Secret Sex Stories

Secret Sex Stories

You first

/thread

Ive had sex with a teddy bear on several occasions and i lost my virginity to a paki

Im lame i lost my virginity in the backyard of my exs when i was 14 he was 18 it was dark and the blinds were open in the house i could see his mom walk by and his brother playing the 360 i was so scared to moan and next thing you know there goes my anal virginity that was hard to stay quiet

I've been fucking hookers like a degenerate for a little over 2 years now

just had one one today actually

ask me anything

stds?

How much does the average hooker cost?

i lost my virginity high on heroin buttfucking a prostitute in the ass.

I've never told anyone

>average hooker
that's not really how it works

none so far luckily, actually scratch that I should get checked again just to be sure, but I did think I had aids scare a while back and got tested for everything, turned up fine

a decent one that can get the job done? like 80 in the states, I have found some good ones in the 25-40 range but that was purely luck sicne most in that range are dirty and for you sake you should avoid those

>▶
average hooker - 25-75

pic related

Sucked cocks, rode cocks, smashed pussy, fucked married women, got fucked by husbands while the wife watched, couples, all sorts of shit. What do you want to know?

me again, if you get street walkers I wouldn't be surprised yeah, go one backpage to one that isn't homeless. and if you want to gamble go to craigslist, that's where I have had most of my lucky finds but you have to do a lot of digging to find anything worthwhile

ins't ackpage is shut down

Most fucked up story

nope but there are stings sometimes if you are really fucking unlucky

You pay for quality
But then again..You don't have to pay for a $1500 Charlie Sheen hooker either.
Expect 100 to 200, any less it a crack whore

But then again if you frequent a bar, you get it for free.

There was a thread last night basically totaling up how much of a degenerate you are. I maxed it out. Made me think I really should write some of this shit down in green text to share. Ask me anything.

I don't have any written but I'll start working on them. So don't expect full stories.

Still kinda new tell me your favorite

Not that many fucked up stories actually, most of it was quite fun. Sucking three men off, spitting it all out into a glass, taking it all in my mouth and then eating out a woman to get her pregnant because she wouldn't let her husbandfuck her? That was hilarious in a way.

nah like I said you can find decent ones in the 50-80 range but yeah if you pay more you are more likely to get quality, if you find quality for cheaps it is purely luck. Gamble at your own risk I suppose, be very selective since sometimes you can get shitty whores that just charge a lot

Ive been fucking my brother in law for like a year.

>brother in law cheats on my sister
>I find out
>go to confront him
>end up having aggressive angry sex
>me and Him and his gf have threesomes all the time.
>sister doesn't know a thing.

Lol cucks

My male cousin and i fuck about once a week when we hang out. im married too. wife is cool with it.

had a threesome recently. it was spontaneous and shitty, so I lost a "friend" due to that.

least my gal is still going strong with me

Weird fetishes. She was fucking lovin it tho. Even sent me a pic of her preggo belly.

how did he talk you into having sex with him? what do you do in the threesomes?

what happened?

then it wouldnt be a secret would it ya doofus?

so u spit the cum into her pussy to get her pregnant? why didn't she let u guys fuck her?

>Played wow for a bit
>Met a lesbian there that I was really into
>She was in a long term with another girl
>Ended up in a threesome with both of them
>Lesbians be cray
>Shit got weird
>They asked me to give them a baby
>I pretended to nut in the one
>Didn't really though
>Fuck that was hard
>Seriously that pussy was the greatest I ever felt
>Shit fell apart after that just fighting and jealousy

I can honestly say I still love the one i met first. I know I'll never see her again but she was awesome for me. The other one. Fucking nuts but the best pussy on the planet.

Lucky i always wanted to fuck my cousin i feel tention there but idk i could be wrong

Do you also use the word "literally" when it is not needed?

It was a dom thing for her. Like she's got four men doing her bidding but none get to fuck her. She kinda put a pillow under her back so all the cum would stay in, then wrapped her legs around my head until she came.

what happened was we all weren't on the same page even though we all talked about it, nobody was prepared so it was over all boring, and I stuck my dick in a crazy.

Moral of the story: Don't stick your dick in a crazy

A better my secret story ive never told anyone: cheated on my husband once with an ex dom and he came on my wedding ring me and my husband are exs now i still dont regret it and he'll never know

Once, I had sex. Don't tell anyone. Its a secret.

I was yelling at him about to beat the shit out of him and instead we started making out.

Only gay stuff ive ever done is with him

what did u do with him? did u cum too?

>i'm telling mom

LEARN SOME PUNCTUATION YOU FUCKING ILLITERATE WHORE!!!!!!

>about to beat the shit out of him
>started making out
you fucking lying faget you weren't gonna beat anything but his dick

I was married while this went on. I know I'm an idiot.

I cheated on my ex with 6 different people in a span of about 2 years. 5 women. 1 dude.

Since I've been single again I fucked 3 different married women.

When I was a kid I gave blowjobs and handjobs to my cousin and neighbor.

Go to tijuana and fucked Street walkers outside of cahuila.
Slept with much younger looking for cash and even brought her friends to join... Felt great.

Got one pregnant and never came back cause she wanted keep the baby and have me pay child support or tell she was raped.

Wanting to head to Thailand for girls cause I hear it's cheap but not looking to get caught and go to Thai jail

Go on whisper and fuck different girls and women... Never knew how easy it was

Lol fucking Thai Jail

have gf for 4 years.
also have sex with guys on CL and grindr on the side.
AMA

how do you meet them? what do you say?

Usually talk normally but steer the conversation to a sexual nature and once I post my cock they are shocked and want to see more... They on there for a reason so it's not too hard

what is whisper?

Are you male or female? How old were you?

An app where people randomly post shit anonymously

-
what's the general feeling of cheating on your gf? does she know?

>Be me, 15, Freshman
>Have girlfriend, both virgins
>She's out of town for christmas break
>Go to neighbor's house for New Years party
>Neighbor's cousins are there, let's call them Tiffany and Angie
>Meet them both, they're chill
>Except Tiffany is hot and hitting on me hardcore
>Like, grabbing my junk hardcore
>She has a boyfriend, and I'm trying to turn her down
>Socially awkward as fuck though
Cont
Started at about 10ish, went on till about 13. Doesn't help I was molested by a male babysitter when I was younger as well.
Also, I'm a guy.

so you just message random women on there?

sometimes feels bad. wanna stop. but think im a sex addict. guys are always an easy lay

Yes

Took girl I been hooking up with on whisper to the movies with her younger brother... Got a blowjob and fucked both... Best sex experience

>Night goes on
End up in neighbor's garage where there's a TV and 2 couches
>No heat though, so we brought sleeping bags
>Tiffany asks to sit with me under a single bag
>Agree, but I'm still kinda nervous
>Neighbors turn on Joe Dirt
>She starts grabbing my junk again, massaging it under the sleeping bag
>Boner activated
>She unzips pants, pulls out cock
>Starts to jack me off, grabbing my hand and moving it into her pants
>I start to finger her, and she's soaking wet
>She goes down under the sleeping bag and licks my dick
Oh shit yeah.jpg
>Starts sucking
>She's a fucking pro
>Look around the room, containing
Her sister (who's kinda fat)
Her 2 cousins, my neighbors, both guys
And a dog
>Can't moan (Difficult as fuck)
>Get close to orgasm, hand on back of her head
>She cums on my fingers
>Push down hard, cum down the back of her throat
>She swallows, licks my dick clean and comes up again like nothing happened, smiling at me