Tips & tricks on cheating?

Tips & tricks on cheating?
Married fag here that wants to fuck some girl who wants the dick. I've never booked a hotel just for fucking. Do you have to pay a night for the hotel if you are just gonna fuck during the day?

Also, fuck all you fags who say don't do it or whatever. You fags obviously don't have kids or are married. If you can get away with it why not?

Pro-tip: Kill yourself you sub-human filth

Here's a protip: Call the hotel in question and ask them how much it cost if you only wanna be there from say 14-20. But chances are you have to pay full price.

worrying about the price of a hotel but not concerned about paying alimony

>If you can get away with it why not?

Because you shouldn't make a vow if you can't keep it

Also you shouldn't sign a legal contract (which is what a marriage is) and then break the terms of that contract

Have a fun divorce, hope you get stuck with the kids.
Atleast you got laid? am right broski!

Also, if you're gonna cheat it's obvious you don't love your wife, so that's fine. But as a father I would urge you to make sure you don't fuck up too much for your kids. So rather go the extra yard to hide it instead of thinking that no-one will ever find out anyway.

Thanks will do. Figured there was some lingo or some shit to say that i just wanna bang a bitch for a couple of hours. Im just gonna call and say i wanna fuck a bitch for a couple of hours. Hopefully they get a sensiblechuckle.jpeg

share stories if you have any.

You're an asshole op, clear and simple. You just don't brake a vow. Atleast divorce first you filth. What if your wife finds out? the kids are gonna get messed up.

>Do you have to pay a night for the hotel if you are just gonna fuck during the day?

yes you fucking mongoloid.

>You fags obviously don't have kids
If your pull out game is that weak you're just going to get your side bitch pregnant too.

>are married
Your pipe game must be disappointing

>cheating
You need to be fucking executed, you waste.
>If you can get away with it why not?

Kill yourself faggot.

they will probably think you're one of those spoiled fagits again who doesnt mind his kids telling their kids 'grandpa and grandma divorced because he wanted to nail a chick in a hotel'

These assholes get it.

End it OP.

I bought a SUV with foldable seats in the back for this very purpose. Most of the time you never make it to the hotel before the fucking starts, so save the money.

>Getting a Hotel in the first place

Why? Is the bitch 1 and living with her Parents? There is no reason why you shouldn't be able to bang it out at her place. Spending money on side pussy is fucking stupid.

Sounds legit. I'll probably invest in a Suv.
Thanks for being the only reasonable person here

>Buying a vehicle with the single purpose of using it as a cheat-mobile is reasonable

wow what a retard

most hotels will refuse you service for a short stay or hourly. they don't want to because flop houses for hookers

>This entire post

just rent a fucking u-haul. why be fancy

op you fucking scum. Why would you do that? even just for your kids sake keep your dick in your wife. You would rather cheat on your wife get divorced have your kids taken away and have to pay child support than just beating off for one night. Fuck you cunt

if i see you im going to punch you in the fucking face

Shit like this is why I became a divorce lawyer. It's just a matter of time before you fuck up and I'm spending your money.

The white knight faggots are out in force. Here's one pro tip. Start becoming a clean freak. Make it routine to shower multiple times per day. Once it becomes your routine, nothing seems odd about coming home and hitting the shower after slaying some strange.

Nice. Who's fault is it most of the time and why? Probably because of cheating but please share stories

Yeah idk what's up with these fags today. Only a couple of people giving solid advice

Yes and your partner who you have kids with wouldn't notice? Pleb.

Probably 'fags' that know how much it sucks if parents are divorced..

2Edgy4me

Of the cases where one party was stepping out on the other, I've noticed that if it's a woman, she is 20-30. If it's a guy, he's about 30-45, probably a midlife crisis thing. Most of the time when finally faced with divorce papers, the cheating party starts crying and fighting to keep the relationship. It's weird, it's like they couldn't care about the relationship, but once they are in danger of seeing it at its end, they value it. Sometimes they reconcile, most often not. Either way I get paid.

The fact that you chose those words proves how much of a cringelord you are.

Just shower at the hotel????????

Your post tells me you're a very weak man and a coward who can't take control of his own life. Your wife is most definitely cheating on you with some alpha dick. God damn op, you're pathetic.

Kek

ITT: autistic virgin pretends he's married and has a side chick
Other anons take the bait

All this white Knight shit makes me sick. Here is some truth for you faggots.

> Ask for a divorce instead of cheating, she takes half your shit.

> Cheat and get caught she still takes half your shit. However, there is a chance you might not get caught.

fucking savages with their hipster fascination in eating menstrual juices. You still need to wear fedora while eating or you won't transform into vampire from twilight properly

Nice. Thanks for the info.
Protip to anyone reading don't get fucking married even though you think she's the one or blah blah blah. Shit changes eventually. Don't make the same mistake I did.

Intersting

>dont marry in the first place
>dont have kids at all

As for your last point, if you wanna do that you'll have to leave the house so checkm8

What's wrong with fucking your wife?

Maybe she stopped putting out? Marriage can change people.

Have fun eating a fucking shoe child.

I've been married for over 20 years and it's great. The trick is marrying the right person.

If she stopped putting out you should just get a divorce. If a woman won't tuck you anymore she doesn't love you.

Never procreate or marry again subhuman filth.

Nothing. We fuck regularly. An opportunity came up is all.

They always valued it they just took it for granted. Also they see the affair partner for what they are, trash.

You know this new girls pussy isn't really going to be different than your wife's pussy. If you need excitement why don't take your wife on a rip to Vegas or something?

Think about the power you are giving this new girl over your life. She could extort you for money and/or favors by threatening to tell your wife.

