Kill me

Kill me

No why would i?

Kill yourself, you selfish cunt.

Don't do it user!
There are many beautiful experiences in life waiting for you to experience them/

*hugs you a warm loving hug, making you feel appreciated as a human being*

I'm fucking here for you dude

If you're going to kill yourself just do it
Cutting is disgusting, I don't care how much you hate yourself, either find something worth living for or end it.

Looks like you made a decent start all on your own, honey.

lets see those tits

Gtfo with your Spiderman shit disrespectful troll

Literally go shove a table leg up your asshole

hes got a good 50-100 tries right there
can't seem to do that either

Hi. I never spoken with a better who guts themself. Why do you do it?
How do you feel before cutting, while cutting and after cutting?

Better = Person.

Sorry typo. was trying to type fast before you kill yourself

Cutting is scary. I had a friend who did it. Luckily he stopped, but it took a lot. I'm into self harm myself, but nothing this noticeable and only for sexual gratification. The fuck is wrong with me?

Why
If people want to kill themselves I don't believe they should but if they can't make their life any better then they might as well
I've struggled with depression and suicidal thoughts before, depression is something I still deal with
I don't think people should ever cut, it just makes things worse if you try to go on living, if you plan on dying, don't beat around the bush

2nding this

Congrats on probably not being a troll. Can you get some help please?

i'm not asking for tits. i'm not that fucked. now timestamp or gtfo. also. cutting is shit. either cut a little deeper and end it all or dont cut at all.

This is the second edge master I've come across on Sup Forums in two days time. What gives?

saw this pic posted on Sup Forums yesterday, OP is a reposting attention whoring faggot

I saw this cringe weeks ago

do it yourself lazy cunt.

i agree on personal army requests if purposeful but this is merely bullshit.

thats the gayest shit ive ever seen

virgin fag thinks world is black and white. Let them be. It's better to live in fantasy laa laa land

>i'm not a robot

big deal. At least it's OC to the tubes at large...
So, cutting person... why do you do it? Clearly you don't really want to die.

honestly tho either just kill yourself or grow up

what the fuck are you talking about

Haha, you think I'm OP. Go run the checks yourself. I'm curious about the OP's condition because I've been suicidal before. I tried the old toaster in a bathtub and it didn't work. I even complained to Sup Forums that I wasn't dead.

itt: a bunch of sensitive faggots respond to a troll

Only if you let me do naughty things to your corpse afterwards.

He means just go kill yourself, dumbass.

Super sensitive faggot responding to sensitive faggots responding to troll.

hurr durr Sam is blind

That dude who is hugging and wishing nice thoughts to the so called cutter is living in fantasyland

How do you know the pic is of them, or that their a real cutter?

Go die in a fucking grease fire you fucking cunt. Consider suicide for being so selfish, faggot.

You will do it alone

kek

I don't for sure. The pics we've all seen will show up on a google search and no one shares a pic of that resolution unless it came right off of the camera. usually.

Down the road bot across the street you fucking nigger

So I should kill myself because I have a bit of sympathy for a person who appears to actually be who they say they are? OK.

Hold up hold up... where do I find the down the road bot?

You're scum for encouraging someone to die. You're the problem.

Remeber! Crossways for attention. Longways for results. Tho why you want to miss out on future Dank memes is beyond me. But oh well. If you can't wait to die! Then you're allowed to try! Call the suicide hotline now to find all the tricks and secrets on how to kill your self...