Euro's having a general for every country did

int used to be something else? woah

/ B R I T /
B
R
I
T
/

They saved it. If not generals we would enjoy ultrasgitposting in every thread and retarded diaspora whining

This is all /brit/'s fault.

Sup Forums was never alive in the first place.
Sure, there was a period of fairly ebin memes, but it faded away gradually.

Nope, generals made it better because it allowed people to practise the language they wanted to learn by spekaing to native speakers, which wa the main point of Sup Forums.

Stupid memes such as POO IN LOO, T. Alberto Barbosa and >A fucking leaf killed the board, like seriously I know what I'm gonna se before I come here.

ONE THING

No, generals are the only reason this board is alive. It's impossible to have any discussion with fucking foreigners because they constantly talk shit so people gather with their countrymen for comfy shitposting. If the generals were removed so would be this board because no one would want a board that is based solely around
>country
>white

>Sup Forums - International
>people seclude themselves into the general of their countrymen and are never in contact with others
wowie, really got my noggin' joggin'

No, memes killed Sup Forums like they did every other shit board.

> pooland
> white

gottem, nice one

actually Sup Forums killed it but not in the way you might think

that board gained massive popularity with the american elections, and half of the influx of actual newfags got to Sup Forums

how can generals kill what was already born dead?

Sup Forums was dead long before the elections.

it wasn't the specific date of the elections that affected the board, it was the enormous build up that started in early 2016

Generals are fine, the problem is some people dont leave their cunts general. Check out some generals that arent your cunts, even if you cant speak their language properly just use english since its the lingua franca of Sup Forums.

Fuck off faggot don't you have a Tumblr post to write right now?

>We are all humans we should talk to each other :)

haha get fucked people don't leave generals because no one likes fucking foreigners and if every country was facist world would be a better place

Shouldnt you be cleaning my toilet m8?

No it saved Sup Forums