Pitch me your movie ideas

The Lord of the Rings
....but with GUNS

E.T.
.......but with WALKIE TALKIES

The Lord of the Rings
... but with FURRIES

Hot Coffee

a group of 20 something millenials working too long and for too little work, laugh and fuck and it seems thier lives never seem to escape the orbit of the Mudd coffee house. At the end the smart girl decides to go to law school.

In the Post-oil future a genius vegetarian scientist invents a new internal combustion engine. The only problem? It runs on meat. Human meat.

Just wait for the Warcraft sequels

celebrities taking a shit and farting a lot, only on imax

Soylent Green 2 Electric Buggyloo

Make like a tree and neck yourself

It's like Seinfeld.....but with cell phones!

In a sci fi cyber punk future where mind altering technology exists, NEET protagonist is granted complete power over his subjective reality. At first using it for cool lucid dreams and erotic fantasies, protagonist is eventually bored of everything he can come up with and starts to question the meaning of his god-like existence. Movie ends when a power shortage forces him back from his fantasy world and he's once again grateful for his limitations and learns to appreciate "reality".

Dark Knight Rises
... but with PIRATES

>TFW I already have a script

SINKING THIS VESSEL!

Splinter Cell movie with benicio del toro as sam fisher.

Jessica Chastain as Anna Grimsdottir
Keith David as Lambert
Jonah Hill as the comedic support hacker.

Directed by Michael Mann, Soundtrack by Hans Zimmer.

Movie starts with Sam when he was a soldier then we fastforward to present day and he has a regular life living alone with his daughter, they are having breakfast and watching the news, suddenly a hostage situation takes place inside the Pentagon, a paramilitary group decides to hack into the US defense system and creates pandemonium.

State of emergency is decreted and Sam gets a call from Third Echelon....they need him one more time, the only person that can infiltrate the Pentagon.

BUT hold on, someone in the US goverment is helping the Terrorists, so an order is issued to look for Sam Fisher and terminate him.

So now Sam must stop the terrorists but must also hide from the US military and police.

GET THIS HOTHEAD WALKING THE PLANK

A space western version of Con Air.

This actually sounds really interesting

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

It's like Downton Abbey... BUT WITH WAR BOYS!

American Psycho

...but with DUBS

so it's present day
and a group of guys gets sick of current social affairs
particularly technology
these guys are regular guys with regular jobs
fucking warehouse shit
fastfood workers
farmers
no fancy smancy types
and they see that they are being replaced by robots slowly
they lose their jobs and a sense of their identity because they have come to define themselves by their jobs so they decided to band together to start fucking up machines
basic fucking machines
like tractors and any thing that makes life a bit automated
and they start becoming really anti- technology
but at the same time
there are alot of other people who disagree with what these guys are doing
and blah blah blah blah
reptilian overlord ending

THE SHIP MANIFEST LISTS ME, MY MATEYS, DR. PAVELHEER, BUT ONLY ONE OF YOU

FIRST ONE TO SQUAWK GET'S TAH STAY ON ME BOAT

WHO PAID YOU TO KIDNAP DR. PAVEL?

HE DIDN'T SWIM SO GOOD

Like Julianne moore in maps to the stars? That shit writes itself too

hey

that sounds quite fun

10/10 movie

will be booed in cannes

A small group of plucky slave owners go on a daring mission to save their country by assassinating the evil Abe Lincoln before he can pass the bill to abolish slavery

Think of it as a Guardians of the Galaxy meets Rogue One period piece made for Sup Forums

gee thats sounds great an unique

tell me more

could you try a anime adaptation?

Ghostbuster...

BUT WITH WOMEN

The SJW's will eat that shit up!

Norrington (V.O)
Cutler Beckett was needed. He was everything the Caribbean has been crying out for. He was...a hero. Not the hero we deserved - the hero we needed. Nothing less than an officer, leading…
The sound of Oars rowing. A shape appears, in water.
The shape of a Kraken. The mist disappears...

5 street gangs who usually live in peace in their own territories are thrown into a war when a new apartment building is built at the border of all 5 territories. The gangs fight it out for ownership.
It'd be like The Warriors meets Raid: Redemption.

this thread is for non retarded ideas m8

A white male holds a door open for a black transgender

It will be the most offensive and controversial movie since The Birth of a Nation

4 lions, but school shootings instead of islam

Wasn't there already a film like that?

EIC MAN
FIRST ONE TO TALK GETS TO STAY ON MY SHIP! (Cocks weapon.)
WHO PAID YOU TO GRAB GOVERNOR SWANN?!

Nothing. EIC Man fires over the railing and the Special Forces yank Hooded Man 1 back over, clubbing him quiet.

EIC MAN
HE DIDN'T SWIM SO GOOD! WHO WANTS TO TRY NEXT?!
The Soldiers grab Hooded Man 2, hang over the side.

EIC MAN
TELL ME ABOUT DAVEY! WHY DOES HE HAVE THE TENTACLES?!

The prisoner says nothing. EIC Man presses the gun to the man's hood - he cocks the gun...nothing.

EIC MAN
LOT OF LOYALTY FOR A SELLSWORD!

THIRD PRISONER (O.S.)
Or perhaps he's wondering why someone would
shoot a man before throwing him overboard?

EIC Man turns to the Third Prisoner. Steps away from the railing.

EIC MAN
At least you can
talk. Who are you?

THIRD PRISONER
It doesn’t matter who we are, what matters is our plan. Noone cared who I was 'til I stole some souls

EIC Man, wary, approaches the Third Prisoner - pulls off his hood, revealing a cold face with a tentacle beard. This is Davey Jones.

EIC MAN
If I tug those off, will you die?

Davey Jones
It would be extremely painful.

EIC MAN
You're a big guy -

Davey Jones
For you.

A cyberpunk romcom
>satrring jason bateman as a middle-management bureaucrat in the thought-crime agency
>patrick stewart as the eccentric leader of the resistance
>alexandra daddario as the love interest, and patrick stewart's daughter
>michael b jordan as her ex boyfriend who's become a travelling hermit since being dumped and provides bateman with helpful wisdom
>steven seagal as the head of the thought-crime agency

Alien horor movie where humans are the real monsters.

2 presidential candidates take their fight a little bit more personally and launch escalating pranks on each other, culminating in a horrific bloodbath.

>EIC MAN

Gran Torino x Drive

Ryan Gosling is a bitter autistic driver fed up with niggers playing on his lawn

He proceeds to beat up niggers in his neighbourhood with various blut weapons (inspired by Hotline Miami) while Refn-like neon light cinematography and synthwave soundtracks complete the scenes

The Godfather...but in space.