I am not fucking kidding. FUCK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8VuSLiiQMLc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your uncle sounds fun.

Post his face/name?

You need to tell someone user.

Fuck that shit. Fuck your piece of shit family for not being there for you.

What the guy from the Nike commercial says

what this nigga look like op

You are a faggot, if he really abused you, is abusing more kids and plans tokeep doing it you should have gone to police regardless of your cousin's mom is moving drugs.
If she is moving drugs to keep her family alive she doesn't deserve the custody of your cousins.
So you either go and do what you had to do years ago or plan a revenge on that shithead.

Get him to come and apologise so you can beat/kill/sexually and emotionally abuse him and post results

Do it and post pics bring justice to the world one swing at a time

He is abusing another child at the moment, as OP said.

OP seriously needs to tell someone or if he wants, hurt the fucker. I recommend telling the authorities though, he'll get his in prison, and OP won't have to worry about getting in trouble.

It's not like he should care anyway, he hasn't had contact with his fucked up family.

Do you have access to a firearm?

Post name of your uncle

You had your chance for justice and you threw it away.
You're a coward.

invite him over and beat him with a bat till he cries and begs for forgiveness then keep going till you feel satisfied

>just don't kill him

And picture(s)

What did he do to you? Need good storytelling so I can fap

Beat him

This guy gets it.

To be fair, he probably didn't know what to do. He had no support.

But this time he can do something.

Do it

Clearly the only way to regain your self respect is to reverse rape your uncle.

If he wants to make amends, he has to bend over and prove it.

Take pics.. Then report him to the police.. Then mail the pics to the prison he ends up in as evidence he loves buttstuffing.

You live your life.. Cousins saved.. He gets thick jiggabo dick for the next 25yrs.

That's how all of them should be handled plus maybe add it some stomach kicks :)

hahaha

>regain
>just beat the fucker
>then dump his body
> in a shit river
>act like nothing has happened

>profit?

youtu.be/8VuSLiiQMLc
Watch it to the end. It will explain what to do.

>Uncle is serial pedophile rapist
>Aunt moving drugs
>Get called a liar for confessing being raped
Sounds like everyone in your family is a piece of shit. Fuck them tell the cops. Your aunt knows the risks of moving drugs so it's not really on you. Plus maybe your cousins would be better off without a degenerate mother.

This

How does it feel to come from a scummy inbred family, and why have you not distanced yourself from them?

MAN UP AND RAPE HIM SIMPLE SHIT DUDE

Checked

OP think about it. Either you can beat his ass/rape him once and get some temporary enjoyment. Or you can send his ass to prison where they beat up/rape pedophiles daily and get a lifetike of enjoyment.

That's fucked up man. My life sucks but not as badly as yours.

If I post his face in here, what will you do?

No
Miguel Angel Paredes Sanchez

I'll try to get one. You can easily find his facebook if you type that name.

>fury
all hope is lost

This is a picture of my uncle.

Simple, get the Police involved now. You're worried about a drug dealer Mom? Wtf? Fuck that shit, every second you delay, you are enabling his abuse of others. Sort it- let him get Ass raped in prison for the rest of his life.

He's put my cousins against me, and they won't admit they are being abused. Despite me catching them in the act. They don't fucking want help, they all need to fucking die.

So what if you're cousins are pieces of shit. From what you're saying you're whole family is one giant piece of hot steaming diarrhea. Just go tell the police what's going on. About the uncle, aunt moving drugs, and cousins. Doesn't matter if they cooperate.

op you need a 12guage just open a hole in his chest.... preferably at night

What state do you live in, OP?

NYPA

I live in Europe, Spain.

I was asked for a picture and a name, and I provided. I haven't requested shit so don't come to me with this crap

OP, you can get a 12 gauge shotgun at pretty much any pawn shop for about $220. Do yourself a favor and get one, along with a box of buckshot.

Oh shit. No guns then.

>>Decide to tell my entire family at 15 what happened
>>Everyone calls me a lyer
>>Everyone tells me to shut the fuck up
>>Grandma tells me never to enter her house again

The part of child abuse normies fail to mention.

Even my father used to be against me, and still has a soft spot for his brother. It's fucking retarded.

OP why don't you let you're uncle come over then poison his food/roofie and torture him to death? best way to get even and stop that shit for good without police involvement

So where you live, it is legally impossible to defend yourself? And the cops are armed with batons and pepper spray. That fucking sucks. On top of that you have the whole immigrants fucking every female they see, im broad fucking daylight.

