About to smoke weed for the first time. What are some dos and donts while smoking?

About to smoke weed for the first time. What are some dos and donts while smoking?
I understand most peoples first highs are shit, but I just wanna have the best experience possible. I am kind of just chilling in my room listening to music right now.

Never tried any kind of drug before.
pic isnt mine

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?q=essential mix kaskade&oq=essential mix kask&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l3.5609j0j4&client=ms-android-acer&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#xxri=0
sfn.org/Press-Room/News-Release-Archives/2014/Brain-Changes-Are-Associated-with-Casual-Marijuana-Use-in-Young-Adults
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Smoke must go into the lungs to be effective.

You can always smoke more but you can't give back hits you've taken. Pot has a creeper effect. Smoke about two hits and wait around 15 minutes before deciding if you want more. Remember that no one has ever died from a pot OD if you get too high.

Sativas with high THC and low/no CBDs can cause paranoia. Smoke in what you perceive to be a safe place or someplace whefr you can get 'safe' quickly.

THC affects the mind (buzz) and CBDs affect the body (stone). Indicas have more CBDs than sativas (as a rule), however there are a bunch of hybrids where you can get everywhere from 95 / 5 sativa / indica to 5 / 95 sativa / indica. CBDs can make you sleepy over time.

Solid advice, would've given similar myself had user not responded first.

@OP - Do you know which you're smoking? Indica or Sativa?

Put on a movie you've watched before but not many times, get together some of your favorite food and snacks, especially drinks. Start off small and let it work before you overdo it. Remain in a safe place where you know you can be alone or with good friends. If you're like me and many others, you will have the best nights sleep of your life after getting high.

Other noted side effects are increased hunger (the munchies) and red eyes. Having edibles close by can be a bonus.

Probably not a good idea to interact with anyone you perceive as an authority figure while high. At least not until you understand its effects on you a bit more.

Also don't mix alcohol with weed before you're intermediately experienced with the drug, it might end bad, it sure did the first time i mixed alcohol with hash.

Don't be such a faggot OP just fucking smoke Jesus. Everyone is such a beta fag these days.

THC affects the same pleasure centers that are stimulated when you eat and have sex.

Munchies can be outrageously good and orgasms mind blowing, but your mileage may vary.

Have no idea. Can you tell from a picture?

To get high you must smoke as much as you can within a minute. After a minute your tolerance sky rockets and you can't get more high. Take a toke as much as you can filling your lungs and hold it for 10 seconds. Do that 3 times and you'll explode into the universe.

This advice is solid OP. Smoking weed is like fucking the best lay of your life. You think you're ready to take it all in, no. Go slow, turn the music up. ENJOY it!! And it's 2016 so don't get all paranoid, no one cares anymore.

I am pretty chill guy normally except that I am always in my feels. I am trying to get this first high out of the way so I can start smoking socially and enjoy it.

If you feel anxious or paranoid while high, just think fuck off I'm high and I'm gonna enjoy this.

Put some dmt on that shit

Did you hear any strain names bandies about?

Telling from a picture is usually pretty difficult. Sativas have longer, thinner leaves and indicas more clumpy and bushy, but after the dry and cure it is often tough to tell the difference unless you really know what is up.

ill ask whenever the supplier shows up

Absolutely this. I can do it now, but the first time it made me violently ill, and I spent hours on the bathroom floor in the fetal position.

Don't bother. The people you meet smoking weed are trash and there are better things in life that don't permanently rewire your brain and retard your mental development. Go work out or read a book.

I do both of these already. Why can't I smoke and do this and I didnt mean from smoking I already knew them and they happened to smoke.

when ur smoking, try to get the smoke into your mouth and take a breath after this so that you get the smoke into ur lungs. Hold it for a few seconds and breath out

Some people actually enjoy smoking up and then working out.

Then some indica afterward for any residual aches and pains.

Go outside.

Fuvboy's smoke Louis inside.

See TV? You're okay.

Weed makes life introspectively fluid, it makes time seem to slow down.

Free will becomes sentimental self awareness. You can do anything. I just smoked in a back alley in the UK, I'm American and smoked all the time everywhere but I honestly realised I was smoking in someone's backyard after I got high where I didn't even think about that sober.

I walked into a graveyard and contemplated the monetary value of religious system in the constructs of modern civilisation and society.

It makes you aware of the primitive nature of reality that people are animals and do shitty things like kill rape and eat other people.

Do yourself a favour and go jog or do some sprints.