That's what's fucked up about the US system. A woman can stop putting out and emotionally abandon her spouse. The spouse asks for a divorce? A judge will grant the wife half your shit, the house, and alimony. I would rather take a chance on cheating and maybe not getting caught.

But you'll need to keep doing it and eventually get caught. When that happens your kids will take your wife's side. If she gets full custody of them you'll be royally screwed on child support.

In the US system, the wife will likely get custody and child support anyway. Even in a "no fault" divorce. The system sucks, but that's the system.

Not true at all. Default is 50/50 in the US. Only pieces of shit lose their kids.

It is very true. You need to do a little research on some of the nightmare divorce stories. If a woman does not want to give you 50/50, you won't get it. I don't give care if the man was nearly a saint.

This bitch just wants the dick. Theres a 100% chance to not get caught for me..So you're telling me if a chick who you are attracted to literally says she'll suck you dry you'll say no?

N-no th-thanks.

Nope 50/50 is the default now. Also if your wife makes more than her husband he can sue for alimony. Times have changed. Unless you're a sexual predator or a drug addict you don't lose your kids.

Bitches will say and do anything to get what they want. She's using you and will make your lufevhell if you fuck her.

>you fags obviously dont have kids

because were not fuckups OP

35yo marriedfag here
I cheat all the time. It's easy to do and get away with if you're a man about it. If you go the hotel room route, then yes you have to pay the full amount for the room. I usually go to the female's place then bail out from there.
protip: don't wash off with soap at the side bitch's place. only use water. different soap will leave a smell that your main bitch will smell.

So what's wrong with fucking your wife?

Thanks for the protip. I would fuck this bitch at her house but her kids are already on Christmas break and shit.

subhuman filth, and this is the type of man having kids? welp

You keep saying default, but it's all state specific. If you live in a default 50/50 area, good for you. It's not like that everywhere.

>cheating means you don't love your wife
do you cucks actually believe this?

Actually it is pretty much that way everywhere these days. Times have changed.

If you really want one of the best Steaks what you need is a Sous-vide. It boils the steak to the rareness you want perfectly through. Then all you have to do is grill / torch / fry in the seer.

It's how most restaurants cook their steaks.

Nice quads and since love is an action cheating means you don't love your partner

I fuck her, too. I just really really like to pound other bitches on the side.

>fucking your wife?
gross why would anyone want to do that?

>> 715832169
enjoy your parasites and blood, adult with oh-so-refined and deep taste

fucking and love don't have shit to do with each other.

Why?

why fuck your wife when you can fuck someone else's?

But honesty and love do. You can have and open relationship and be in love but you can't cheat.

If that's how you feel you married the wrong woman

Exactly. It feels really good to know that you can still pull strange on the side. It's in our blood to do so. Feels so right, and definitely boosts the testosterone during the chase, while plowing her pussy, and afterwards.
Seriously though guys, don't get married. It's a scam, and you're stupid to do it in the first place.

Because she's hot and great at fucking me.

>you can't cheat.
hell yeah you can, nigga. i do it all the time. quit being a little bitch.

Then you don't love your wife.

Fuck in your car, remove any clue betraying the presence of a girl in the car (hair...)

Then why get married at all or why not have an open relationship?

ITT morons fooled into believing marriage is something more than a social contract

>"hey guys how do I get away with doing the worst possible thing I can to my wife (save illegal shit) lol"
"People think I'm an asshole and are discouraging this kind of degeneracy??? How unreasonable!"

but why stay married to someone you don't love enough to not cheat on?

It's not but if you want to fuck other people don't commit to an exclusive relationship

This is a deluded person. Real life aint a Disney movie, dude. These women will leave their man in a second if they think they have a better option. Yes, even your girl. The whole belief that there is 'the one' is a fantasy that sells movies and diamonds. Y'all need to listen to some Tom Leykis.

are you a complete faggot or a woman? it's hard to tell.

Because people never change right?

You're picking the wrong women

The only tip I can give you is pay for everything in cash don't use credit cards they can be traced...if u get a hotel get a cheap one and use a fake name when Signing in

Then split up

don't do it

If its a guy at 30-45 its because 100% either the wife got fucking fat (I don't mean chubby, I mean 250/300lbs fat) and he can't get it up looking at her, or (and this is most common) she decided after X amount of kids that shes done with sex, or cuts him off to once a month or less. That's happened to just about every guy I know. 2 kids and that vagina enters mothball status.

It's completely fucked. Women who get cheated on generally brought it about themselves. I don't mean some punk early 20's douche cheating on his gf, I mean married adults. They get what they want out of marriage then neglect the husband's need for sex because they don't give a shit any more. And the husband? What's he gonna do? He needs sex like he needs to take a morning shit, but still loves his wife and kids most of the time. And he sure as fuck will get completely fucking screwed in any divorce, so what should he do? Cut his fucking dick off? Become a monk? Chemical castration?

Some of you young guys got no fuckin clue. You will someday though!

To OP: I got no advice for you, but I got no hate either. Most of my friends who have gone this route have used burner cell phones and fuck in cars or her house. I am not sure if you even could rent a hotel room with a prepaid CC and without using an ID at the very least. Gotta be some advice on middle aged guy forums out there I bet.

So you just want a one sided relationship that's not love by definition

You picked the wrong woman

And I do indeed love my girl, but I'm also a man. I bang other girls and it doesn't bother me a bit. I sleep like a baby at night, with empty balls and testosterone flowing through my veins.
Being in a relationship for years really takes off the blinders about being madly in love with one person for all time. When you make a pass at your girl and she sneers at you or says she has a headache, it becomes clear that everything you've been told is a lie.

lol faggot

Then have an open relationship