Reminder to stop being racists Sup Forums and to help the refugees. They need our help as much as the victims

Reminder to stop being racists Sup Forums and to help the refugees. They need our help as much as the victims

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GNRlU-zjYxk
youtube.com/watch?v=NTc6FSyg6Sk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And you need to kys just as much as the guy needed to kill the polish guy to steal the truck

Immigrants need our help

always good to see a picture of Steve DIY

too bad most of the faggots here don't even know the meaning of your post or picture because they are MSNBC cucks who hand out participation trophies to complainers in whining contests.

the allied nations are a bunch of whiny little faggots. HIV/AIDS isn't a disease, it's an attempt at a final solution.

cuck faggots. hope you all get raped by a muslim.

good thing we voted for trump.
notice how he has decided to not incarcerate hillary, or block muslim immigration or build the wall or send the spics back?

you all got played.

at this point the only country that isn't a faggot nigger/spic/mudslime infestation full of white cucks that like rape is russia.

nostrovia m8's

Stop being so angry and help the refugee children! They need money, a place to live, healthcare, an education and the latest iPhone.

help the children? i've always needed a reason to buy a semi auto rifle. get two birds stoned at once.

he's not even president yet

Oh... my...

he's stated he's not doing these things after the election. do you even listen to the man when he speaks or just come up with wingding slope speak words and pretend you're offended?

kys

Is it confirmed it's one of the refugees or you being psychic again?

Keep your bullshit politics out of this. This is about poor muslim childeren who need our help and to move to Europe. Quite frankly you are all being cunts. Stop it.

actually i have nothing against muslims. you see it was the jew who tricked the white man into hating muslims by forcing the white man to help the jews live in the muslims nation after the world war...the muslims lose their country to the jew thanks to the white man...therefore the muslims got mad, but the jews tricked the world into thinking the muslims are the terrorists when in reality they just want their home back.

the real enemy is the jew and he is all around us. owns every news network, every government, every hospital...

i mean look at americans, even the christians are getting their doctors to mutilate their newborn baby boy penises just because the jews tricked the hospitals too.

the jews are the real enemy.

i have nothing against muslims. in fact isis is about the same as the rebel alliance in star wars, freedom fighters who are fed up with the jew lie.

fuck the jews.

So much this.

TRUTH

(captcha select the storefronts) fucking jews even own the captcha.

>Mudslime detected.

>2016
>being able to see through the jew smokescreen
>grats

samefagging up the place

samefag

These attacks, technically most islamic attacks, could be preempted using a simple solution... cover every steering wheel and every gun grip with pork lard.

nah, educated white male american descended from pure german blood line.

nice try faggot, read a book and learn some history and maybe you'd get it too.

looks like the jew fooled you too.
KHHHAABALAHHH
enjoy your mutilated penis faggot, you can thank the jew for that.

youtube.com/watch?v=GNRlU-zjYxk

download now for the archive before it's gone (pretty gruesome)

samefag, wait no not the same fag...just several fags who can't contribute instead they just dump copy pasta samefag boring shit.

looks like you can't refute the jew too. the jew owns you.

MOZELTOV

Define "refugee" and we'll go from there. Because I know the dictionary or court definitions isn't something you guys go by.

ISREAL IS NOT WORTH AMERICAN LIVES.

I need help and I already fucking live here.

So much samefag

But killing a mass of sand-niggers is. So you're wrong.

ISREAL AND THE JEW ARE THE TERRORISTS PULLING YOUR STRINGS...

why are you so mad at the muslims? because they killed americans? why did they kill americans? because americans forced muslims to let jews live in their country and call it isreal.

americans died so that jews can live in isreal and terrorists kill americans because america enforces the pro jew isreal every day.

EDUCATE YOURSELVES YOU ARE PAWNS - but just to let you know...i hate muslims too. i hate spics, niggers, muslims, jews. so calling me a muslim really doesn't make sense, but at least im not so fucking dense that i can't see the truth.

you are jew pawns. might as well grow out your noses and use shekels to curl your sideburns.

the fuck are you talking about. ever heared of the fucking crusades? how to musels conquered spain and had to be driven out?

yea right

fuck that nigg xD

>Educated

The way you post clearly shows that. Stop passing the buck and admit that those attacks are by sandniggers who doesn't like anyone but Muslims.

lol "the jew". Pathetic. Keep samefagging so you can have a frustration outlet to your empty, worthless, sexless life.

see
we get it you're incapable of contributing so you copy everyone else.

nobody cares you dense niglet. now go die for isreal in a war! the jews need you to fight for them.

