Agree?

agree?

Idk who those others are except Grimes which I heard two songs and I'm unimpressed. Generic pretending to be avante garde. Bjork should not be sayed in the same sentencr

maybe if you're a drooling mouthbreathing retard

sure maybe but uh all three of those older artists are still making music????

get ready for faggots who think that just because their waifus are old now means that they can't have a modern day equivalent
oh look

so, you're just a mouthbreathing retard

op here. just to be clear, that image is not mine. keep your insults to yourself if you're an autist.

>Charli XCX
>PJ Harvey

this one particularly activated my almonds

is st. vincent more suitable for that position?

>grimes is the modern day bjork
in that they're both unattractive?

sure

Not sure about it. I hate Charli XCX, I think Grimes is ok, and I love Sky but they have not too much to do with the other three.
Maybe (and I hate to say this) Grimes and Björk (I still like Björk far more just because of Debut), but there isn't that much in common between Sky and Tori or Charli and PJ Harvey (can't get this one at all, in any way) in the actual music.

Sky Ferraro and Charlie xxx are pretty damn bad. Grimes at least has a couple good albums and eps though I doubt she'll make anything that good again.

Plzzzzzzz stop

>a couple good albums and eps
dude, all her albums are great

Sky is good desu. At least some songs

god this really pissed me off
bjork still makes fucking music better than all 3 of them
jfc

>Sky Ferraro
>pretty damn bad
DELETE.

better than even grimes? i doubt it. bjork lost her mojo years ago, now she delivers dull arty albums.

yeah still better than grimes

HAHAHAHA
ALL YOUR WAIFUS ARE TUMBLR
YOU'RE ALL TUMBLR
HOW DOES IT FEEL YOU PATHETIC TUMBLRINAS

in your dreams, baby. grimes is the new and improved bjork.

or maybe grimes is just grimes?

Pj harvey was just a poors man Morrison

you have a point

Shut yer whore mouth

>unnecessarily photoshopping random pics of people together