This is why the fuck Canada is such a shitty country now

This is why the fuck Canada is such a shitty country now
>thestar.com/news/crime/2016/12/08/toronto-man-convicted-of-sex-assault-flees-to-pakistan.html
You stupid faggot cucks let in these beaver-hating sand-niggers and said "no problem"
>Be a Leaf
>See Middle East Tearing itself Apart
>"Let's take the ENTIRE MIDDLE EAST IN!"
>Prime minister faggot faggotson : "das a great idea! I luv mudslimes and feminuts!"
"But that's not a good idea"
>"SEXISTS RSCISTS HOMOPHOBIC XENOPHOBIC MALE WHITE BIGOT! YOU ARE NO TRUE KEKADIAN"
WeekLater.jpg
>::NEWS ALERT:: Muslims rapes white Canadian Borland leaves country, CUCKADIAN refuse to do sick all aboot it::
"I hope justice is served"
>"Yeah, I hope he gets off free and safe and gets to live off of us again!"
"I hope the girl is ok"
>every cuck in my country
>90% of country
>>"YOU ARE RACIST! SHE IS A STRONG WOMAN, SHE CAN HANDLE HERSELF YOU SEXIST! HE WAS THE TRUE VICTIM, HE DID IT BECASE OF 'muh institutionalised racism' YOU FUCKING IGNORANT ARROGANT PIECE OF SHIT! PEPLE LIKE YOU ARE THE REASON WE SUCK! A NEED MORE JEWS, MUDSLIMES, FEMINISM AND ANOTHER 4 YEARS FOR PRESDIENT MNISTER FAGGOT FAGGOTSON"
KillMeNow.jpeg
>Mfw My Strong country has failed me
>Mfw it isn't a strong country
>Mfw I am considering moving to the States or Russia
>Mfw our leader is a cuckold
>Mfw Canadians are all SJW incarnate
Kill me. Please.

Canada has a lot of gays

Trust me, I know.
Our fucking Like minister loves the faggots
I have no problem with Patriotic gays who love Canadian tradition, but these SJW faggot gays are cancer
Flamboyant fags are almost always the worst

Stop crying about it on the internet and move then. Maybe if you acted instead of getting worked up enough to bitch on Sup Forums your life would actually be enjoyable.

>Acted instead of getting worked up
I'm fucking 18 you nigger, can't do shit
>Stop crying about it on the internet
Ok achmed

you forgot to
>cue drama performance

Kek

18 old enough to vote old enough to live on your own. You're an adult, pull up your pants and do something or just keep getting your ass rammed. up to you dude.

LoL, perfect timing. I just came from another Sup Forums thread where a Canadian was talking shit about how great Canada was compared to everyone else.

He was probably an SJW faggot

I voted,didn't do shit
I live on my own on my University Campus
>Nigger

You'd probably like it down south in the States. Former Amerifat here, Canada much better suits my tastes.

lmao, a child thinking he knows shit about politics. finish your homework, kiddo.

>MFW I am considering moving to the States or Russia
Go ahead and do it, you're obviously in a country that doesn't want or appreciate people like you. I'm sure the Americans and Russians would enjoy your bitter rants.

you probably go to York or UoT, you fucking crybaby lmao

you lost

Storms a brewin up here in AB.
we're sofucking sick of these god damn migrants making our cities into fucking 3rd world cesspits.
Fucking Trudeau's shitlibs are hellbent on turning us into a 3rd world country.
get your guns while you still can fellow leafbros.

go back to the fucking oilsands, bogan nigger

Protip: a lot of us fucking hate that dumbfuck Justin, too

He's a vapid PC idiot who only got elected because of his dad and because Millenial dipshits think he's cute and will give them weed.

I hope one of these muzzie refugees "tolerates" him.

first up against the wall.

American here, what is a Leaf?

you're right, he should stop bitching about his PM letting in thousands of people who refuse to assimilate to Canadian culture.

The shitlib traitors will be the first to swing, when they come begging to prepared people like me to protect them.
They're the ones responsible.

>going to buttfuck nowhere alberta for protection
top kek, you practically don't exist. keep crying, maybe someone will hear your pitiful whining eventually, you delusional mongoloid

Australia is going this way too. It is sad. No one can see the obvious. Or they can and are to kissy to ever say anything about it. Lol Berlin just had a bus run over 50 people at a Christmas market. This shit is getting ridiculous. I'm sure not all Arabs are bad. But one bad apple spoils the pie.
I genuinely hate this mentality of self hate that for some reason modern westerners love so much. It's like we have lost all self respect and let people walk all over us. I'm moving to russia

The crime stats in my city are no joke, African gangs are a gift given to us by our smug shit eating golden boy Trudeau and his refugee rush.
Once your ignorant self righteous turd of a life is affected, i bet you're gonna change your tune.