Gonna fuck girl for the first time on Thursday, Have phimosis and have been too pussy to deal with it yet

Gonna fuck girl for the first time on Thursday, Have phimosis and have been too pussy to deal with it yet.
What should I do?

Pic related, its my wiener.

Take a pic,maybe it isn't that bad

that's fucking gross , she will be grossed the fuck out. be glad if she doesn't vomit on ur cock

Use a condom and lube. It works wonders.

Circumcision!

I have 3 days and if I get one now then it will be way too sensitive to use for a month.

Jelly cutfag

Just fucking show it,let us judge the situation,maybe it's not that bad,see

you need help

You sure mate its pretty fucked.

Well if you aint gonna let us judge you arer 10 times more fucked

Why didn't you do it earlier dude?

Or you could have opted for other (small surgical) measures if you didn't like circumcision.

Now, as you've got only three days, I'd suggest wearing good quality condoms and keeping a good lubricant on hand.

I can just about see the head when I pull it back really hard when erect. Not the full head or any of the glands just the little slit bit in the middle with about a centimetre around it.

See Sup Forums is a helpful place. Thanks mate thats all I needed to know. Ill go buy some.

Well,fuck
dunno what to tell you.
Fucking a whore or a girl you met?

Use a lubricated condom. I had frenulum breve (short banjo string,) which prevented me from retracting my foreskin at all, but even I could have sex that way.

Ended up having to get it cut. Now I have cool left-over pieces of skin.

Pull it all the way back while as soft as possible, then get it hard while the skin is pulled back. Maybe get a bit drunk so you can stretch it more without being a pussy. I've been pulling mine all the way back since I was a toddler. I had a fascination with it, so mine is effortless to roll back, keeps it nice and clean.

pull back the foreskin every day just a little bit and hold it for a min. repeat 2-3 times a day, in a few weeks should be able to pull back foreskin all the way. Tough luck on thursday though.

Don't let her get too good a look at it, or interact with it, beforehand. Stick it inside her, start thrusting, the friction should force the skin back, it may split a little and cause some discomfort but keep going, the pleasure of the sex will override everything else, cum, pull out, look at your dick and realise that the skin is now stuck behind the head and you can't push it forwards again. You now have paraphimosis and will need to visit the emergency room before the blood supply to the glans gets cut off and causes you irreparable damage. To fix it they'll give you the circumcision that you should have got taken care of months before you ever contemplated having sex. In 6 weeks you'll be able to fuck again.

Short term: Use a lubricated condom.
Long term: Apply hydrocortisone cream (the prescription stuff is better, but OTC will work) and slowly stretch more and more in the shower.

that's bad advice, when i've done that in the past i've been stuck with an incredibly sensitive head that i can't cover for half an hour

>Now I have cool left-over pieces of skin.
crush them with a binder clip.

No.

No pain no gain son, man up and force that shit. It may be painful and reckless but that's how you're gona be able to clean it before sex. Just take the pain before your encounter with her so it can be nice and clean. She won't care about the lack of exposed dick head as long as it ain't smelly.