You have 60 seconds to identify a flaw in this gorgeous woman's perfect beauty!

You have 60 seconds to identify a flaw in this gorgeous woman's perfect beauty!

>is this bait, or does he not know its photoshopped
>inb4 it is bait and im just fueling it

it really isn't.

Disproportionate Breasts

9.9/10 then?

Toothbrush pubes

9.7 boobs are important.

she's not white.

I can actually agree with this. What you think of her?

That lip stick is too slimy looking feel like shed get it all over my fucking mouth or in it

She's transparent and glass-like. Her sister is alright, though.

Now THATS a true goddess

duck lips

Fake tits!
Tattoo!
Brown skin!

Or all on my face and shit .. Or my fingers if i put them in her mouth

could i interest you in a unique offer?

Yes I want pussy kid gimme pussy I don't care what kond as long as it's pussy ... Bald hairy fat it's all the fuckin' same

Nipples are so high up, the fuck

well it's the next best thing.

She could be Bald too... That's cool.. Chicks with cancer I fuck them too they love the cock

shes a nigger

fat shitskin

Belly piercing

The next best thing is ass hole or mouth sex maybe I'll let u jerk me on the fly or something when I'm out for a run to the store ... Just gimme a quick one and we part ways

you faggots need to go bump wieners somewhere else

Or we could drink a 40oz in in one of those fucked up dirty bathrooms at a gas station and u could fuck my dick

AIDS NIGGER

It's not a chick? I said i need pussy kid I like vag.. If it's not mouth ass or pussy I don't want it

yeah right

How do u know it could be a chick in here maybe it's the first one in history to give some ass off Sup Forums... Maybe this will be revolutionary and just me saying this will make girls start givin that pussy in Sup Forums until the end of reality

>fuck my dick

How do u know ur even typing that post on Sup Forums... How do know anything? FUCK ur opinion cuz u never known If mines right

FUCK this post im out