Where will you be when you spark my guy

Weed permanently alters brain activity related to motivation and just plain makes you less intelligent. You can do whatever you want, though. The choice is yours. I personally wish I never smoked weed.

when I smoke I just wanna eat a pizza with the homies and play skyrim

If for some reason you go bad on it get yourself soms sugar, red bull etc. Anything that give you a sugar boost and try to dont panic because it wont take long

why tho

You could also work out after getting drunk, or shooting heroin, or masturbating 6 times. It's just pointless to do and will greatly reduce the efficacy of your time spent in the gym.

too cold and late for that around here

That's just simply not true. The only way to suffer any kind of permanent damage is to go completely overboard with the drug, just like anything else on this planet. As long as you take in moderation, like everything else, it's completely harmless.

Just don't make a big deal out of it, that's honestly the best advice I can give you.

Don't actively try to make it better
Don't take any precautions that aren't directly related to not being found out by people you don't want finding out
Don't make a selection of things to do when stoned

You'll probably won't get high anyway, I ain't no scientist so i got no explenation for this but if you're anything like me you're brain will not compute thc the first time or 2 you smoke. Just don't quit right after the first time if it's a bit dissapointing, it'll get better.

Tl;dr
Don't do anything special, just smoke the weed, and then smoke more of the weed.

Godspeed, user

Do you like the colour of the clothes?

That's not what long-term studies are saying. It's what makes you feel the best about your choices.

Yeah, long term of people most likely smoking more than a gram a day. It's not hard to find someone who's perma-fried because they all behave the same way and they all have a crippling habit of smoking incredulous amounts of weed in the same day.

Yeah I like looking up at the stars and looking at the moon and also going into the skills menu and listening to the sound it makes and looking at the gas clouds, pic related

I like to steal shit too

It's 7°C here I just went out shirtless. Just keep it in mind, smoke a bowl, use an apple with a (carb). Give it 30 minutes, play some chill jams.
google.co.uk/search?q=essential mix kaskade&oq=essential mix kask&aqs=chrome.1.69i57j0l3.5609j0j4&client=ms-android-acer&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8#xxri=0

Do some stuff around the house, clean, you'll thank yourself later. You'll be more aware of the effects, then have a few more bowls.

sfn.org/Press-Room/News-Release-Archives/2014/Brain-Changes-Are-Associated-with-Casual-Marijuana-Use-in-Young-Adults

New information is coming to light because casual use was never studied in the past. According to this publication, marijuana affects the brain proportional to use. It's just a matter of how much you want to consume and to what extent you damage your brain.

Sound advice.

>be me and my mate Ste and our other mate Andy
>roll a fat one and me and Ste have a few off each
>pass it to Andy who smokes cigarettes but never had a joint
>he's had a drink so starts puffing away.
>says 'this is OK guys I like it' and carries on smoking like its absolutely nothing.
>me and Ste exchange knowing glances and leave him to it.

15 minutes later....

>Andy (now looking quite pale) heads over to a quiet corner and lays down. Soon goes into foetal position.
>Me and Ste get the giggles.
>Andy drags himself up and heads off to the bathroom.
>Me and Ste smoke another and have a drink then turn in to our respective rooms and go to sleep.

Several hours later the following morning...

>be my misses
>go fucking ballistic because Andy has exploded - projectile vomit over every inch of the bathroom
>be Andy
>Green and hardly moving
>Be me and Ste
>try to get Andy to have another drink and a spliff then get twatted by my misses
>laugh a lot and *really* annoy my misses
>don't care.
>get high again.

Maybe you should stop wasting your time with hardware alterations.

This is true and all, but there is nothing wrong with usage of most mind altering substances as long as you exercise moderation. Most substances can cause types of brain damage. Not the "herp derp I am become potato" type but in a way that you can still function, just things are a bit different for you. But if you moderate properly, the permanent impact on your brain is negligible. Do not take high doses of things and do not ingest them frequently enough that you can develop a dependence. There is literally no objective reason to bash substance use under this framework. The only issue is that most people are not capable of moderating their substance use. People are weak and that fucks it up for people that have the willpower to use in a way that isn't really self destructive or detrimental to society.

this user knows his stuff. just let it happen OP, it's no big deal it doesn't require preparation like acid or something.

Pretty much what everyone has already said.

When you get (too) high, reason and simple logic go to shit.

>be 18, new to smoking
>chillin at cousins house, he is pro smoker. I trust cousin alot.
> get blazed
>start feeling the couch melt into my body
>start to freak out a little, deduct that the weed was laced with some shit.
>ask cousin if he is alright, he responds affirmatively
>still freaking out, cant feel my heart beat.
>goes on like this for the duration of pinaple express.

Moral of the story is that you may get super paranoid, always remember that it is just weed and it wont hurt you.