How do we make pic related into a conspiracy theory...

How do we make pic related into a conspiracy theory? I'm thinking along the lines of how there was no blood pool around the ambassador for 21 seconds after he died.

shameless self bump

anyone remember that bond movie where the russian guy fakes his death so the other guy who was like a fake general or something can get caught. does it ring a bell?

if this meme was akp how is erdogan going to frame this? is he going to be called one of those overthrow erdogan coup makers or what?

Claim he was a CIA plant

it doesnt make sense that this was a false flag. there is literally no reason for russia to do this with turkey. they don't want to fight now, /ourguy/ is going to fix this a-leppo mess and quell this escalation or whatever. If you are retarded enough to subscribe to the putin opened his phone and typed hack_election.exe why would he now want to start with a nato member?

its a CIA thing to create tension which will build to a russian conflict

the working theory imho right now is this guy is just a foot soldier for whover it was that actually started the coup, he didn't get rounded up or whatever and he did this shit. maybe its a message to erdogan like 'ayy dont forget who your friends are bruh' or something similar. There has already been some talk about nato/murrica/western powers involvement in the last coup attempt so it fits right in that the ultimate party who put this into motion is cia similar.

it was done in order to be the next Sup Forums macro

>
it already happened.

Was the shooter apprehended?

In the video he is yelling a lot of stuff, but news only tell of a few things. Can anyone translate?

he just repeats everything - chanting

I read a report with translations. Just generic terrorist stuff.
Don't forget about Aleppo & Syria, until they're safe, you'll never be, Allah Akbar, etc.
Was definitely doing it to fuck with Russia though, he fired twice in the air and then at the ambassador. He let everyone else go and didn't attempt to harm anyone else, save for returning fire at the police that killed him

lets look at it another way
erdogan ordered to kill the ambassador to then claim that gulen did it and demand an extradition etc. and he took out the russian ambassador because he has drank the coolaid of russia and trump.

erdogan is pretty much a shakedown artist at this point, maybe he though since he could shakedown the EU pretty easy lets try murrica

*record scratch*

"Yeah, that's me on the floor. You're probably wondering how I got into this situation..."

he has the perfect alibi of the attempted coup and he knows for a fact that russia won't start start with a nato country.

Kek

this is all just armchair theory. we are not read in on what is actually going on. nothing to do but wait

I think blood pools like that are pretty hollywood. His clothes would act like a full body washcloth and soak that shit up

agree on that point