JUST fämälämäzoid

Kelsey Grammer, who was once sentenced to jail time for drunk driving and cocaine possession, has quit Alcoholics Anonymous, and now drinks every day.

In an interview with The Times, Grammer spoke about leaving sobriety behind. “I no longer go to AA and I still enjoy a drink,” he admitted. “People need to know how to move on and put things in another place. Drinking is not a vice.”

He also warned that nobody should interfere when it is time for him to hit the bottle. “I want my five minutes every day when I have my cocktail, and I want no one to bother me during that time.”

The 61-year-old, however, does draw the line at cocaine, insisting, “You are dicing with death when you go down that road.”

Good for him

I'd like to see his reaction when hes having his cocktail and some "fan" comes bugging him.

On my day off I start drinking at noon. You don't get to interpret that.

plz don't die kelsey ;_;

with a life as shitty as his it's a wonder he's not dead already.

he's an old man and has money. he doesn't have to answer to anyone or jump through hoops to get what he wants in life

if I was old and wealthy I'd just drink beers, go for hikes on top of some beautiful mountain, play videogames, fuck whores and buy a bunch of knives and guns

stop being a cuck op

How do you manage to not fall asleep by late afternoon?

Meth

OH BABY I HEAR THE BLUES A'CALLIN

RIP Frasier.

You were a good guy.

>his life is shit

Says the faggot posting on Sup Forums

I think he means 'traumatic' not 'unfulfilling'

He's fucked. Cunning, baffling, and powerful.

are you worried about your drinking, Finnpai?
also who is your favorite member of Hevisaurus?

Come back when your family is eaten and raped by sharks

post those pics of his daughters pubes mmmmmm

They had a split up and a new group was formed for a while, called Sauruxet

Its worth a movie in my opinion

BABY I HEAR THE BOOZE A'CALLIN

TOSSED SALADS AND SCRAMBLED EGGS!

AND MAYBE I SEEM A BIT CONFUSED BUT BABY...

SCABLE EG

?????

this, his life has been a living hell. Nice knee jerk response though.

He's literally one of the best actors of the last 30 years, he can do whatever the fuck he wants.

>>
>In an interview with The Times, Grammer spoke about leaving sobriety behind. “I no longer go to AA and I still enjoy a drink,” he admitted. “People need to know how to move on and put things in another place. Drinking is not a vice.”

Wew, that's a load off my mind. Time to restock on vodka.

nothing wrong with having a drink every day
don't know why it's so persecuted in the US, let the man have a drink!

Also said that he's against abortion even if the chick was raped and if someone should die we should just kill the rapist.

lol

>Kelsey and his wife, Kayte Grammer, also posted a pro-life quote from Republican Presidential candidate Ben Carson that read: “We’ve distorted things to the point where people believe that anyone who opposes mothers killing their babies is waging a war on women. How can we be so foolish to believe such a thing? One must be able to recognize the depravity to which we have sunken as a society when valuing a baby’s life is frowned upon.”

wew lad

he's right
that's what i do, only instead of a cocktail it's a bottle of wine
i'm not an alcoholic or anything just because i enjoy drinkign every night

based

I usually get up at 5.30 (because of work), drink anywhere between 2-6 cans of Guinness, commute 2 hours, then after work I drink 4-8 more cans and maybe a bottle of wine and go to bed at around 1-2 o'clock.

Am I an alcoholic?

Hang yourself iFaggot

No, just a regular useless mick

Hey that's only partly true.

Mike?

Yes hello?

>hollywood fuckup likes his self-destruction

News at 11.

TFA plinkett review when

Who are other high profile alcoholic celebrities?

It'll be out when it's out. The day before the day after tomorrow.

You get 3 hours sleep a night?

Jack Bauer

Holy fuck how weeby can you get? Guns and knives?

something like that yeah. 3-5 hours, it varies.

Everyone, what do you think the context of this picture was?

Losing balance while trying to punch a pap

which is worse?

slavs or niggers?

Would honestly love to get blasted with Mel while talking about how the holocaust didn't happen.

