MUH DIVERSITY

Other urls found in this thread:

comicbookresources.com/article/preachers-ruth-negga-talks-tulip-racebending-playing-warcrafts-michelle-obama
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

She looks hot to me.

Would fuck and marry/ 10

Just got done with first 2 episodes of the preacher. Have no idea whats going on. Can someone just explain the show

Too bad the ghostbusters reboot didnt cast an attractive black. No offence its just that if u wanna sell your movie then make sure ur main cast is attractive.

But hey we got qt Kate so I am alright with that

>Casting someone named "nigga" for a white blode character

What did they mean by this?

If she was played by a white actress the character would still be a fucking cunt. She has no redeeming qualities

Preacher with a criminal past gets possessed by a holy force (learn more about that later) that gives him the ability to get people to do whatever he says.

Those two blokes in the suits have been sent from "the Government" (learn more about that later) to exorcise the holy force from the Preacher.

Tulip, Jesse's former crime partner, wants him to give up being a preacher and get back into crime - citing a big job that she needs his help with.

Cassidy is a vampire who's being hunted by religious vigilantes.

The bald guy with the shades who bought the house and demolished it is Odin Quincannon, who you'll come to understand in later episodes.

I don't understand why they had her fuck Cassidy. It kinda ruins the dynamic of the triangle from the comics.

>it's an tiny white cock MRA conservitard gets triggered episode

shes cute and i didnt real the comic/novels or whatever.

really like the show episode 6 tomorrow woo!

This is based on a comic book, right? Can any readers spoil me? Sorry for being degenerate.

le no smile bitch. she's in fucking everything now.

NOPE SPOILERS IM OUT

why not just wiki it?

The last ep has been out for a week now, just watch the show if you want to talk about it.

I want to be spoiled gently.

No need Senpai, they've already gone so far off the comic book story line I honestly don't even think you could call the original work a "guideline". I guess Jews like that fat worhtless literal cuckold Seth Rogen are going to Jew in the end and ruin everything interesting in this world.

Definitely read the comic though. Very entertaining.

Whattup my Negga

I don't understand why this place hates her. She's a good actress and a very nice person.

Why were people blowing up in the beginning?

Idiot

It's because she's black user.

Everything that is supposed to be loved by the normies we must automatically hate.

It's cool and edgy to be racist and politically incorrect. To hate on minorities cuz niggers. To be right wing because everyone is left wing.

It's the ultimate anonymous hipster party. Free of consequence, free of censorship, and people can be as ironic or unironic as they want.

And then after trump is elected we'll humm and haa as everyone else winds up being politically incorrect. And in a massive twist, we'll start trolling everyone on the left wing. And the cycle will continue.

Because we're autists. And because it's fun.

>She's a good actress and a very nice person.

Her CHARACTER is SHIT

*on the alt right

She looks and moves like some bug-eyed alien bobble head.

Also, the show seems to be going absolutely fucking no where and needs canceled.

They'd been possessed by the holy force but weren't worthy of its power. Jesse being a former criminal turned preacher has a more or less neutral morality that is compatible with what the holy force is (like I said, you'll learn more later)

wait what, did they really do this? thats fucking dumb. good thing i didnt get invested in this

Is she the Queen in the W3 movie.
And the Preacher totally looks like the King...

Nope, different actors.

>giving casual sex so much weight

You a virgin, kid? Sup Forums is an 18+ only website.

user is right.

>King Llane = Dominic Cooper
>Ruth Negga = Lady Taria

>pic
>body of a ten year old boy

I'm surprised he can lift that firearm.

i also have an Ethiopian with downs syndrome fetish

comicbookresources.com/article/preachers-ruth-negga-talks-tulip-racebending-playing-warcrafts-michelle-obama

>I was reading this article in the last year saying, "These brown people are taking all these white people's roles!" And I was like, really? Are you serious? And people are saying, "Oh, God, I hope this doesn't change Tulip too much!" And I'm like, well, you know, she's just not blonde, but brown and has smaller boobs. It doesn't change the essential nature of this person

