/balk/ - Kosovo shall be Serbian again

youtube.com/watch?v=q_taGbF8z0Q

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BmyIRd0pi9Y
youtube.com/watch?v=uwwHGT6c9N0
b92.net/eng/news/world.php?yyyy=2017&mm=02&dd=22&nav_id=100580
b92.net/eng/news/politics.php?yyyy=2017&mm=02&dd=22&nav_id=100584
balkaninsight.com/en/article/mattis-speech-reheats-debate-over-kosovo-army-02-03-2017
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

srbe na vrbe

>administrated by Albania

lmao, you can't even administer your own country

why would i need to get a pussy when i can have your mum's pussy whenever i want?

Montenegrins are just albanians with a little bit more slavic haplogroups.
Why the self hate? Join your brothers instead.

I respect our Balkan rivalries, but anyone who allies with muslims against Christians is lower than shit.

so bulgarians?

Serbs are lower than shit.

I fixed all balkan conflicts for all time

I'm all fired up to blow Vulgarians and Turkalbanians to smithereens.

ROAR :3 (i'm a tiger)

>We've seen worse, and still won.
>LITERALLY lost to Croatia
>LITERALLY lost to Kosovo in a humiliating defeat.
>Montenegro NOT neutral
>Greece NOT neutral
>Hungary NOT against Serbia
>b-b-b-but my orthoshit broderhjud
Shit post,diaspora cucklet,Greece won't do shit to join Serbia because of Turkey who would assblast them in seconds.

>Croatia allied with Albania + Kosova
>Not Balkan superpower
>Serbia not getting BLOWN THE FUCK OUT
>Bulgaria NOT against Serbia
Boogars will most likely side with hrvats and us to obliterate the Serbs

Servlets stand no chance.

le_battle_of_nicopolis.jpg

Kek imagine waking up and these borders being real, it would be the biggest chimpout in history

Christians Albanians are OK

Muslim Albanians are vermin that should be exterminated. No compromises, no mercy.

pls don't hurt the vulgarians, they are foolish, they don't know any better, they will learn in time that you are the master

I'll watch early 90s Harrison Ford action movies.

>LITERALLY lost to Croatia

you know that Serbia never actually went to war with Croatia in the 90s right?

if Albania also attacked Greece, Greece could intervene and claim it as an attack on a NATO member (even if by a fellow member). theoretically, Turkey isn't allowed to intervene against Greece (a fellow NATO member) in that case, otherwise the rest of NATO can intervene against Turkey

so it depends on whether Albania or Greece attacks first

It makes my dick hard, knowing that serbia will dissolve in our lifetime.

There is literally no difference to christian albanians and muslim albanians

This is why serves are all retard tier

you should try watching la grande bellezza and explain to me what the fuck is so deep about it after you finish it
I think it was just pretentious bullshit but people here seem to think it was the highest point in european cinema in the last 20 years

And Greeks will die out from hunger and rapefugees. Truly the greatest of times.

there is a huge difference between Albanians in Albania and Albanians in Kosovo

I've seen that and it was just a pretty but boring movie, don't try to discuss shit with artfags they're the worst

You seem to know a lot about albanians.

a femanon called me adorable

all you losers are inferior to me now

untrue, historically. Christian-Muslim Albanian conflict was frequent too before nationalism

kek, Bulgaria will be the first Balkan country to die out if current trends are anything to go by

>Catholic Albanians
they fucking converted from orthodoxy to catholicism to be as different as serbshits as they could
many of the ones you posted were muslim as you can tell from their fucking names
die serbdog
christian albanians would rather kys than side with serbshits like you

>This is what grease people believes

>/balk/ is still alive
Cmon guys

youtube.com/watch?v=BmyIRd0pi9Y

Fyromites, how does it feel to be economically conquered by Big Bulgarian Companies?

>a femanon
you don't know what your mother's name is?

youtube.com/watch?v=uwwHGT6c9N0

>Albanians bitch about North Epirus, Arvanites and Chameria all the time to Greeks
>they don't realize the Christian-Muslim dimension to it

read some Clayer too

>There is literally no difference to christian albanians and muslim albanians

There is every difference. Muslims = people who were too weak and converted. As an Albanian you're either a muslim and want to feel good about Christian accomplishments, or a Christian brainwashed by Enver Hoxha's communist propaganda that all people are the same. Skenderbeg personally would disagree with you.

>Skanderbeg's rebellion was not a general uprising of Albanians. People from the big cities in Albania on the Ottoman-controlled south and Venetian-controlled north did not support him while his followers beside Albanians were also Slavs, Vlachs and Greeks.[17] The rebels did not fight against "foreign" invaders but against members of their own ethnic groups because the Ottoman forces, both commanders and soldiers, were also composed of local people (Albanians, Slavs, Vlachs and Turkish timar holders).

