Ok guys whos pizza is best out of the 3 major chains?

Ok guys whos pizza is best out of the 3 major chains?

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/mcolep.mp3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The one that's local and Italian and not a major chain you god damn fucking degenerate.

Its not rocket science, its pizza...

Easily Papa John's. Pizza Hut is okay, and Domino's is total shit.

ProTip: They're all total shit.

but that costs like 3x as much

Comet Ping Pong has the best selection by far.

They really don't. My local pizza joint is actually cheaper and ALOT better than those shitty chain joints.

Only good pizza is from the boardwalk in Seaside Heights, NJ. All other pizza is muff cabbage.

Hungry Howies........is very good....in florida.

depends on the round.
my.mixtape.moe/mcolep.mp3
i mean cook

Those are all awful, but Domino's is good when stoned. Pizza hut is inedible and papa J has no taste.

>no little Caesar

Fuck u OP

Just out of those three, I'd go with Domino's.

My local has gone to shit. Been going to Pizza Hut instead, which I'm starting to realize is better than the local one. Plus, Hut has coupons, so I can get a large from Hut for about 6 bucks instead of the 15 it costs at the local.

Actually I don't know, PH can be pretty alright at times.

Top of Queensway where it meets Westbourne Grove. Italian Connection. Fuckin' A

Real edgy. Bet you are such a rad dude.

Really? I advertise online for pizza hut and my pies are free. Sounds like you're a schmuk

Little Caesars

>/thread

Ya don't say?

Pizza hut

Never had papa johns

How the is this "edgy", you fucking autist?

>the mcdonalds of pizza

Homemade pizza is way better than anything produced for the masses. And everyone knows extra cheesy is best.

That moment when pizza was made by a French guy and all these kids talk about how edgy they are because eat "real" pizza made by Italians.

>compared to the burger king

I've never eaten Dominoes, Pizza Hut, or Papa Johns in my life AMA

Worked in dominos, not bad, good business, nice but poor made pizza, amazing dips, good business, very strict. Now work in Papa John's as assistant manager, shit business, poor food hygiene, bad franchise, ran by ethnics. I'd say go local, franchises suck. Ama
Inb4 lowlife
Actually a student

No fucking shit a local joint beats the fuck out of these places. Local places beat the shit out of chains 10 times out of 10. When you talk like that, as if it is just some unknown mystical fact, you just sound like a pretentious hipster twat.

wew such pretentious and much edge
get back on your meds for your feelings of grandiose and go easy on the lsd

What does sex feel like?

>home made cheese pizza
M O D S
>M O D S
>>M O D S
>>>M O D S

>ran by ethnics
what did he mean by this?

Deep dish from anywhere is usually superior to whatever their normal shit is

This by a mile.

And for everyone saying 'muh Local' OP asked which of the chains are the best. He isn't gonna fly up to your end for a fucking pizza now is he

My bad I sent this to the wrong faggot.

like putting your dick a stuffed crust pizza

You sound like fake psychiatrists.

Not owned by white folk

No it just means I don't want to eat an industrial pizza made with profit margins in mind. I like my pizza made with all sorts of good, fresh ingredients.

Fuckin A. Which chain has the best stuffed crust?

Troll thread for flyover state losers. Tony's got the best down the corner. Gotta respect a joint that put anchovies on their signature pie. The odd olive pit kinda sucks, but that's the price for training FNGs.

Stop denying what you know to be true user.

Little Ceasars

Not even a meme

I eat Papa johns because there's one right next to my house. It's okay for what it is and the garlic butter is the shit.

If you don't have a decent local joint, Domino's Brooklyn style crust is pretty damned good. Plus right now you can get a LG 3 topping for $7.99 so why the fuck not?

I must have hit pretty close to home, huh?

>$5 pizzas

oh, i'm sure that tastes real nice

I bet you like fresh cocks as well. In your bum.

The church of pizza decrees Papa johns to be the most faithful follower in this regard.