I blame the niggers for my racism...
>stop being a nigger and I'll stop being "racist"

MAD CUZ FOUND OUT IS BAD
you are a jew pawn. go die for isreal. it's your duty.

samefag is samefagging

if you want to be a jew that's up to you.
but if you refuse to look at history ...i mean what was it osama bin laden said after 9/11 "the attacks will continue until america and the jews leave the holy land (isreal)"

but i guess that doesn't matter cuz he's dead so the jew won again.

so go hate muslims but not because the jew told you to but because you make informed decisions when it comes to racist hate.

TELL ME MORE ABOUT EDUCATION!

possibly/probably thread started by IS member himself

>German guy records aftermath
>gotta respect the victims, not filming them!
>Muslim records aftermath
>look fucking corpses everywhere

makes you think

Jew here. Feels good. Also, you're retarded if serious.

u mad cuz bad.
u scared to contribute because you know this discussion is beyond your simple little inbred brain. now go put your invisaline and your glasses on your teeth and eyes are going crooked.

So enlighten me because you obviously have all the answers I need. Please tell me more about the Jew master plan.

you're part of the problem. hitler never did anything wrong. and you cost americans trillions of dollars every year with your shit tier 'stealing from your neighbors is okay' religion.

too bad we didn't get you all. must be nice to own the world though. now go back to telling americans what to think and do with your jew propaganda. vilify me for pointing out an easier way of ending terrorism - by giving isreal back to the people who had it before america dictated the new inhabitants.

Not that guy but I hate mudslimes for what they're doing to the world...how you could see it any other way is confusing..

Let refugees in, saying their peaceful. Refugees drive vans into crowds. Not the refugees fault guys, come on, their peaceful.
You split your brain in two, son. Never go full retard.

you're looking at it, the jew is no longer 'the shit tier religion' they own everything, they manipulate the banks, the news, the united nations. they get you to fight their war for them and they get you to die for them.

9/11 happened because america forced the muslims to let the jews live in isreal and the muslims retaliated. on and on and on until it turned into hate. you might even be surprised that the muslim groups like isis etc were american allies once. i mean cant you even read a history book? connect the dots it's not rocket science, but it is really difficult for you to even pretend any of it is a possibility because the jew owns you and what you think. so go back to your christmas shopping and muslim hating - like a good little jew bitch. don't you dare read any history books.

fuck christins, fuck jews and honestly most fuck all the muslims

now i will enjoy the feelin being hated by apes from desert, muricunts and ofc our dick cutted liars

because i am not a jew pawn, really not rocket science there kid. you can't even try to understand any other realities that's how much they own your brain. you haven't been to the middle east, you haven't been to isreal you don't know anyone, yet you believe you do, you believe you're some righteous member of a group liberating the world from some EVIL monster terrorist group...ask yourself why are they evil? are human beings in the middle east just born evil? possibly, despite the generalization think a little further...maybe they have motive for hating and killing members of allied nations and sympathizers in their own nation. but what reason could that be? could it be isreal? guess we'll never know because your mind is made up. kill the mudslimes! burn them to the ground - they attacked us first...right?

pretty fucking disappointing Sup Forumsro's you guys were supposed to be the trend setters - the cutting edge of information...but all you do is relay what the jew tells you to do. hell i wouldn't doubt it if trump was a jew.

It has nothing to do with what happend today. Some Tunisian guy killed all this people, not an Israeli/Jew so give me a break.

just kicking off the holiday season with a bang

youtube.com/watch?v=NTc6FSyg6Sk

nah it's cool bro, go get those muslims, kill them! 9/11 and stuff! they are the enemy. do as you're told. hate who you're told. that's your role on this planet. to do as you're told. if you thought for yourself you'd have posted something original instead of that jew pasta.

The Jews aren't driving trucks over people or shooting up clubs or flying planes into buildings etc...the mudslimes have to stop blaming the west, the jews, cartoons etc.. and own responsibility for THEIR actions ffs, it isn't rocket science...

i don't know what the fuck you are talking about and i honestly don't care. people die every day and i don't go around clarifying in my mind why it happened and i don't assume to know why it happened, i don't even know what happened. don't care. 9/11 didn't happen today, i referenced that, so unless the jew told you to mentally space out when reading my comment i don't even know what the jew you are talking about but shekels to you mate, you one upped me dawg, down with the mudslimes or w/e...cheers bro here's a free gun.