>It's an interesting element, isn't it? I mean, it's set in the South, and it doesn't ignore the fact that it's a mixed place, I think it was a brilliant change, obviously, because I got the part, But it's the conversation that our TV and film has to reflect the reality, It just has to, because it's a duty, It's a duty.

i had hopes for this show, you know.
never have hopes Sup Forums it never turns out okay

here's my prediction, not just for this show but for every western media the coming decade, they will double down on this and old shows that didn't adhere to the "there must always be a black character, if there aren't any race-bend one" those old shows will not get reruns/air time, same with movies.

kekd

The Saint of Killers is coming

Herr Starr is coming

>Comicbook Tulip
>dad wanted a son, mother dies during childbirth, dad is left to raise a girl by himself
>dad teaches Tulip to shoot, hunt, to stand up for herself
>dad dies in a freak hunting accident
sounds good to me
>Show Tulip
>racebent....just because
>is hardened criminal with a past in Quentin Taratino movies, is a female Rambo/MacGyver
>She grew up in a brothel, her mother was a whore
JUST

Honestly she wouldn't be all that bad if her introduction scene wasn't something taken straight from the loony tunes

I blame Seth Rogen for this, as it was so bad it must have been his decision

our jewish overlords destroyed preacher it could have been decent even without the cursing thanks seth rogan hopefully all in the family,crusaders storyline will save the show

why was jesses dad a preacher ?? he took the chance of getting killed while running away instead of being told what to do by grandma whole show went way off course

She was dominic coopers girl in warcraft too?

YOU JUST KNOW

yeah, they are married irl

>there's already a qt blackgirl that loves assault rifles in the comics
>MAKE TULIP BLACK ANYWAY

jesus christ there's one black person on a show full of white people? is that really a problem? you should he complaining that her character is a terrible obnoxious JI jane cartoon character that ruins the show, not her color

it would be extremely important to jesse considering their relationship, so it actually does have weight in that context

this, so much this.
there HAS to be a black main character in every single media, otherwise it will just be a show full of white people

MUH DSHARK

My problem is lack of asian and hispanic characters in this show.

at this point there's very little to even spoil, seeing as they've departed completely from the original after just a few episodes. literally nothing in ep 4 happened in the original

that actually does seem a little off, with the deep south looking setting

So the whole angels from heaven subplot is original material?

No.

>The entity inside Jesse is the literal offspring of a demon and angel.
>God left heaven a while ago and the angels have been trying to run the show ever since
>The bald guy from the snuff theater is Herr Starr, a leader in an ancient templar-style organization called The Grail. The Grail maintains the bloodline of Christ and is biding their time for the apocalypse
>That cowboy goes full mass murderer and becomes an immortal hitman for Heaven. He will be sent after Jesse.

>devil may cry x assassin's creed x ghost rider
ayy lmao

Nope, real. Just treated differently. People that act like the show is drastically different than the comic really only have a few points.
>The pace is fucking glacial compared to the comic.
the ending of Issue #1 will probably be the season finale, just to give you an idea
>Jesse's dad is a preacher instead of a war vet
This is pretty important to some backstory, so I'm curious to see how it's changed

in defense of the comic, it does predate two of the things you mentioned, and the appeal is more the characters than the "big picture" mythology stuff.

in the book they weren't zombies, didn't attack anyone with chainsaws, didn't try to deal with cassidy, didn't have a god phone, didn't do literally anything they've done so far in the show except i guess be in a hotel room for part of it and even that's wrong, it was a luxury hotel room with lavish room service as they were getting a taste of earthly delights, which i guess they hinted at with the funyuns and the burger commercial

I didn't think these guys were zombies. It looked like they were coming back in a new body after the first dies.

Instead of sitting in heaven complaining, or doing coke for a single panel in LA, the angels are actual characters that interact with the main cast. I actually vastly prefer the dogma-lite version of the angels to the weird scifi-toga angels of the comic.

>zombies
They'll keep getting reborn until 1881 becomes relevant to the present and the Saint cleans them up for good.

The change is worth it.
Fiore is best boy.