>drinking if fine, but drugs are not

yeah whatever bitch

this is one of my favorite all time pictures

SCRAMBLED EGGS ALL OVER MY FACE

WHAT IS A BOY TO DO

Micky Rourke is a p good one imo

(((You)))

>mfw mafioso mickey literally hired ufc guys and gangsters as bodyguards when he went to wwe because he thought they would kick his ass for real

I wouldn't worry about it. You're not going to live long, might as well enjoy your life.

He killed tham all and you know that

Kept drinking, huh?

Good riddance, any disgusting republican needs to die ASAP.

when you're drinking over a fifth a day of vodka equivalent, then you kind of need to start worrying about it because you'll probably be dead or in serious decline within 5 years

by not being a teenager lmao

*shoots you in the fetus with my abortion gun*

psssht...nothing personell kid

Whats this "fifth of vodka" measurement americans use?

Fifth of a liter bottle? Thats...nothing?

Is it like how people bring over a single sixpack for twelve people?

Nmd looked it up. My cousin calls a 750 ml bottle a "daily"

>tfw you'll never party with Gibson

>drink only on weekends, sometimes not even then
>degenerate americucks drink tons of beer every single day
How the fuck can you be so disgusting? I'd kill myself by the third day

>interpret
lol

man had a hard life,

Alcohol can mess up your sleep. At the peak of my daily almost continuous drinking I only slept for like 3-4 hours a night.

Good. AA just turns people into righteously indignant scum. My father stopped drinking before I was born but his problem was not booze, it was just straight up mental illness.

AA gives bad people an excuse to behave like they know how to make good choices, when they don't.

Fuck those whiners and good for Kelsey.

AA bro reporting for duty.

But cocaine is more harmless than alcohol, someone should've pointed that out to him.

>Whats this "fifth of vodka" measurement americans use?
fifth of a gallon, we use english units

Two ramrods to a hogshead

What is your job? I'm guessing dirty cop or something.

>baby i hear the blues a callin

>Mfw I drink every other day, sometimes starting as early as 8am
>Each time I drink I'll have anything between 8 and 16 cans of 440ml 4.8% beer
>Been doing this now for around 6 years

Am I an alcoholic? Honestly I just think I like a drink. I don't tweak or anything when I haven't had any for a while, and sometimes (When I run out of money, mainly) I'll go 5 or 6 days without a single drop and be absolutely fine. In fact I feel better for it. Annalise my drinking habbits, Sup Forums...

You're degenerate scum. Probably overweight and impotent, seek help

Thats pretty alcoholic bro.

testing 123

testing 456

still got some numbers up my sleeve :^)

7 8 9
Those are mine!

Dude deserves some kind of national medal honestly.

He's right, moderation is more healthy than abstinence. Good for him.

DUDE having your father murdered and your sister raped and killed is on par with posting on an anonymous message board LMAO

15 drinks a week is considered excessive. You drink that much in one day.

"Drink" is a broad term. Unless we start talking units it means nothing.

hes riding an invisible nazi

Keifer seems like a cool dude. also his new movie forsaken with his dad wasn't bad

the body can healthily process two drinks per day, and more and you do liver damage. considering you do 8times that 3 or 4 times a week I'd say you're pretty fucked.

It has established values. The medical community uses
1 drink =
1 12 oz.can of beer (5% ABV)
1 6 oz. glass of wine (12% non-fortified)
1 1.5 ml shot of liquor (80 proof)

>i drink "insert some ridiculous amount for one person" am i an alcoholic? i don't think so guys....

are you all retarded or what? i'm 3 - 5 in by noon regularly and i know im a fucking alcoholic

Just get him his FUCKIN EGGS

Man entertained the country for two decades. Let him fucking drink.

Reminder that AA is a religious program disguised as an alcoholic recovery group

>cans
:/

There's nothing wrong with drinking, taking drugs, as long as you can afford it.

Well what is alcoholism?

I can go without drinking a drink or two every day but life's a bit better when I do. I'm not slamming a case of beer or anything. Is it frequency, or quantity ?