Fuck that shit. Fuck em. They need to fix their own fucking country. They aren't our problem TRUMP 2017!!

those people are doing those things because the allied nation forced the muslims to allow jews to live in their holy land (isreal) did you not read anything i just said or a history book ever or the translated text from bin laden when he took credit for all that shit?

congrats you just jump in like a jihadi and blow up with all your dumb just like the jew wants you to. fucking slave confirmed. don't you have a pyramid to go build? dumb kyke bitch.

no, those terrorists are pretty much evil

calling people gay on a website that is 99% full of fags that want to fuck boys with tits. you won the entire thread today grats

I didn't say that all Muslims are terrorists, but whenever something like that happens, it annoying to see someone starting posting about hateful things about the Jews just to shift the hate towards them.

post to facebook for maximum keks

so it has nothing to do with america and the allied nations forcing them to allow the jews live in their holy land after the world war? oh okay then everytime the muslims say that they are lying? they are really just mad cuz bad? ohhhh

ok well never mind then ill just go burn half of every history library because you have a hunch.

>being this cucked

no it doesn't summer friend

let's not forget the number 1 persons killed by these pigs are muslims not americans, not germans not french. other muslims

here he is guys, see i told you.

i am not shifting anything kyke. i came on here and expressed my opinion and backed it up with a historical timeline and suggested people look up the very easy to find relevant data they have neglected for years.

but here you come 'stahhhpit jews are victims and such, i hate it when people blame them'

im not blaming them, im explaining why everything is the way it is and you dumb jew pawns are like "WOAHHHHH thinking thoughts overload, i just learned how to make jello i can't store any more data in my shit tier jew slave brain. STAHHHHP'

fucking disgusting.

see
do you know what sympathizers are? oh you didn't read that comment? so im a summerfag yet i've been participating in a discussion and you just jump in and pretend you know more than everyone because the jew told you to?

k tonto. keep up the good work!

You're clearly a mudslime sympathetic cuckold.. you just need to remove mohammeds dick out of your mouth...

ok stormfag
take it back to Sup Forums

If you tunneled underneath it and bolted it to a thick enough steel plate, you might just be able to put it into orbit. The faithful will look like tops when they try to spin to keep pointing at it.

proof people don't read they just think what they are told. they kill other muslims because those muslims don't care if jews live in isreal. i mean was this really that fucking complex that i had to break it down for you tinfoil hat style? it's like 14 events that happened on earth in sequence that explains it all yet you guys are like "what is isreal? is that like a new menu item at mcdonalds?"

fuck this you guys are fucking hopeless.

kyke slaves.

i dont get it, those signs are intended for the refugees but theyre written in english, i doubt theyll understand that

The driver was no refugee you fucking retard

I made biscuits and gravy yesterday and had some left over gravy but no biscuits today so i put the gravy in some pork ramen and it's really really good

Dont take the prophet name in vein he might cry...

see
look another fucking dumb jew fag that can't read.

I HATE THEM ALL kek...
you are proving my point more and more by just jumping in and reacting instead of thinking or reading. ignorant worthless slave. learn 2 read dip.

>been to iraq, afghanistan and syria
>some are nice and tolerant
>some are radical
>most want you to be muslim or dead, just various on how committed to the speed at which it's done
seriously fuck the refugees, they aren't running and hoping for a better life, they are running and hoping to turn wherever they end up into what they ran from

you're obsession with jews is very bizarre

could you pleas indicate on the doll where the bad jew touched you

What's it like being a muzzie cuke slave?

ITT fags don't read my posts then tell me i didn't post things i posted.

you guys don't even have to troll, you just exist and that's enough to piss anyone off who thinks beyond 'do you want to super size that?'

the jews own you. deal with it. nothing wrong with being a kyke slave actually so i don't know why you guys are getting so upset. unless you hate jews.

Why do they deserve our help they fucked up their country they made their bed now they need to lie in it

we will see you in the headlines one day, mr slave

obsession? i posted 22 posts in a Sup Forums thread once about it...you post faggotry all day and night including just now. only person obsessed with being a non contributing little jew cuck fag is you.

obsession. you obviously don't know what that word means, ask a jew and they will tell you to look it up in a dictionary then you will have permission to learn.

More like show you where I touched the jew. I touched his butt btw. It was soft, yet firm, i think he might have been a fitness fag

Do you really think he's gonna do all of his promises before he's even president he's got 4 fucking years give him time

yeh hopefully i nik some of the people you care about if you were capable of that. jew slave.

look out behind you!

There's a jew!

You fucking looked. lmao

what happened in ops pic?

actually he said he wasn't going to follow through with them. so guess you don't follow the news yet pretend you do. congrats you're a true american. kys. jew slave.

Only 7% of the migrants are kids

FYI it was a POLISH truck with POLISH driver.