Has to taste better than

Try it you pretentious cunt

Better than Dominoes and Pizza Hut, slightly less quality than Papa John's

Digornos

Why you little bitches so mad?

To the fags calling out hipsters, THIS is what you're looking for

lost

Yeah, fuck that guy for having a strong opinion.

>$5 dollar hot and ready
>hot and ready
Meaning it's been sitting under a heat lamp for 12 hours by the time it reaches your hands. No thanks. Don't feel like paying 5 dollars to contract botulism.

The edge is strong in this one. I bet he is a pussy magnet. I bet he gets all the pussy where ever he goes.

Lol not even close. Little Caesar's is shit tier pizza. Good for if you're low on cash and/or in a hurry.

If I say yes are you gonna go jackoff to roadhouse?

He means it is run by people who come from a country where pizza doesn't even exist. And now they are getting money from you for them to expertly make it here.

>sleezeside
I wouldn't eat anything prepared in that cesspool of a town. You sound like typical South Jersey trash. You've probably never had a decent slice of pizza in your life.

It isn't a strong opinion, it is a fact. The other fact is, this thread isn't about local places. It is about the three chains in the OP. Like one, like none, done.

Today's newfag word is pretentious. Yes...I became a newfag just to say that.

11/10

Kek, now that is all you got? I'm not acknowledging you anymore.

Or say you want a fresh one and it takes 12 minutes for them to make it. Which is what I do when they offer you a pizza that looks like it has been in that warming oven for a couple hours.

>basement dwellers resenting half decent fresh pizza.

Lol, less quality than Papa John's? If only you knew...

I don't like Papa John's sauce.

>it isn't anything besides what I think it is.

Good for you kiddo.

I love Papa's sauce. So thick an delicious...

Comet Pizza and Pingpong

Doesn't help that Papa John's is practically cardboard.

Says the one that actually likes pizza.

What?

Faggot

>tastes slightly worse than Papa John's

Will you take the cock out of your ass now?

>expertly make it
we are talking about fast food pizza chains here.

Lucky me

in order
papa johns
pizza hut
dominos

admittedly, this
eating chain pizza was retarded when I lived right across from a decent local shop

actually, it's still retarded, I still live within 2 miles of that place

Objective fact warning

Local > Papa John's > Pizza Hut > Frozen > Domino's > Literal Shit > Little Caesar's

I feel like you have misunderstood my message, for it to be worse than Papa johns it must be quite bad

Don't have a papa johns. Dominos> greasy bread with smeared 'toppings' and thin af sauce

little caesars has the cheap hot n readies that's a plus. Papa johns comes with that banana pepper and theres that. I don't even think I've ever been to a dominoes. Pizza hut is generally painful and disgusting but I'm not picky about food at all.

Oh man good thing that's a fact otherwise you'd have to have discussions...with people

Nothing brings out the hate and bile like a stupid pizza thread. There's nothing like it. And nothing like a decent pie made by authentic WOPs or the odd greek. Enjoy your ketchup on toast, plebe.

We are also speaking sarcastically.

UK here
Papa john ftw, but they are much less main stream here than in the US

Local being #1 is objective. The rest of that list is subjective. Do you know the difference, or is that too complicated for you?

>pleb with an 'e'

Told you faggots

Pizza Hutt for stuffed crust, Dominos for the deals (also the brownie/cookie thing and pasta breadbowls are good), and I honestly don't know enough about the last to have an opinion.

It depends on what you want beyond just normal pizza. All the pizzas will be about the same, really. It's fast food. You can compare a burger from McD to one from BK, but I mean, they're all about the same quality.

All chain pizza is shit m8

Just eat it while it's hot and you'll be fine

chicago fag checking in

never heard of these pizza places you guys are talking about, are they any good?

What's the point in even saying local when they're all different? Some use ingredients days after they where reduced at wallmart

Also most "local" places here tend to be run by sandniggers

I mean they're all pretty bad but if I had to pick one I'd got with Papa John's