>more than two thousand years ago
>the heartland of Russian culture

montenegrins are very different from albanians, they are kind of slavic but pretty shit, very lazy and full of themselves
my grandma is from montenegro

Ku jeni maqedonas

>and it's admitted
Every time this fag says something is admitted there's no sources for it except le tinfoil websites

reminder that this guy is sometimes actually taken seriously by Merkans, not just 4channers who like him for the memes

why would my mummy speak english to me

you're not making any sense, you silly greek boy

really makes you think

greek mommies need to teach their macedonian baby boys greek so they can throw off the bulgar yoke

yes, belgrade was the heartland of viking russian culture 2000 years ago and now it's used for drug trafficking by the americans

that's the true redpill

Are you retarded? I am Catholic and I despise you and everyone who is remotely like you. I would rather kill myself than side with a serb

he means admission to a mental institution

>I would rather kill myself than side with a serb

Your ancestors literally sided with Montenegrins against muslim Albanians and Turks.

Spotted ikibey in Sup Forums

Hey my niggos let's chill for a moment and let albanians be. The real problem is t*rks desu

w-will you be my greek mommy?

>What is Cun Mula
>What is Preke Cali
>What is all Malesia tribes
Dude you are spewing nonsence shit

I could destroy anyone here 1v1 with my strong turkish turkish genes

link

need to deal with leftover t*rks and mongols in the balkans and then we move on to anatolia

Yes, my sweet boy. Describe yourself for me.

What do you think of šopovi

good luck

Alright, I'm watching Presumed Innocent first.

and then if I'm still awake Regarding Henry

what do you want to know mummy?

What do you look like? Hair, eye color, height, weight, penis size, muscularity. Mmm.

skanderbeg had a shitton of muslims in his army including his nephew
he fought those who would side with turkey

>strong turkish turkish genes
HAHAHAHA
went from chinks to 1000 mixes of races

wrong, Albanians were never chinks

why would i reveal all that about me on a public montenegrin guslar forum? that's embarrassing, mommy

Cherrypicking won't save your life.

Like I said, muslims albanian vermin will be removed, and everyone who sides with them too. This is our sacred task.

Then fuck off you little cucklet. :^)

wbu?

give me your stats

>Cherrypicking
you unironically think christian albos would side with scum like you against their own blood just because they couldn't afford taxes?
get fucked
what happened was only because there was a common enemy

STR 10
INT 1
WIS 1
CHA 1
CON 10

Why are you in Germany, you coward? Because your shithole is too shitty and serbs are too subhuman to live with?

Just collect your welfare and shut up, you animal. You are below an animal, you are a serb, which is worth less than the fungus that grows on shit.

genocide was based on religion in your countries not ours

agreed, Christian Albanians would never side with say Greeks against Muslim Albanians :^)

At least I am not Russian.

>I-I swear I'm not Albanian

they never did
witnesses from cameria who made it into albania have wrote about how orthodox albanians helped them

there

>have wrote
wrote

the guy who ordered the expulsion was literally an "Albanian" according to Albanians, when it's convenient at least

local Greeks also helped Jews, that must mean Sephardic Jews are "Greeks"

you people have bought so hard into the whole "Albanianism" thing that you can't bring yourselves to understand what it was like before the young Albanian nationalism came about - tribal or religious conflicts never happened!

Why is the Trump administration pro-Albanian? I thought they were going to remove kebab :(

b92.net/eng/news/world.php?yyyy=2017&mm=02&dd=22&nav_id=100580

b92.net/eng/news/politics.php?yyyy=2017&mm=02&dd=22&nav_id=100584

balkaninsight.com/en/article/mattis-speech-reheats-debate-over-kosovo-army-02-03-2017

Is that supposed to be president bog fart?

>collect your welfare and shut up,

Only Albanians come to Germany/West to collect welfare. Jugoslavs come here to work.

I like it, looks comfy.

>"The US will remain Europe's most powerful partner in promoting peace and prosperity," said Haley.

lmfao, like helping in getting the refugee crisis going for example

>looks comfy

No filters applied.

I sure wonder what kind of work you can do that you are able to shitpost every single day. On top of that you have the limitations that a tiny Serbian brain impose on you, so it's not like you are just naturally gifted. So I guess what I'm asking is how fulfilling is washing windows in Germany?

but why do slavic shitholes always look so cold and miserable while american shitholes always look comfy

lack of slavic propaganda

Russian Venice, much more romantic than the italian knock off.

>was literally an "Albanian" according to Albanians
no
i don't know what bullshit you're reading
>you people have bought so hard into the whole "Albanianism" thing that you can't bring yourselves to understand what it was like before
>let me project about what your country was before
in other countries there was a lot of discrimination based on religion
here never
guy who declared independence was a (((muslim)))

fucking shit weather and shit internet

maybe it's the climate

>shitpost every single day

I don't do that. Stay mad you subhuman.

Here's some colors.