These anons have the right idea. Beat that fucker down. All it takes is a taser or a baseball bat and torture the shit out of him. Nobody can afford to get the police involved. Take a lot of fucking pictures of what happened so he won't do shit, ie photos of him tied up, beaten, with a potato sticking out of his ass or something. Record his full confession of everything he's done after beating it out of him, keep ot safe backed up, where that fucker can't do shit. Make this piece of shit regret life OP. Make the kids taken advantage of by sick fucks like this proud

Oh shit. I hadn't thought of poison. Not OP.

>>Figured out what was going on
>>Depressed
>>No self stem
>>Hatred
>>Fury
Did you feel this because you enjoyed it and he stopped?

rape him back you stupid lyer

Wow. You are a really shitty person.

Easiest way without making a mess and hard to trace

welcome to Sup Forums junior

Fuel yourself with hatred, and kill everybody, your uncle and everyone who tried to silence you. Then write down that shit, send it to everyone you know, change identity and go live somewhere else.

okay guys here's a picture of my uncle. tell me what to do pls

By "abusing" do u mean beating or just touching you

Keep your fucking mouth shut and learn some forgiveness and humility, you piece of shit.

Can someone start screencaping this thread?

>the filename

It's a fucking prince of Wales, can't fool google search, can you?

Uncle spotted

You should have done something sooner. Now you got shit clogged so far up your ass that you will probably never work it out.

Sad story? Yes.
But do I care? Not really.

Take his wallet and run away

Pedo spotted

Stop being a fucking gimp, OP.

If you dont want to call the cops, beat the motherfucker down. And as mentioned earlier, get a recording of his admissions.

JUST DO IT.
Bruuuh

Name/face/phone. Let Sup Forums do the rest

you got me bang to rights there guv!

Feminazi cuck detected. Castrate yourself, along with the OP.

>Miguel Angel Paredes Sanchez

I don't have his phone number

you deserved it because you sound like a weak disappointing faggot. Go back to tumblr, cuck

I felt that way because I realized he manipulated me and my parents to abuse me, I trusted him a kid. As soon as I started feeling like this, all he did was tell my entire family I was a schizophrenic psycho that talked with ghosts and was depressed. He made shit up to silence me.

where the hell do you get Spain cops use that pepershit and don't have guns?
they do have guns but don't use it unless it's an emergency
I know waring shots to the head is the normal in america but dude, don't spread bullshit

and abut getting a gun, you can get it for sports but i doubt you can for self defense unless it's a special case

Fucking kill yourself you fucking faggot,the only one who should castrate himseld is you...but not your dick,you should castrate your head instead.
>Protip: God is a fucking lie you idiot

>Invite
>knock him out
>tie something around the base of his penis
>cut off his penis
>force bathsalts down his throat
>kick him out
>dickless zombie shot by police
>case closed.

Sup Forumsro I understand I went through the same thing, I dont blame you, fucking beat that sick fucks head in.

If he was asking for a personal army he would be telling people what to do to him and where they can get him, but he's not all he is doing is asking for ideas of how he can get back at him so i'd make sure that you know what you are talking about before you say shit like this

yeah, nobody would suspect a thing

newfag detected

all this discussion.
get this fucker, OP

Nigga stop being a pussy and go to your uncle's house to use the baseball bat

If you have a phone or one of those spy camera things, have it filming the next time your uncle abuses you. If you have a spy camera, pass it around your group of cousins so they'll have evidence, too

Our cops are not Brits cops. They do have weapons and our military patrols important places, like Airports or Big Malls too. Fully geared.

YES. It`s flawless.

You want to get back at him? Call the police. If they end up losing their mom, they lose their mom. It wont be the end of the world. The last thing you should do is listen to these faggots and try to hurt him. Call the police.

>just don't kill him
Definitely doesn't work that way. Beating someone with a baseball bat is "attempted murder" basically unless they have a weapon held on you.

If you keep going, you ARE going to jail.

For that matter if you hit him once with a baseball bat REGARDLESS OF WHAT HE EVER DID you will go to jail.

Dude, fuck your fucking shit family and go to the cops, this will end so bad for you if you See your uncle again you will probable kill him and ruin your life, good luck

Sounds like a mexican

Butthurt faggot detected. Kek.

I'm sorry to hear that user
You should call the police. You might still be able to save the other kids he intends to molest

I bet you are his uncle

get rekt faggot

Welcome to America, where crime pays, just ask the corporations that run the country

Hey bfags, i got his facebook... lets fuck that fag

And how would we do that? Blackmail him? He`ll probably figure out some of his family squeled and will possible hurt them more..
There`s no proof of anything unless OP goes to the police.